How can you live in peace if you are below 5'11?

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
I just wonder how can you convince yourself to stay alive and suffer while taller men enjoy their privelege and cuck you all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i feel suicidal every night, and wear 3 inch lifts, plan to get LL and geomaxx to the shortest country on earth.

Life is not worth living below average height, let alone very below average height like me.

however what keeps me going is knowing i had teen love, lived with girlfriends everyday for 3 years, 20 slays

while most of this forum(full of tallfags) never had teen love and never even had sex, let alone lived with a gf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: polaris314, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 32440 and 2 others
i feel suicidal every night, and wear 3 inch lifts, plan to get LL and geomaxx to the shortest country on earth.

Life is not worth living below average height, let alone very below average height like me.

however what keeps me going is knowing i had teen love, lived with girlfriends everyday for 3 years, 20 slays

while most of this forum(full of tallfags) never had teen love and never even had sex, let alone lived with a gf
Height?

Having a sub-5 face is worse in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: polaris314
just plasticsurgerymaxx bro
You can't fix most of sub5 faces. But then again, not like a midget can become tall with 3 inch LL.

just plasticsurgerymaxx bro
id say a bad height is easier to fix than a bad face ngl. most face surgeries look uncanny

You can't fix most of sub5 faces. But then again, not like a midget can become tall with 3 inch LL.
he can with 3 inch LL and lifts tho

• +1
Reactions: polaris314

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: polaris314 and InSplit
As long as your blood is totally Aryan, you can sleep tight no matter what.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and hopecel
Because face > height retard

by understanding that height is cope and only top 0.5% face matters, below that its over anyway

I can't. This is war

Meanwhile little Jimmy would be over the moon if he was 5’9.

OP please rope and stop making the same thread over and over.

"Live in peace" like someone will sentence you to death of you're under 5'11"
Btw 5'9 and 5'10 are average height of u didn't know

"Live in peace" like someone will sentence you to death of you're under 5'11"
Btw 5'9 and 5'10 are average height of u didn't know
The foids will entrap all the 5'10 manlets in a large cage and castrate them in public in front of more tall real males

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

You are fucked up in the head

brutal sounds like u still life mog most people so why do u even care?

brutal sounds like u still life mog most people so why do u even care?
cos its still a shit life and currently cant get a gf, only slays