how dark can i grow with my brows before it starts to look uncanny

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
i’m about to set up an appointment to dye my hair and lashes. i’m 100% going to dye my lashes black but i don’t know what color i should go with my brows. i was thinking like light or medium brown would that be good or should i go darker or lighter. what’s the darkest i can go before it looks uncanny. i’m also going to get more tan if that makes any difference

130F330C 6969 4084 88E4 B0115714ACAA

Hair color good lighting:
44E050C3 1D21 4407 99DC CCBE9093FDD2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and toji.
@dragomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
your so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
mogs, yeah the tan will go crazy, about the eyebrow color thats why i made my thread asking as well tbh, i feel like for us blondes if we go jetblack it can look uncanny and even looksmin, honestly go like dark brown and if its not dark enough you can make it darker better play it safe and start lighter

• +1
also are you on adderal in this pic lmao my pupils look exactly like this rn and im currently on my xr

• +1
mogs, yeah the tan will go crazy, about the eyebrow color thats why i made my thread asking as well tbh, i feel like for us blondes if we go jetblack it can look uncanny and even looksmin, honestly go like dark brown and if its not dark enough you can make it darker better play it safe and start lighter
do u plan on dyeing ur lashes also?

The upper area of your face reminds me of David Gandy.
Captura de pantalla 2024 02 11 005829

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drag, czero23, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
jfllll is it that obvious
nah tbh i prob only noticed because of the fact im on it and hyperfocused lmaoo

do u plan on dyeing ur lashes also?
not sure about the lashes mine are pretty long and dark already, def eyebrows though ngl

saw erand say that instead of jetblack going for a very dark blue looks insane for eyelashes

• +1
black eyelashes gonna look great but you should be careful w/ tanning cause I know it can fuck with coloring for dyed brows

• +1
HTN already. Dont go to black with the eyebrows, a darker shade of brown then your current colour should suffice.

6CA68A69 4EA2 4BC3 A585 6F8BE790F5D1

• +1
black eyelashes gonna look great but you should be careful w/ tanning cause I know it can fuck with coloring for dyed brows
actually really good to know thanks. i’m going to get a tan i like first then dye them. appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: czero23
@dragomaxxer this dudes setting me up to get flamed
I'm being honest, I'm not messing with you. Specifically in that photo, you resemble him. If you had tightened your eyebrows a bit more, your upperface would literally look like the upperface of Gandy in that photo.

I'm being honest, I'm not messing with you. Specifically in that photo, you resemble him. If you had tightened your eyebrows a bit more, your upperface would literally look like the upperface of Gandy in that photo.
yeah i 100% see it as well, the only difference is a slight difference in canthal tilt , but their hooding is almost identical

also i just noticed we have a very similar eye color im pretty sure, unless im wrong but it looks like yours arent fully blue either depending on the lighting, mine used to be a10s and have slowly become more and more green, has this happened to yours as well?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and toji.
i’m about to set up an appointment to dye my hair and lashes. i’m 100% going to dye my lashes black but i don’t know what color i should go with my brows. i was thinking like light or medium brown would that be good or should i go darker or lighter. what’s the darkest i can go before it looks uncanny. i’m also going to get more tan if that makes any difference

View attachment 2736102

View attachment 2736104
2 shades darker tops

• +1
yeah i 100% see it as well, the only difference is a slight difference in canthal tilt , but their hooding is almost identical

also i just noticed we have a very similar eye color im pretty sure, unless im wrong but it looks like yours arent fully blue either depending on the lighting, mine used to be a10s and have slowly become more and more green, has this happened to yours as well?
yes. they got more greenish as I aged. probably like C20 or D10 rn. kind of why i’ve been looking into eye lightening drops i miss my completely blue eyes. and i mean if i had them once they prob are easier to get back i would assume

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
yes. they got more greenish as I aged. probably like C20 or D10 rn. kind of why i’ve been looking into eye lightening drops i miss my completely blue eyes. and i mean if i had them once they prob are easier to get back i would assume
lmao thats crazy exact same for me, ive thought about the eye drops as well but tbh i care about my eyes too much to do it and the green eyes dont rlly make a big difference versus the blues, for example thom stridj has eyes that lean more towards green and he has similar coloring

• +1
lmao thats crazy exact same for me, ive thought about the eye drops as well but tbh i care about my eyes too much to do it and the green eyes dont rlly make a big difference versus the blues, for example thom stridj has eyes that lean more towards green and he has similar coloring
it’s actually pretty damn insane how similar we are jfl

The upper area of your face reminds me of David Gandy.
also castor oil for eyelashes after dyeing them to keep them growing longer. some people say it's bullshit but I think that's just cause it works on a case-to-case basis. for me I could 100% tell it improved my lower eyelashes a fuckton

• +1
also castor oil for eyelashes after dyeing them to keep them growing longer. some people say it's bullshit but I think that's just cause it works on a case-to-case basis. for me I could 100% tell it improved my lower eyelashes a fuckton
i actually just ordered a lash serum from the ordinary that people here have had great results with here (even better than castor oil apparently) but yeah i agree with the case to case statement. if this serum doesn’t work i’ll try castor oil

I’m blond with thick dark eyebrows naturally and still ugly boyo. But brow dying is underrated softmaxx so you could try it
how dark are urs do u think? medium brown?

coloring isnt his problem

"also nice wrong advice retard"?

sounds like a indian behind that screen
"indian" when u have no arguments call the person an indian, a looksmaxx.org classic.

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

View attachment 2736102

View attachment 2736104
Bro what has been your bone smashing routine I can really tell the difference

dye all your hair black... it looks exotic and girls love the contrast between dark hair and light eyes

Bro what has been your bone smashing routine I can really tell the difference
yeah i probably bone mog ur ass to death jfl. and i bonesmash my zygos for the swelling not for actual bone growth. and they aren’t swollen right here

@Blackgymmax what do u think

fuck it imma bump this one more time