How could I convince my endocrinologist to give me HGH?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

Gonna get my blood tested soon for at a clinic.

If I don’t show up GH deficient or some other bullshit (which is extremely rare, and I don’t expect to happen)

How could I realistically get the endocrinologist to give me HGH? Besides bribing them (I will if it comes down to it, but there has to be a more realistic approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Growth Plate
They give it to 13 year old kids max, once you're above that age forget about getting it from a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Mr.Proper
They give it to 13 year old kids max, once you're above that age forget about getting it from a doctor
Still worth trying in my opinion
Also cope
Waving 100k lira in his face will convince anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
@FreakkForLife @Growth Plate dud i can’t even tag you without getting hard, fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bribe a doc from a shady clinic?

This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

If I don’t show up GH deficient or some other bullshit (which is extremely rare, and I don’t expect to happen)

How could I realistically get the endocrinologist to give me HGH? Besides bribing them (I will if it comes down to it, but there has to be a more realistic approach
Why don't you just buy it online? Cheaper than bribing 100k lira

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
even if you're hgh deficient?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

actually bribing will work

This is in Turkey 🇹🇷 ;

Tell him about how much pain u feel as a short guy,shed some fake tears,and request him and at last bring up bribing

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Tell him about how much pain u feel as a short guy,shed some fake tears,and request him and at last bring up bribing
At 5’10? I’m a good actor I could definetely do this but I don’t know if the endocrinologist is that low IQ and is gonna believe me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
get money and buy chinese hgh thats 3rd party verified thats much more feasible than getting a prescription and ur parents facilitating (around 3k or less a year if you source right)

@FreakkForLife @enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
My brain ded dermatologist:bluepill: won't prescribe me accutane rn on retin a cream