how comes we have so few roidcels here

users here are often underage and typically huge pussies. I have done two cycles, and both times I was roiding, I got laid a lot and got lots of attention from women. long term roidcels wont be on looksmaxx because they are too busy actually getting laid and doing fun shit (high T makes you low inhib af). there were way more roidcels on lookism because that was an actual serious site. take @realrob for example. he is a roidcel and even if he, like all pslers, belongs in an insane asylum, he still got pussy due to being a roidcel.

having said that, you really need to watch your health and mental condition on roids. you can easily bloat and look fat and shitty (first cycle i facially looked like shit and actually was a little bit fat for the first time ever). you also feel like you are going thru puberty but even more intensely because of your hormones, so you will probably be more emotional and impulsive. this affected my life also. I started with roids intending to cleanly live and act to maximise it, but ended up drinking loads, smashing loads of drugs, and fucking low tier women like a horny virgin (on both my cycles). I also made multiple bad decisions that affected me financially and ruined my relationships with old friends.

also, unless you are willing to blast and cruise, you will lose pretty much all your gains and will be stuck at low test for months after, permanently if you are really unlucky. this will really fuck with your motivation and makes life generally shitty. I did a cycle 7 months ago and only in the last couple of months have I started feeling my normal motivated self again. recently had my levels tested, came too 504ng/dl. probably should be higher for someone my age but natty test fluctuates a lot and as long as you are over 450 your ok. if I had got my test checked a few months ago, it would have been sub 200 ng/dl guaranteed.

also users here are scared of injections, personally I enjoyed injections but im not like most users here.

overall, I prefer to stay natty as I wont expediate aging and heart problems, I wont get bloated as shit after eating a single bad meal, and I dont have to waste months feeling low due to low test. it also affects your neurology and the more you roll the dice with roids, the more likely you are to fuck up your fertility and natty test. having said all this, I am considering one more cycle with HCG included just to lock down a couple more slays at university before I have to leave and go to wageslaving, but I will wait and see if I can do some natty slaying first after I rebuild my physique over the next couple months.

tldr, roiding is only worth it if you are going to blast and cruise. if you are going to cycle, just do test 400mg and run HCG alongside it so that you keep your natural production and dont waste months feeling low test.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante
Nothing to do with E2. Was almost always on AI and even crashed estro once with letro. I get that naive kids want to believe that roids will make them chad but this is cope. The guys who became slayers when they start roiding simply got ripped and always had good facial structure. Zyzz for example. Contrast zyzz to his brother who took just as much stuff yet it didn't make him attractive, because it's not the roids. Jeff Seid could come completely off everything and he would still look like a MM if he stayed lean.
Jeff seid literally roided during puberty, if you think that didnt have any effect on his facial struture you are naive.

users here are often underage and typically huge pussies. I have done two cycles, and both times I was roiding, I got laid a lot and got lots of attention from women. long term roidcels wont be on looksmaxx because they are too busy actually getting laid and doing fun shit (high T makes you low inhib af). there were way more roidcels on lookism because that was an actual serious site. take @realrob for example. he is a roidcel and even if he, like all pslers, belongs in an insane asylum, he still got pussy due to being a roidcel.

having said that, you really need to watch your health and mental condition on roids. you can easily bloat and look fat and shitty (first cycle i facially looked like shit and actually was a little bit fat for the first time ever). you also feel like you are going thru puberty but even more intensely because of your hormones, so you will probably be more emotional and impulsive. this affected my life also. I started with roids intending to cleanly live and act to maximise it, but ended up drinking loads, smashing loads of drugs, and fucking low tier women like a horny virgin (on both my cycles). I also made multiple bad decisions that affected me financially and ruined my relationships with old friends.

also, unless you are willing to blast and cruise, you will lose pretty much all your gains and will be stuck at low test for months after, permanently if you are really unlucky. this will really fuck with your motivation and makes life generally shitty. I did a cycle 7 months ago and only in the last couple of months have I started feeling my normal motivated self again. recently had my levels tested, came too 504ng/dl. probably should be higher for someone my age but natty test fluctuates a lot and as long as you are over 450 your ok. if I had got my test checked a few months ago, it would have been sub 200 ng/dl guaranteed.

also users here are scared of injections, personally I enjoyed injections but im not like most users here.

overall, I prefer to stay natty as I wont expediate aging and heart problems, I wont get bloated as shit after eating a single bad meal, and I dont have to waste months feeling low due to low test. it also affects your neurology and the more you roll the dice with roids, the more likely you are to fuck up your fertility and natty test. having said all this, I am considering one more cycle with HCG included just to lock down a couple more slays at university before I have to leave and go to wageslaving, but I will wait and see if I can do some natty slaying first after I rebuild my physique over the next couple months.

tldr, roiding is only worth it if you are going to blast and cruise. if you are going to cycle, just do test 400mg and run HCG alongside it so that you keep your natural production and dont waste months feeling low test.

legit too many people here waste their time, almost all roiders who know what they're doing all have one thing in common, they get laid and they get laid a lot.

Last edited: