How come at a concert last night a girl patted me on the back and I turned around and she said I had beautiful hair?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
But she was with her fat old cuck husband who was drinking a beer and he didn’t seem to get mad and she kept saying “don’t drink and drive” and trying to like be all touchy feely with me

Why’d her husband seem okay with being cucked?

Also, idk why but I fist bumped her and him and left

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, The Grinch, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
But she was with her fat old cuck husband who was drinking a beer and he didn’t seem to get mad and she kept saying “don’t drink and drive” and trying to like be all touchy feely with me

Maybe he was a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Maybe he was a cuck.
He kept saying “I’m Christian so I wanted to show her what non Christian music sounds like” but that made no sense I think he was drunk too. I was also drunk and his slut was too

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
To be honest I have zero clue nor any knowledge why.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
To be honest I have zero clue nor any knowledge why.
Yeah you do. You know exactly why and you know when I shit, when I piss, when I jack off and what I’m doing tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Yeah you do. You know exactly why and you know when I shit, when I piss, when I jack off and what I’m doing tomorrow
Nah that some shit @Bojack would type on here

• JFL

Cope. It was a half black half curry tranny

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Cope. It was a half black half curry tranny
nah we’re not talking about the abomination you fucked last night buddy 👍🏻 sorry that post nut clarity hit you so hard

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
nah we’re not talking about the abomination you fucked last night buddy 👍🏻 sorry that post nut clarity hit you so hard
Cope. You gave the half black half curry a blowjob on his bbc and swallowed every drop. You also video taped it and sent it to blacked.com tranny edition as your audition tape

• JFL
Stfu incel !
IMG 7531

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because he didn’t feel threatened or intimidated by you, he knew you’re harmless
Nope I was taller and had a bulge and big dick energy and he was a slouchy bald headed old fart. Haha I cucked him good ;)
Have a good one 👍🏻

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Whats your phenotype?