Easy way to tell how attractive you are

tigrxs

tigrxs

🌽🐱
if you've ever been bullied you're probably ugly
if you found it hard to make friends you're probably ugly
if you've never been asked out even once in your life you're probably not attractive
if you've always been liked by everyone you're probably attractive
if people don't laugh at your jokes you're probably ugly
if people constantly laugh at your jokes you're probably attractive

This is especially the case when you're a child, even when you're young you get treated differently. If you were attractive everyone liked you even if you barely knew them. The way people treat you throughout life is dependent on how you look and it will become obvious if you're attractive or not. water I know

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx, Clark69, Deleted member 48689 and 9 others
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and tigrxs
how were you treated as a child?
Until 10 I had a great circle, leader of the group, girls wanting to sit next to me, the fav of my class and shit
Though I was hated and despised in my family for other reasons.

After 10, life took a 180. That post describes my life now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mid, Mog3D, Hernan and 2 others
Until 10 I had a great circle, leader of the group, girls wanting to sit next to me, the fav of my class and shit

what do you think caused this?

I was also treated well as a child but then it all went to shit when my mind got overwhelmed with everything and just resorted to hiding away. my mental health is a bit fucked but I dont want it to get diagnosed because it will fuck my life up even more

different for you because you got surgeries and changed how you look so this doesn't matter for you
God intended for me to be an ascender. It was in my blood

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
One more day of water threads by greycels

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
how were you treated as a child?
when I was a child all the unattractive people were called weird for things attractive people got called cool for

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
I was a good looking kid and still got bullied

could depend on the circumstances

the superiority you feel for being on this website for longer is weird
Not feeling superiority but what you said is common sense bro

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: Xalgraz
Young bacon pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I discovered this shit when I got fat and went bald. Curiously, women are no longer as nice as before, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: micropp and tigrxs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
So I’ve had all these things happen to me but albeit i was fat and ugly back then. I feel like this is a subjective topic for some but this would apply to genuine truecels who have nothing much going for them. And hell even if said person was to get good treatment after ascending in early adulthood what difference would it make because atp you would still have abused dog tendencies

• +1
So I’ve had all these things happen to me but albeit i was fat and ugly back then. I feel like this is a subjective topic for some but this would apply to genuine truecels who have nothing much going for them. And hell even if said person was to get good treatment after ascending in early adulthood what difference would it make because atp you would still have abused dog tendencies
you can get away with those "abused dog tendencies" if youre attractive, they'll be seen as quirky or whatever women say

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
this is what I mean by an extreme case and parents should have children if you aren't able to provide a stable household and what happen with the sexual assault if youre ok with explaining
Can you edit my post from your comment, only wrote it for you to read

• +1
doesn't match up, only happens in extreme cases
You're probably right

I wasn't a fat or ugly kid and grew up in a good non abusive home, only abuse is from peers that started in elementary school and got really bad in middle school

Never could figure out why I got treated like shit by others, not autistic, good looking (until high school) just bad luck ig

You're probably right

I wasn't a fat or ugly kid and grew up in a good non abusive home, only abuse is from peers that started in elementary school and got really bad in middle school

Never could figure out why I got treated like shit by others, not autistic, good looking (until high school) just bad luck ig
maybe you just weren't as good looking as you remember because usually most people who were attractive as a child remain attractive or maybe you are just an anomaly

Just make a TikTok and if you get over 5k likes and foids commenting your attractive

danggg i felt that shit

• +1