How crucial is eating a lot when young?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
You've all heard the old phrase, "eat a lot so you get big and strong".
Does it matter or is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
From personal experience, I have an overweight twin brother who is taller than me. At 15, I'm 5'9" and he's 5'11". But he's like 100 pounds heavier than me.

From personal experience, I have an overweight twin brother who is taller than me. At 15, I'm 5'9" and he's 5'11". But he's like 100 pounds heavier than me.
Ok so FatFuckMaxxing is legit when young then it seems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 685, FMLplus and 5 others
Ok so FatFuckMaxxing is legit when young then it seems.
Lmao, he would have crushed himself with his weight if he didn't grow stronger bones to handle the weight, but I feel like that prematurely grew him. He had a bone age of 18 at 15 but mine is correspondent to my age. I know spartans believed over eating actually made your shorter because being gluttony led to shorter breath and less freedom for your body to grow.

I was a really obese kid and lost the weight when I hit 14 1/2. I dont know if it had that much of an impact but I am 6ft and my dad is 5'8

Till i was 16 i atenway too little
Still became tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
Was like 210 lbs for most of my teen years, by far the tallest in my family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I over ate myself into obiesety and I outgrew my dad with over a foot.So I'm not completely sure.

How is your frame compared to your family?
My father was a 6'1" lanklet, idk about his father but he was about 5'6". My mother is 5'2", her father is 5'1" and relatively average framed. I'm 6'4" obvs and 21" bideltoid pregymcel. It's either to do with overeating or extreme luck.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
I think there is a lot of truth to this.

One thing I noticed is that 99% of foids over 5'10 are fat as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You just have to make sure you eat enough, overeating is stupid.

Brutal genetics pill.
This. Height is genetic anything else is cope. Sure not everyone reaches their genetic LIMIT. but there is still a limit. Best thing for you and me to do is get MK 677 and CJC DAC, our time is now Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Eating a lot during puberty is so important. Way more important than you think.

• +1
Quality over quantity

Another thing I notice is that a lot of fatasses have thicker wrists than average.

• +1
idk. But fat/obese people are mostly taller than average. Never seen an obese manlet

Eating like a pig in your childhood and teenage years will pretty much guarantee you 5'11+ height.

I have never in my life come across a fat 15 year old who was even just average in height, no matter the ethnicity.

However it's also important what you eat, many tall, fat kids and teenagers are also super estrogenic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Soulsmaxx and androidcel
Eating like a pig in your childhood and teenage years will pretty much guarantee you 5'11+ height.

I have never in my life come across a fat 15 year old who was even just average in height, no matter the ethnicity.

However it's also important what you eat, many tall, fat kids and teenagers are also super estrogenic.
This is legit. My twin ate a lot more than me growing up, and currently at 15 I'm barely 5'10" and he's barely 6'0" (we keep track of our height). He's got diabetes though so who wins in the end?

I ate a lot of junk food during my youth. It’s a regret of mine

Im skinnyfat since I was 15. I was eating alot of fast food, candy, soda. Grew to 6'5, but my frame is pretty pathetic, maybe due to shit eating habits in my crucial years. As a kid I did not like to eat, but atleast I ate some veggies.