how can you forget the blackpill after you ascend ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
tbh even if i were to ascend to chad level i would be disgusted to experiment women and people's hypocrisy even if it's to my advantage

IMO you can't be happy while knowing the blackpill :blackpill:

chads are happy because they don't know the blackpill and never had to experiment it , they all still think their success is due to their confidence and personality

chads are in reality the biggest copers

it's over at the moment you discovered the blackpill there is no going back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, falling_boy_53 and frendly
You don’t. You carry it to your grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and Deleted member 1332
You don’t. You carry it to your grave.
it's fucking over
you can't "enjoy" being good looking when you know all blackpill shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and chigoha
yea cause you know people treat you good for your looks and once that shit gone it's a different story , it's over we'll never be normal again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and chigoha
yea cause you know people treat you good for your looks and once that shit gone it's a different story , it's over we'll never be normal again
that's the problem , even if you ascend to chad you'll just end up more disgusted of this society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, falling_boy_53, frendly and 1 other person
Niggas act like “the blackpill” is some giant secret. Everyone knows looks matter, I’m happy when I’m deep in some wet pussy 😫

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 12234
tbh even if i were to ascend to chad level i would be disgusted to experiment women and people's hypocrisy even if it's to my advantage

IMO you can't be happy while knowing the blackpill :blackpill:

chads are happy because they don't know the blackpill and never had to experiment it , they all still think their success is due to their confidence and personality

chads are in reality the biggest copers

it's over at the moment you discovered the blackpill there is no going back
Cmon bro they know it’s not game or personality. Foids literally compliment them on their looks(face, height and frame/body)

You can’t forget the blackpill but you can stop caring about it. I don’t care about people’s hypocrisy, I just want to be on the winning end of it. At the end of the day, we’re all animals following our instincts.

All of these expectations of fairness and morality that you uphold are just manmade concepts that were never compatible with our instincts to begin with.

It was all pointlessly unreasonable expectations from the get go. You’ve woken up to reality but you still don’t get it. It’s not a bad thing that the blackpill is real. There’s no other way that it could’ve possibly been, this is just how nature is.

You’re like a child throwing a tantrum because you can’t accept that Santa Claus isn’t real and that you’ve been lied to. You just need to accept that he was never real and it doesn’t matter that he isn’t real, the real world is the way it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 19281, falling_boy_53 and 2 others
Alain Delon is a prime example of what the blackpill does to Chad. Once he started crossing into his old age and people suddenly weren't treating him like a god wherever he went he became a bitter, miserable, misanthrope recluse. He took the blackpill and realized looks and genetics are all that matter (as stated by himself... as an oldcel of course). He's been going on and on about hating life and wanting to die for years now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16110 and chigoha
Just be a blissful kid again bro

I'll never forget the 25+ years of loneliness both social and romantic even if I were to ascend with surgeries. I will never be able to trust women again, and only ever see them as nothing more than holes to fuck. I don't forsee myself ever getting in a relationship either, fuck letting your guard down around these infidelous monkey branching whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member
You can’t forget the blackpill but you can stop caring about it. I don’t care about people’s hypocrisy, I just want to be on the winning end of it. At the end of the day, we’re all animals following our instincts.

All of these expectations of fairness and morality that you uphold are just manmade concepts that were never compatible with our instincts to begin with.

It was all pointlessly unreasonable expectations from the get go. You’ve woken up to reality but you still don’t get it. It’s not a bad thing that the blackpill is real. There’s no other way that it could’ve possibly been, this is just how nature is.

You’re like a child throwing a tantrum because you can’t accept that Santa Claus isn’t real and that you’ve been lied to. You just need to accept that he was never real and it doesn’t matter that he isn’t real, the real world is the way it is.
Maybe don't raise an innocent child on lies for the first 18+ years of his life then?

If the blackpill was taught from the beginning here is how it would go.

Good looking boys-> happy, and continuing as normal

Bad looking boys-> depressed for awhile, until they eventually got over it, and then complete changing their financial history.

Instead of wasting their youth believing in "muh confidence" and "muh personality", boys starting from a young age would become obsessed with their looks and looking as best as they possibly can.

This means working out, eating right, skin care, clothing fashion, and knowing to get on hair medication if they start balding early, instead of coping with "muh confidence, muh alpha, muh Jason statum, muh rock" :lul::lul::lul:, and then they'd be able to save as much of their as possible if they got on it early.

People would start looking into plastic and cosmetic surgeries from a younger age and start saving up early if they need them. Surgeries would become less stigmatized because in a world where looking as good as you can is seen as normal or normalized, then people will obviously be understanding if someone wants to get surgery to become better looking obviously.

You can see this thought process in countries like South Korea or Japan where cities like Seoul and Tokyo are literally called the "plastic surgery capital of the world". Where its a normal phenomenon for young middle class and upper middle class young folk to get surgeries so they can look better in application photos they send into their employers (because looks also play into other aspects of life besides romantic success). This is seen as normal and fine and people don't care about this.

This is why the bluepill needs to be FUCKING EXTERMINATED off the face of the earth. And this is why normie soy cucks need to be put into death camps and used as experiments or have their heads shrunken and be tuned into paper weights. These cucks and their bluepill brainwashing are literally responsible for the 20+ year suffering, of the average young man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member, falling_boy_53 and 1 other person
everyone knows looks matter jfl
if you had any girl's intime attention in ur life, its due in great part to your looks, even if u are/were ugly, I'm sure something in your looks were playing a role in the attraction she had for you.

only people who will get depressed are the ones who never had nothing, and then they get something cause changed their looks, makes they think "daamn, hypocrites! liars!"
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
everyone knows looks matter jfl
if you had any girl's intime attention in ur life, its due in great part to your looks, even if u are/were ugly, I'm sure something in your looks were playing a role in the attraction she had for you.

only people who will get depressed are the ones who never had nothing, and then they get something cause changed their looks, makes they think "daamn, hypocrites! liars!"
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Who is the guy in your avi?