S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
IMG 4255

you can see some jaw muscle development right here

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Pretty lean, but i have no way to check my bf% so i don't know
is the skin on your face really tight and thin sorta like the skin on your dick? i've never been lean so i wanna know how it effects your face.

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
is the skin on your face really tight and thin sorta like the skin on your dick? i've never been lean so i wanna know how it effects your face.
:ROFLMAO: no, my face skin is not the same skin as my foreskin. Just leanmax dude. It's the most important after all

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
:ROFLMAO: no, my face skin is not the same skin as my foreskin. Just leanmax dude. It's the most important after all
oh i dont got foreskin so maybe mine is different, i guess what i was asking is if your face skin is rlly thin and tight, im high bf and my skin is sorta blubbery and thick and i was looking to know if it would get thinner if i leaned out

oh i dont got foreskin so maybe mine is different, i guess what i was asking is if your face skin is rlly thin and tight, im high bf and my skin is sorta blubbery and thick and i was looking to know if it would get thinner if i leaned out
I don't really know since ive never been really fat. You should just see it for yourself. LEANMAX ASAP

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Depends on how lean you are and what your insertions are like.

The masseter on my left side is lower and as a result more angular than the one on my right. I sopped chewing because of the asymmetry.

I also lost the shading under my cheekbones, although I'm not sure whether that is to do with puberty, weight gain, or chewing making the masseters bigger so there is less of a gap under the cheekbone (I remember someone talking about this happening back on .net in around 2018, so I can't find it).

doesn't work if you don' t have top 10% jaw, you will just look bloated and assymetrical.

again useless looksmax you need the bone get some implants and bimax.