How can you even be happy once you've ascended?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Don't you feel resentment for how people treated you in the past? Don't you recognize that it's all fake love? That you are nothing without your surgeries, steroids, and whatever else?

Honestly the majority of people are shallow cunts and most relationships are based on utility (e.g. looks, money, status). If I became a Chad I would probably treat everyone like complete shit knowing this. You have to be somewhat NPC to be happy with ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 17345 and actual9cmjawslayer
You guys ever watch a concert or awards show and cringe when the artist gives an emotional speech?

giphy.gif

These people are literal clowns. They are one scandal away from being a nobody. If I was in their place I would not be crying tears of joy on stage. I would spray the crowd with a machine gun tbh

rambo-first-blood.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and actual9cmjawslayer
I guess that's why they say 'validation is the end goal' because there may not be much more to gain.

Idk if it's entirely true, but there's definitely something there to consider. Perhaps you need to work from the inside as much as on the exterior to reach a fulfilled state of life.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and fukmylyf
Don't you feel resentment for how people treated you in the past? Don't you recognize that it's all fake love? That you are nothing without your surgeries, steroids, and whatever else?

Honestly the majority of people are shallow cunts and most relationships are based on utility (e.g. looks, money, status). If I became a Chad I would probably treat everyone like complete shit knowing this. You have to be somewhat NPC to be happy with ascension.
thought about this yeserday too g after discovering the blackpill you now love is fake

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
You seem to think exactly like me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 17345
this is why going ER (in video game) is the way

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
That you are nothing without your surgeries, steroids, and whatever else?
Chad is nothing without his genes, don't see the difference, at least I grinded for it so I can appreciate it more.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Yeah you need to force yourself to become somewhat nt first which just means not overthinking because then you’ll realise how retarded the world actually is. You gotta numb your mind and enjoy dancing mindlessly with normies and getting sex and invites solely because of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092 and fukmylyf