How could I convince my endocrinologist to give me HGH?

eren1

eren1

Zephir
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

Gonna get my blood tested soon for at a clinic.

If I don’t show up GH deficient or some other bullshit (which is extremely rare, and I don’t expect to happen)

How could I realistically get the endocrinologist to give me HGH? Besides bribing them (I will if it comes down to it, but there has to be a more realistic approach

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
They give it to 13 year old kids max, once you're above that age forget about getting it from a doctor

eren1

eren1

Zephir
They give it to 13 year old kids max, once you're above that age forget about getting it from a doctor
Still worth trying in my opinion
Also cope
Waving 100k lira in his face will convince anyone

eren1

eren1

Zephir
@FreakkForLife @Growth Plate dud i can’t even tag you without getting hard, fuck you

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Zephir
Bribe a doc from a shady clinic?

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

If I don’t show up GH deficient or some other bullshit (which is extremely rare, and I don’t expect to happen)

How could I realistically get the endocrinologist to give me HGH? Besides bribing them (I will if it comes down to it, but there has to be a more realistic approach
Why don't you just buy it online? Cheaper than bribing 100k lira

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

3 PSL 5'7" 120lb 17yo Virgin 7.5" BP BBC
even if you're hgh deficient?

H

heighmaxxerxd

Zephir
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

actually bribing will work

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

Tell him about how much pain u feel as a short guy,shed some fake tears,and request him and at last bring up bribing

eren1

eren1

Zephir
Tell him about how much pain u feel as a short guy,shed some fake tears,and request him and at last bring up bribing
At 5’10? I’m a good actor I could definetely do this but I don’t know if the endocrinologist is that low IQ and is gonna believe me

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Average Zoomer is 6'7
get money and buy chinese hgh thats 3rd party verified thats much more feasible than getting a prescription and ur parents facilitating (around 3k or less a year if you source right)

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero

thebrownprettyboy

thebrownprettyboy

Surgerymax to chadlite
My brain ded dermatologist:bluepill: won't prescribe me accutane rn on retin a cream

Users who are viewing this thread