How comes so many ugly girls on Instagram have thousands and thousands of followers?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Is the world really this cucked? I see so many bloated subanimals posting pics of them in yoga pants getting unreal amounts of likes and followers. And the Beckys have even almost 180k followers jfl. Fucking hell, I don't deny that those beckys look good but they are nothing incredible, I mean come on , a male needs to be a 99th percentile diamond jawed Gigachad to have the same success. This world is really dominated by simps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
because they have vaginas

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Gaia262, IWantToMax and 3 others
Because they're girls

Women win. Men lose.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Blitz
Links to said Instagram pages not loading

Being a woman adds +50 to your smv and status

Just imagine the ego of those women thinking they're some kind of divas while looking like absolute shit and having nothing even remotely aestethic about their face. At least ugly men have the decency to not beg for attention

• +1
Reactions: Dior and IWantToMax
I really don't know

End of times

BECAUSE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MEN WANT TO FUCK HER.

cuz they seem more "obtainable" to the average guy

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Gaia262
Women win. Men lose.
We can win if it wasn't for the law.

If there was no such thing as the police or justice... I would have hunted down and put a leash on 10 women, on my own... to be locked up in my basement as my personal holes.

It's easy as that.

We can win if it wasn't for the law.

If there was no such thing as the police or justice... I would have hunted down and put a leash on 10 women, on my own... to be locked up in my basement as my personal holes.

It's easy as that.
Lol

It's a vicious circle man. Ugly/average girls get their egos inflated beyond belief by simps/cucks, making them think they're actually attractive thus only demanding to date/ltr/fuck chad.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and BonesAndHarmony