How desensitized are you to gore? Come test it.

Which level did you reach? (be honest)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it means we're fucked up really. Videos are far different from real life. It's pretty easy to laugh at shocking videos, but we'd act more sympathetic if we saw it happen in front of us.
I dunno man, I was a witness to a deadly accident and I felt nothing. But that could have been caused by my then-deep depression. I do think it affects you on a psychological level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I was a firefighter for 13 years. I have done CPR on a guy who’s brains were all over my gloves. I have washed body parts off a road after a motorcycle collided with a transport. It’s the smell that gets you more than visuals irl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
i can envision level 5 IRL being very disturbing but on a screen not really
exactly things don’t envoke the same reaction over a screen I could see a top 1% girl on the internet naked and not care at all but if a mid white girl is standing in front of me irl with her tits out imma be bricked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 21863
I was a firefighter for 13 years. I have done CPR on a guy who’s brains were all over my gloves. I have washed body parts off a road after a motorcycle collided with a transport. It’s the smell that gets you more than visuals irl.
You don't forget smells.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Only watched the first 2. Was repulsed and decided I'd be better off not watching. Could I have continued watching? Sure, but I don't think anything good would have come out of it.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Also daaaaamn ,latino are violent asf?

whatd wrong with them ?

What does it smell like?

I dunno man, I was a witness to a deadly accident and I felt nothing. But that could have been caused by my then-deep depression. I do think it affects you on a psychological level.
Me too but I was pretty young. I remember other people acting in shock around me and me not really getting it. Well, it wasn't an accident but it was a death regardless.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
  • JFL

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and emeraldglass
Me too but I was pretty young. I remember other people acting in shock around me and me not really getting it. Well, it wasn't an accident but it was a death regardless.
Yeah everyone around me was in shock as well. My friend was like “is it normal I’m reacting this way?” While being interrogated by a cop and he was like “it wouldn’t be normal if you didn’t” and then he glanced at me. ☠️ @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 21661
they are mad their only option they have is to betabuxx 3/10 goblinas
Or when they go to cuckmerica their daughters get blacked and bleached.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 24221
I'm curious how immune the users on this forum are to violence and gore since there are a lot of crazies on this forum.
I've become completely immune to violence and gore and nothing makes me throw up or look away from my screen anymore. I often watch it to improve my world view and to see how the human body works and sometimes out of curiosity.

Let's test how immune you are.
It's simple I will post 5 spoilers.
Each spoiler contains 1 video, watch this video in full and go to the next video in the next spoiler.
Every level the footage gets bolder and more intense.
The moment you can no longer bear to watch a video you have lost.
Indicate on the poll the level of the PREVIOUS video that you have watched completely. NOT THE LEVEL OF THE VIDEO YOU COULD NOT COMPLETE.
No video will exceed 1 minute
BE WARNED Do not watch if you are sensitive or underage and watch at your own risk. I do not encourage anything done on the videos.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @garoupilled_ @Arborist @Blackgymmax @defezman @Iasacrko @Manletmachine @Htobrother

Which websites are best to find gore?

Yeah everyone around me was in shock as well. My friend was like “is it normal I’m reacting this way?” While being interrogated by a cop and he was like “it wouldn’t be normal if you didn’t” and then he glanced at me. ☠️ @emeraldglass
Having a cold heart has its advantages.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I Think there is worse than 5, a material existence is an abomination, the only future this species has is to upload its consciousness into a matrix virtual world.

• So Sad
It’s weird, I’m desensitized to gore but feel dread before opening any videos, but when I watch them I feel nothing, even started with funkytown because I watched it many times before. But still, before watching anything I feel dread and feel like backing off

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
It’s weird, I’m desensitized to gore but feel dread before opening any videos, but when I watch them I feel nothing, even started with funkytown because I watched it many times before. But still, before watching anything I feel dread and feel like backing off
That's your nature. To escape threat's and to stay away from danger.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Michael Myers
welcome to my ignore list nigger

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 21661 and emeraldglass
This is not the response from an actually 184 broscientist. You’re more like a 84 fauxscientist.
I'm embarrassed that I have disappointed you bhai. I promise to do better.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and garoupilled_
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_ and emeraldglass
  • So Sad
I'm curious how immune the users on this forum are to violence and gore since there are a lot of crazies on this forum.
I've become completely immune to violence and gore and nothing makes me throw up or look away from my screen anymore. I often watch it to improve my world view and to see how the human body works and sometimes out of curiosity.

Each spoiler contains 1 video, watch this video in full and go to the next video in the next spoiler.
Indicate on the poll the level of the PREVIOUS video that you have watched completely. NOT THE LEVEL OF THE VIDEO YOU COULD NOT COMPLETE.
BE WARNED Do not watch if you are sensitive or underage and watch at your own risk. I do not encourage anything done on the videos.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @garoupilled_ @Arborist @Blackgymmax @defezman @Iasacrko @Manletmachine @Htobrother

Watching gore is not very NT, so no thanks, I'll leave that to the sub 6'0 users

Nigga really tagged the whole Looksmax.org userbase

Nigga really tagged the whole Looksmax.org userbase
You haven't been here long enough, I've seen users who have 4 times the amount I tagged.

• +1
I felt a little woozy watching #3. I otherwise wasn’t fazed by any of the other videos.

I like watching these kinds of videos. I generally avoid videos where internal organs are exposed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
I felt a little woozy watching #3. I otherwise wasn’t fazed by any of the other videos.

I like watching these kinds of videos. I generally stray away from the videos where internal organs are exposed.
:feelsmega::feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and emeraldglass
Imagine posting this on r/vindicta

• Hmm...
The untermensch moderators of r/vindicta after seeing this:

7233.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and efidescontinuado
They would like it. Don't be fooled by the fact that women seem innocent, there are also crazy people among them. You can even hear a woman laugh in the video in level 3.

I usually watch the ones where guns are the weapon of choice. Hand to hand combat is good too. Not to mention, death by vehicle and electrocution.

@Iasacrko remember this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL

doesnt load 😢

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.