How could you achieve a similiar eye area to Chico if the only big difference is that you had lower IPD+bizygomatic width?

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Theoretically speaking

why are you trying to look like someone else when your DNA doesn't code for chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, malignant and 6485b025t
why are you trying to look like someone else when your DNA doesn't code for chico
It's just as an example, like "how could you increase your IPD the same rate as your bizygomatic width?" would be a better question. Ideally 0,45-0,47mm IPD increase per 1mm Bizygomatic, or if it is practically impossible

Orbital Box Osteotomy, but you will never get that.

Chico is good looking because of his midface genetics and therefore insane harmony, you can't for the most part change that, so you'll never become him, even if you have the proportions you just mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
my friend has the same eye area,its like they are different types of eye areas, they just have the god tier of that specific type

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I fucked up the question tbh, sounds kind of autistic ngl.
I just wanted to know if you could theoretically expand your bizygomatic width by 6-8mm while simultaneousely your IPD by 3-4mm.
I'm going for the DNA Appliance soon and hope it's the best choice(but I'm afraid it could fuck up my es-ratio by not expanding my IPD enough)
I'd had legit hunter eyes if my face/midface was wider

Last edited: