How come every single person in my life ended up wanting to do me harm?

apocalypse

apocalypse

They all pretend at first. Some for days, others for months, and indeed others for years, but in the end they reveal their hand and I see they always wanted to inflict harm on me. Then I’m forced to burn bridges immediately and I’m once again left with only being able to trust one person (me).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, iblamejews, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
Because $$$

You are not chad thats why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lulleko and apocalypse
They all pretend at first. Some for days, others for months, and indeed others for years, but in the end they reveal their hand and I see they always wanted to inflict harm on me. Then I’m forced to burn bridges immediately and I’m once again left with only being able to trust one person (me).

How come every single person in my life ended up wanting to do me harm?​

Assuming you are not rich/attractive/person with status thats how it ussualy works, Normies pretend to be your friend for a while for possible reasoning that they dont have anyone else to hang out or etc, But when they get bored/find someone else to befriend. Or simply want to take someone down to bring themselves up, They betray you, Maybe they find gaslighting reasons to as why they shittalk you suddenly so they feel they did nothing wrong, But its all just buisness at the end of the day, Many people say romantic relationships are "transactional" in many ways. And thats the same for friendships too, If the imballance of your status or anything else of yourself and your "friends" gets too gapped, Bridges are gona be burned whenever you initiate them or not

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse
because they see you as a cuckold who watches while they do the fucking

because they see you as a cuckold who watches while they do the fucking
Jfl I cucked some poor dalit betabux not long ago

Was kinda brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Jfl I cucked some poor dalit betabux not long ago

Was kinda brutal tbh
Nah you didn’t do shit lying faggot. The truth is that you sat in the corner and watched your girl get her shithole rammed with big cock and you payed him for it 🙏🏼

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nah you didn’t do shit lying faggot. The truth is that you sat in the corner and watched your girl get her shithole rammed with big cock and you payed him for it 🙏🏼
Still got to see her naked tho:feelshaha::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore