How Come Men Don't Seem To Know How To Protect Their Assets In Divorce?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
It's such a fucking no brainer.

Some basic steps to take if you don't trust the prenup:

If you're rich :

Buy real estate overseas.

Buy overseas stocks with an overseas broker.

Load your shit into an unbreakable trust.

If you're not rich :

Own physical gold & silver

Own jewellery (watches etc)

Do what Achraf Hakimi did (if you trust your mom, that is JFL... works if rich too)

Unfortunately I don't think there's anyway to protect your pay from being garnished to pay alimony and CS though... unless you work overseas outside the court's jurisdiction...

This doesn't just apply to divorce but in case of events where you injure someone or owe money to bad people...

Some men really are stupid and sooo easily manipulated.

The thought of losing even a third of your shit in the event of a break up is laughable but funnily it happens a lot.

Women never have this problem since they "marry up" like 99.9% of the time and the courts don't really take them to task.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Marriage is a scam, LTR is the best alternative without any state or divorce involved

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WeiWei, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Oh they do they just enjoy being cucked

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane and Lynxress
Marriage is a scam, LTR is the best alternative without any state involved
Agreed.

But some people go for it because the tax rates are extremely beneficial in some places...

Btw you gotta be careful with even the LTR thing.

If the LTR has been really long, some parts of Canada - and I'm sure other countries too but can't remember where - will take it as you're married and divorce you as if you were.

Common Law Marriage they call it.

Oh they do they just enjoy being cucked
Say what?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
step 1) never under any circumstance get married

unless its to get a green card or something

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Agreed.

But some people go for it because the tax rates are extremely beneficial in some places...

Btw you gotta be careful with even the LTR thing.

If the LTR has been really long, some parts of Canada - and I'm sure other countries too but can't remember where - will take it as you're married and divorce you as if you were.

Common Law Marriage they call it.

Say what?
Yeah I've heard about the common law marriage thing, it's mostly for red states. It's better to discuss with your lawyer first before going into it.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and TechnoBoss
Because they are retarded

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Because men value pussy. That is their asset. Everything else is just a bonus. On the contrary, women value materialistic things. So that’s what their eyes are set on.

there's a much easier way
1. put all your money in Bitcoin
2. claim you lost your keys
jfl