How I cured my diagnosed arthritis and ascended

D

drinkk.beef

Iron
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at 17 years old along with a plethora of other health issues. I had atrocious acne, bloat and no aura. In this first paragraph I will go over my story, and talk about all of the issues, health and otherwise that I had for the first 18 years of my life. If you don't care about background info the second paragraph will be the changes I made to self cure and ascend no thanks to any doctor, only my own research on this site and other deep internet threads, along with trial and error. There is a good chance even if you don't realize it, your health is garbage.... but I can recreate you. FIX YOUR GUT, FIX YOUR BRAIN, FIX YOUR LIFE. IT'S NOT OVER!

Ok, this all begins when I was a child. Half of the time I was the perfect child the other half was a different story, not normal child behavior but pure rages. As I got older I began to have terrible pains all over my body, and extreme joint swelling. I had to relearn how to walk correctly after having a cantaloupe sized knee for 6 months. I got so many X-rays and scans I'm probably glow in the dark at this point. No doctor could ever come up with a cure, it was always just: "sucks your kid is in pain 24/7 and cant walk but we cant see a thing." On top of the pain, my face was so over, horrible red acne all over. It was so over. Luckily I was involved in sports so I really wanted to get better so I could compete. extensive research led me to believe I had celiac disease (gluten allergy). I cut every single food out that had a trace of gluten, basically nothing in a package, just meat, veggies, fruit. Suddenly arthritis pains are reduced to almost nothing and I became a star athlete, breaking records and winning state championships. But I wasn't celiac and this wasn't the cure. Things were better, but I could still feel something wasn't right and was getting sick (returning pain and acne) off of gluten free foods. suddenly my body stops absorbing calories and I am underweight and have severe nutrient deficiencies. This is when I found Looksmax.com and really got deep into the research. I found out I was still consuming copious amounts of pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and other poisons. So I cut them out. My face structure changed, my personality changed, I no longer would rage on people for no reason. My skin changed, my vision got better, and i had cured arthritis with NO MEDICATION'

Here is my new diet, the key to ascension for me and you: Firstly, I personally do not eat fruit or vegetables, even organic. In the US, organic isn't exactly organic, you can research this yourself but basically there is still pesticides. But you still can if you are opposed to an almost carnivore diet.

Foods: You must eat only 100% organic fruits and vegetables, grass fed and finished beef, or meat that you buy from a local rancher. NEVER EAT CHICKEN, it is all pumped with junk. Open range organic eggs seem to be fine. organic potatoes, organic peanut butter, only fish caught fresh from a fish market or caught yourself. Also take TMG, choline, Vitamin D3, methyl B12 injection paired with 10 units of tb500 and 10 units of BPC157. Make sure you are getting all of this from clean suppliers that aren't frauding.

What not to Eat, anything non organic has pesticides that are killing you. any protein not fresh is painted red, filled with fluid to weight fraud and hormones and antibacterials that will destroy your gut. Do not eat grains they are all fortified with folic acid which is not what your body needs, it needs folate. despite what you will read they are NOT the same. Stop eating your pizza and cake and breads, and corn and soy snacks. And sugar especially, you fatty. Eat only meats and potatoes. And stop treating yourself you are just setting yourself back do you value a tasty treat or your health, chubbs?

Your gut and brain are connected! Your vision will get better, your brain fog will clear up you will gain a personality and make friends. Wake up, get the poison out of your body and ascend boyo. Sanasa!

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Mio and silencio
What u eat in 3 days of eatingn

What u eat in 3 days of eatingn
Breakfast: 4 eggs, open range organic
Lunch: huge serving of grass fed beef.
Post lunch: organic peanut butter. (Not the non stir kind) with 2 large baked sweet potatoes.
And then fast for the rest of the day.

• Woah
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Post lunch: organic peanut butter. (Not the non stir kind) with 2 large baked sweet potatoes.
That doesn’t sound like a lot of food

How many calories is that? I’m tryna put on some pounds shits so hard to do while being healthy. Expensive too

That doesn’t sound like a lot of food

How many calories is that? I’m tryna put on some pounds shits so hard to do while being healthy. Expensive too
It may not seem like a lot but eating a pound or 2 of beef a day with a pound of sweet potatoes will change your mind. Keep in mind the main source of calories is the peanutbutter. You'll want to use a DRI calculator to find your calorie needs. Or myfittness pal, which I think uses the same equation. I eat around 3200 calories a day with about 2,000 from peanutbutter. I also have access to beef fat/dripping so sometimes I add that in if peanutbutter gets old. If you can hunt your own meat. Grocery bill plummets to nothing, since meat is really your only expense. Also when I say large sweet potato I mean like the size of my foot, not like a regular russet

It may not seem like a lot but eating a pound or 2 of beef a day with a pound of sweet potatoes will change your mind. Keep in mind the main source of calories is the peanutbutter. You'll want to use a DRI calculator to find your calorie needs. Or myfittness pal, which I think uses the same equation. I eat around 3200 calories a day with about 2,000 from peanutbutter. I also have access to beef fat/dripping so sometimes I add that in if peanutbutter gets old. If you can hunt your own meat. Grocery bill plummets to nothing, since meat is really your only expense. Also when I say large sweet potato I mean like the size of my foot, not like a regular russet
Sorry sir but you would still have a lot of inflammation with all this peanut butter. High omega 6 to omega 3 ratio. Take an omega 3 supplement

Sorry sir but you would still have a lot of inflammation with all this peanut butter. High omega 6 to omega 3 ratio. Take an omega 3 supplement
I still eat lots of fish

I still eat lots of fish
Also, in other replies I mentioned that I don't always eat peanutbutter, only about 2-3 days a week. I substitute the calories with beef fat. I know I wasn't all that clear on this, but here it is.

Tbh it doesn't sound like a solid diet, u are deficient in multiple vitmains(e, k, folate) and minerals(calcium, magnesium)

Tbh it doesn't sound like a solid diet, u are deficient in multiple vitmains(e, k, folate) and minerals(calcium, magnesium)
you are right. I have to take lots of nutrient supplements that I get from reputable sources.

I would, but there is not really any raw unpasteurized in my area right now.
once I find some, a lot of the missing nutrients that others have mentioned in this thread will be fixed and I can stop taking some of the supplements