How could i change my eye colour?

14yearoldpslmogger

Iron
My eye area is above average there is still improvments to be made but its solid but i wanted to ask if there is anyway to get a lighter eye colour, i have brown eyes like chico for example and i hate it my mom has blue eyes, if only i had her eyes i would be slaying 10 times harder but is there a way to change my eye color to maybe green? like is there eye drops or maybe a supplement or shall i just cope and get colored contacts (i am a newgen)

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
>14yearoldpslmogger

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sportsmogger
i was just making fun of your username

anyway yea no you cant change eye color without laser eye surgery
hahahah my username is satire lol
i have heard that you can with some others methods but thx for you time

You probably have other more important issues that you can fix. Don't focus on such a minor thing

My eye area is above average there is still improvments to be made but its solid but i wanted to ask if there is anyway to get a lighter eye colour, i have brown eyes like chico for example and i hate it my mom has blue eyes, if only i had her eyes i would be slaying 10 times harder but is there a way to change my eye color to maybe green? like is there eye drops or maybe a supplement or shall i just cope and get colored contacts (i am a newgen)
Stare at the sun for 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
You probably have other more important issues that you can fix. Don't focus on such a minor thing
True but i fucking hate my eyes no joke when ever i see my eye color i get mad

True but i fucking hate my eyes no joke when ever i see my eye color i get mad
Well only legit thing is laser surgery. Maybe you can fraud with colored contacts, but if anyone realizes you are wearing them they will know you are autistic. Might just rock your beautiful natural eye color given by your beautiful parents.

Well only legit thing is laser surgery. Maybe you can fraud with colored contacts, but if anyone realizes you are wearing them they will know you are autistic. Might just rock your beautiful natural eye color given by your beautiful parents.
"beautiful natural eye color" it makes me look uncanny asf for some reason, i have very good facial features but my eye color i hate it, for the time being i will prob fraud with colored contacts ngl