Reactions: thecel, JackHanma, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
This site is calledl looksmax and not looksmin
roiding is not a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Manu le coq and Virgin at 29 😔
they are too stupid to make an account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, JawMogger, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Does impotent means no longer can make children or is the sexdrive and coom feeling still there?
it means what google says it means nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Danish_Retard and Prince charming
We not subhuman like you yakhi 😹🤙😹🤙😹🤙🙈

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ....
because most of the users here are manlets, manlets look like meatballs when they roid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 9670
id rather estrogenic tiktokfagmaxxx which also has an expiry date in your 30s but at least you don't die with pea sized balls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Constantin Denis and Kroker
roiding in long term is looksmining not looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Kroker
yeah excessive short-term results oriented thinking will fuck you up for the rest of your life. Roids is always a looksmin long-term. You have infinite examples out there. Trust this oldcel... there's a point in your life you wont even remember wtf you did when you were at your early 20s and sacrificing your whole life health for that is dumb af

id rather estrogenic tiktokfagmaxxx which also has an expiry date in your 30s but at least you don't die with pea sized balls jfl
you can always masc maxx later in life, you can't go from masc to prettyboy tho once it's done it's done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
yeah excessive short-term results oriented thinking will fuck you up for the rest of your life. Roids is always a looksmin long-term. You have infinite examples out there. Trust this oldcel... there's a point in your life you wont even remember wtf you did when you were at your early 20s and sacrificing your whole life health for that is dumb af

Better a day as a lion than a year as a sheep.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma and Deleted member 13021
Better a day as a lion than a year as a sheep.
you won't give a shit in your 30s if you were once a lion when you are impotent, balding and have health issues and no1 wants to date you anymore, you will be even worse spot than before roiding

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
nobody stays blasting for 10 years tard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
most early life roidcels can't cope with going back to being a twink and stay longer than they initially thought

I am a SARMcel

MPB SUCKSS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Danish_Retard
you won't give a shit in your 30s if you were once a lion when you are impotent, balding and have health issues and no1 wants to date you anymore, you will be even worse spot than before roiding

I've been blasting and cruising for 5 years and my health and hair are perfect. Impotence is a bonus. You will end up on TRT anyway if you don't want your life quality to go off a cliff.

most early life roidcels can't cope with going back to being a twink and stay longer than they initially thought

Tacit admission that roiding is necessary to look decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and crosshold
All roiders have nichemaxxed ascended and left the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Danish_Retard and Sandar
Facially I looked my worst while I was roiding. Bigger muscles don't compensate for that unless you're trying to attract men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I inject creatine in my ass does it count?

Facially I looked my worst while I was roiding. Bigger muscles don't compensate for that unless you're trying to attract men.
what were you on and what were the doses?

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
I just ordered some test and tren to go on a few cycles with

I'd love to try a cycle, but it looks a big hassle knowing where to get high quality test, how much to take, buying syringes and PCT tablets.

if you just stick to trt doses, it doesnt age you. in fact it helps you age slower

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Why do people say that all the time that is will kill you earlier or something? Does 1 year on roids actually take 10 years off your life or people just trying to scare everyone

Why do people say that all the time that is will kill you earlier or something? Does 1 year on roids actually take 10 years off your life or people just trying to scare everyone
Trt at 150% of baseline won't do shit

Blasting a shit ton of anabolics will put you at risk of cardiovascular complications, most bodybuilders die early asf but they are running absurd amounts of gear

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and poopmaster22
its better to reserve that TRT for when it might actually be really useful (>35yo). Roiding at 18yo when T levels are naturally high is the most retarded shit I ever seen.

it is known that when your body is used to supraphysiological amounts of T and you stop dosing, its harder for your body to produce it naturally so you cucked yourself becoming lifetime dependant

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
1) affraid of injection

2) "muh hair" (which is kinda of a valid reason tbh)

its better to reserve that TRT for when it might actually be really useful (>35yo). Roiding at 18yo when T levels are naturally high is the most retarded shit I ever seen.

it is known that when your body is used to supraphysiological amounts of T and you stop dosing, its harder for your body to produce it naturally so you cucked yourself becoming lifetime dependant

Lemme ask u a question, you think the average guy who finds blackpill has high T levels though?

Also sure wait until 35 and hop on TRT and then regret not having been on it earlier. :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Danish_Retard
If you are just a normal looksmaxer, you probably don't have body dysmorphia like most bodybuilders. So you won't keep blasting roids. I will do 2 cycles at most. The people who lose decades of their life due to roids are those who have like 20 cycles under their belt and do grams of gear per week

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

People that have blasted and cruised for 10+ years have come off and their T levels return to normal. Stop spreading misinformation lil bro

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
what were you on and what were the doses?

250mg test base for a couple years, would switch between various orals and certain injectables like tren on top, never high doses, probably the highest dose was 250mg test, 350mg tren, 20mg orals. I never had great response to drugs, a lot of people don't but they just lie and pretend they're natty because they're insecure they're not 230lbs on roids. I gained about 20lbs actual muscle, a lot of hardness and vascularity but my face looked rounder and my skin was worse. On top of that I had a constant battle against gyno and shin splints from the orals so bad I couldn't walk further than half a mile. I quit cold turkey out of frustration with the lifestyle, lost the added muscle but stayed lean and surprised myself that I actually preferred how I looked and felt after coming off. Test levels are great now, didn't take me long to recover at all but like I said I wasn't using stupid amounts.

Last edited:
250mg test base for a couple years, would switch between various orals and certain injectables like tren on top, never high doses, probably the highest dose was 250mg test, 350mg tren, 20mg orals. I never had great response to drugs, a lot of people don't but they just lie and pretend they're natty because they're insecure they're not 230lbs on roids. I gained about 20lbs actual muscle, a lot of hardness and vascularity but my face looked rounder and my skin was worse. On top of that I had a constant battle against gyno and shin splints from the orals so bad I couldn't walk further than half a mile. I quit cold turkey out of frustration with the lifestyle, lost the added muscle but stayed lean and surprised myself that I actually preferred how I looked and felt after coming off. Test levels are great now, didn't take me long to recover at all but like I said I wasn't using stupid amounts.
thats pretty conservative actually, thx for sharing
imagine having to run that stack for life to mantain lmao

tbh it sounds like you looked worse facially because you were struggling to control your e2

thank you for sharing

tbh it sounds like you looked worse facially because you were struggling to control your e2

thank you for sharing

Nothing to do with E2. Was almost always on AI and even crashed estro once with letro. I get that naive kids want to believe that roids will make them chad but this is cope. The guys who became slayers when they start roiding simply got ripped and always had good facial structure. Zyzz for example. Contrast zyzz to his brother who took just as much stuff yet it didn't make him attractive, because it's not the roids. Jeff Seid could come completely off everything and he would still look like a MM if he stayed lean.

I just ordered some test and tren to go on a few cycles with
I wouldn’t use tren, and I say that as someone who had tried it.

Simply, there are better compounds, npp or deca is better for packing on raw tissue, and you don’t need to get “steroid” lean ever, 8% - 12% beach lean is always ideal. Lean healthy face with hydrated skin and full fat pads is good

Trenned out death face bad