How comes some people struggle to eat, whilst others can't stop eating?

Kraken
I fall into the second category. If money wasn't a thing and neither was fat gain, I would be eating 10k calories each day.

But some people struggle to even eat 1000 calories. How is that possible? Some people even forget to eat? How tf is that possible? I would love to know how your body works

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, Slob and 4 others
I fall into the second category. If money wasn't a thing and neither was fat gain, I would be eating 10k calories each day.

But some people struggle to even eat 1000 calories. How is that possible? Some people even forget to eat? How tf is that possible? I would love to know how your body works
The latter is feminime tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, Slob and 2 others
The latter is feminime tendencies
How? A person who doesn't eat is likely to be small and fragile like a female.

Imo, struggling to eat seems more like female tendencies to me tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, subhuman incel and 2 others
J

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
How? A person who doesn't eat is likely to be small and fragile like a female.

Imo, struggling to eat seems more like female tendencies to me tbh
I meant that. Girls will eat a bar of chocolate , maybe some cheese , a salad for lunch then choco milk for dinner and call it a day

While I feel like roping if I don’t get in 40 g of protein every 3-4 hours :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, subhuman incel and 2 others
Appetite is genetic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
different testosterone levels
higher test = higher apetite
athletes counteract the effects of eating a lot by burning calories through physical activity and building muscle, sedentary slobs get fat and low t soyboy cuckolds stay weak and skinny

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I dont eat much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Leptin and Ghrelin

Aside from the obvious answers like just activating less hunger neurons or producing more satiety hormones and shit like that, perhaps it's because they have a higher baseline dopamine level, i.e. when they eat it doesn't cause a big as spike in dopamine despite the same amount getting released, meaning they crave the action less.

Also, you can get used to eating less. When I lost 30kg from 110kg->80kg I ate like less than half of my previous meals in volume and protein yet got used to it after a couple months.

Low t vs high t