How dare you deny the blackpill when it created Looksmaxxing?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
It was an inevitable topic but if not for the blackpill it wouldn’t even be formed the way it is today

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clavicular, ElTruecel and 2 others
Normies can't cope with reality

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lunin7 and ElTruecel
I think most people denying the blackpill here have a strawman created in their heads regarding what the majority of blackpillers actually think

Only the loudest minority of autists believe in sub 8 theory and that a statusmaxxed richfag NT normie is slaying 3/10 landwhales lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and ElTruecel
I think most people denying the blackpill here have a strawman created in their heads regarding what the majority of blackpillers actually think

Only the loudest minority of autists believe in sub 7 theory lmao
They don’t even properly understand it applies far more than not getting women is the thing.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and lunin7
It was an inevitable topic but if not for the blackpill it wouldn’t even be formed the way it is today
People here who write ‘blackpill is cope’ type comments are the worst.
Like why u even here then?

Only the loudest minority of autists believe in sub 8 theory and that statusmaxxed richfag NT normie is slaying 3/10 landwhales lmao
not entirely
Sometimes these people claim shit like NT>everything or that height doesnt matter etc

They are just as radical as the sub 9 guys

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and lunin7
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7
People here who write ‘blackpill is cope’ type comments are the worst.
Like why u even here then?

not entirely
Sometimes these people claim shit like NT>everything or that height doesnt matter etc

They are just as radical as the sub 9 guys
I haven’t seen anyone say that height doesn’t matter at all as that would be nonsensical. Sub 8 theory is obviously retarded but I don’t get what NT has to do with it at all, sub8 people think it’s over for an NT 7/10 guy

I haven’t seen anyone say that height doesn’t matter at all as that would be nonsensical. Sub 8 theory is obviously retarded but I don’t get what NT has to do with it at all, sub8 people think it’s over for an NT 7/10 guy
I was just giving examples of all the wild shit being thrown out here.

No one has said height doesn't matter explicitly but there are people claiming you can slay at 5'7 in the west if you have good face and muscles.

There's also another group that believe in oofy doofy and think that being maxed out in NTness is all you need to slay.

I was just giving examples of all the wild shit being thrown out here.

No one has said height doesn't matter explicitly but there are people claiming you can slay at 5'7 in the west if you have good face and muscles.

There's also another group that believe in oofy doofy and think that being maxed out in NTness is all you need to slay.
I’m part of the last group but I am biased due to location, I live in a country where a short poor mutant looking creature can get girls a million times better looking than him.

Obviously this isn’t the case in most other countries especially if the avg man mogs the avg woman in that location.

I’m part of the last group but I am biased due to location, I live in a country where a short poor mutant looking creature can get girls a million times better looking than him.

Obviously this isn’t the case in most other countries especially if the avg man mogs the avg woman in that location.
The fact that you can acknowledge that the "mutant looking creature" can slay only because of your country's economic situation means that you're not truly part of the last group. Where u from btw?

Some people are actually saying all you need is to 5'8 or something and you're good if you are able to talk and have a decent face.

These are the people I despise. These are the people I am talking about.

The fact that you can acknowledge that the "mutant looking creature" can slay only because of your country's economic situation means that you're not truly part of the last group. Where u from btw?

Some people are actually saying all you need is to 5'8 or something and you're good if you are able to talk and have a decent face.

These are the people I despise. These are the people I am talking about.
Then yeah that’s fucking retarded. If you are 5’7-5’8, able to talk with a decent face, you can maybe get a 5’2 gf but you wont be a fucking slayer by default. Anyone who says that is braindead

As for location I live in a shithole part of the UK (hence my avi)

Then yeah that’s fucking retarded. If you are 5’7-5’8, able to talk with a decent face, you can maybe get a 5’2 gf but you wont be a fucking slayer by default. Anyone who says that is braindead

As for location I live in a shithole part of the UK (hence my avi)
Wait a minute...UK??
How's the mutant getting chicks there?
Everyone here swears up and down that UK is gigahardmode🤬

Wait a minute...UK??
How's the mutant getting chicks there?
Everyone here swears up and down that UK is gigahardmode🤬
Anyone who says that lives in london. In a small scottish or northern english town it’s the opposite.

Actually I’m starting to think those london guys are larpers because london is full of roadmen (short skinny 70iq black thugs) and those roadmen always have girls with them despite their physical stats. If it was hard mode then roadmen would be incels

Anyone who says that lives in london. In a small scottish or northern english town it’s the opposite.
Is this something to do with the fact that northerners aren't as rich or money minded as the south?
Actually I’m starting to think those london guys are larpers because london is full of roadmen (short skinny 70iq black thugs) and those roadmen always have girls with them despite their physical stats. If it was hard mode then roadmen would be incels
Hmm interesting...food for thought.. you're the first 🇬🇧 user to drop this

"This isn't an incel forum"
-Delon cocksuckers

Is this something to do with the fact that northerners aren't as rich or money minded as the south?
Yes probably. Money doesn’t mean shit here as everyone is poor or barely average income. No girl expects you to be rich or good looking

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane