how come yesterday i woke up looking like i have model tier angularity

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
then today i wake up and look bloated

is it because i clench in sleep and it makes me bloated possibl y

i look different eevry other day, some days my bones look model tier somedays i look slightly bloated and lose my hollow cheeks a bit

i need a better diet and to drink more water i think maybe

does water debloat? what does water do for debloat

its not delusion fggt moron
Captures chrome capture 2022 8 15

my angularity mogs sometimes

it goes back to normal later in the day but i wake up less angularity

kys

do you maintain consistent water drinking levels

na i need to though
maybe that's why. i have the same thing going on sometimes when my water drinking gets uneven. at 4-5L of drinking per day tho i look more defined

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
maybe that's why. i have the same thing going on sometimes when my water drinking gets uneven. at 4-5L of drinking per day tho i look more defined
p.s just keep in mind tho that the amount you should drink is relative to your stats. don't force yourself to drink more water than you can take like a retard. just don't let your water drinking drop below a good baseline that you should maintain. i drink about 5L at 6'2 78 KG, mileage may vary for you

• +1
p.s just keep in mind tho that the amount you should drink is relative to your stats. don't force yourself to drink more water than you can take like a retard. just don't let your water drinking drop below a good baseline that you should maintain. i drink about 5L at 6'2 78 KG, mileage may vary for you
yer

i was drinking a lot for a few months a little while ago and it helped skin a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
yer

i was drinking a lot for a few months a little while ago and it helped skin a lot too
yea. it definitely helps with skin

• +1
Yeah if you don't drink enough or eat enough your body holds onto more water as well as fat, which makes you bloated