how common are people with faces like that?

Deleted member 4464

Deleted member 4464

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Posts
11,145
Reputation
18,500
today was one of those rare times when I took the advice of someone here and left my moms basement for a few hours and went outside with two friends
after getting heightmogged by some foid probably younger than me in the supermarket I saw a dude with legit face like that who was balding, he was walking besides a few chadlites(his friends probably) and the mog was brutal, he even was looking down which made him look even more recessed

Kg2eu7H.jpg
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
I see super recessed guys like that quite a lot at college. You can always see the pain in their eyes as well
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Bruv wasn't mewing thats why jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
In my school like 1 of 10 looked like that
 
a lot more common than you think, it's just the average user here rots on this forum only seeing models so he thinks that most people look like models irl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and balding17yomanletcel
I look outside my window and see recessed subhumans like that everywhere I look
 
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
i see plenty of people with a recessed face like that

they need to be killed for their own good
 

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
64
why.me
why.me
YungVampLyfe
Replies
9
Views
102
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
15
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
truedexy
Replies
10
Views
59
truedexy
truedexy
HGH_
Replies
10
Views
48
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top