Reactions: datboijj, Jigen, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, weebcel, Jigen and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, bug_eye_blackcel, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
as much as i hate to say it, in the west in big cities i see white female asian male more than other way around rn

No idea, I have no way to judge as there's no asians here.

i heard they are not uncommon in the bay area

never seen an actual wmaf couple that is long term dating, only short term. Imagine being white man and wanting to have ugly asian kids lmao

never seen an actual wmaf couple that is long term dating, only short term. Imagine being white man and wanting to have ugly asian kids lmao
where are you from

I live in Australia and it's very common. It's mostly low tier normie or ugly white guys though, never seen a htn or above with an Asian girl.

Just yesterday in McDonald's I saw an ugly fat 3psl white teenage guy with a normie Asian girl

Everywhere on the west coast

Every 1 in 4 Asian women that I see is with a white man. And I’m sure the numbers are much worse in a place like Vancouver or San Francisco.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Every 1 in 4 Asian women that I see is with a white man. And I’m sure the numbers are much worse in a place like Vancouver or San Francisco.
not seattle?

wmaf couples should be illegal, they just create incels like me and ER

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
what about keanu reeves
He’s not the product of a wmaf couple, nor is he technically hapa.
4011BDFB 9EC1 410F A35B 169AD18A0EDC

I live in Australia and it's very common. It's mostly low tier normie or ugly white guys though, never seen a htn or above with an Asian girl.

Just yesterday in McDonald's I saw an ugly fat 3psl white teenage guy with a normie Asian girl
Yep that was my observation in Sydney too, except I knew a HTN white guy who was dating a noodle whore, but also worth pointing out he was 5'2".

It was a common joke at work about how all incel tier white guys and majority of LTN were dating noodles or pajeetas lol.

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
Yep that was my observation in Sydney too, except I knew a HTN white guy who was dating a noodle whore, but also worth pointing out he was 5'2".

It was a common joke at work about how all incel tier white guys and majority of LTN were dating noodles or pajeetas lol.
Spot on bro

Very

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
One of the most common pairings in the USA. If you go to an area with a large Asian population, you'll see them all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'll be in Hong Kong this week and do a count, but typically the ratio of wmaf to amwf tends to be around 150:1 in most cities I seen

I'll be in Hong Kong this week and do a count, but typically the ratio of wmaf to amwf tends to be around 150:1 in most cities I seen
so you think hapas are rare.

so you think hapas are rare.
GL hapas are rare, cos in AMWF the male tends to be 7+ and the foid 5+.

For every AMWF there are 150 WMAF, where the man tends to be 2+ and the foid 4+, so they make subhumans

44% of asian women are dating non-asian guys

and 17% of asian women are dating white dudes

so roughly 1 in 6 asian womens are with white dudes

2/5 are with non asian men