How desensitized are you to gore? Come test it.

Which level did you reach? (be honest)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
I'm curious how immune the users on this forum are to violence and gore since there are a lot of crazies on this forum.
I've become completely immune to violence and gore and nothing makes me throw up or look away from my screen anymore. I often watch it to improve my world view and to see how the human body works and sometimes out of curiosity.

Let's test how immune you are.
It's simple I will post 5 spoilers.
Each spoiler contains 1 video, watch this video in full and go to the next video in the next spoiler.
Every level the footage gets bolder and more intense.
The moment you can no longer bear to watch a video you have lost.
Indicate on the poll the level of the PREVIOUS video that you have watched completely. NOT THE LEVEL OF THE VIDEO YOU COULD NOT COMPLETE.
No video will exceed 1 minute
BE WARNED Do not watch if you are sensitive or underage and watch at your own risk. I do not encourage anything done on the videos.

Cat

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @pneumocystosis @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @garoupilled_ @Arborist @Blackgymmax @defezman @Iasacrko @Manletmachine @Htobrother

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, justinzayn, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, latincell95, justinzayn and 1 other person
I'm good blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: handsomegrapist, CarrotMaxxer, Aero and 5 others
I've seen the 4th one

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and emeraldglass
I completed every video and didn’t feel anything.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Sprinkles
2 is the worst it should be the highest level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Iasacrko, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
What the actual fuck was #2 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 16369, justinzayn and 4 others
I hate gore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, emeraldglass and Deleted member 25938
as expected the most unusual is the creepiest

everyone has seen cartel videos but a guy casually cutting his scalp with his skull exposed? i dont fucking think so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
thank u for traumatizing me

why was that nigga shaving his skin off?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and emeraldglass
2 is the worst it should be the highest level
Fr bro out of all that’s the one that I can’t stop thinking about why that nigga was doing that chit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
I watched every video but I did not watch all of them in full. I couldn’t help but laugh at the second video, how he’s casually cutting himself like that as if it’s no big deal whatsoever. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a sociopath. I do feel bad for the guys there. Final thoughts after watching these? I’m so glad I don’t live in a South American shithole. I also laughed at the end of the first video when the guy was running away and you could see he had no shoes on. Like WTF. You just killed a dude, own a gun and you don’t even have shoes to wear? 😵‍💫 Also, I have been exposed to gore since age 9 but I don’t seek out these videos or anything. I think there’s something wrong with you — I’m not talking about you, OP — if you watch these kind of videos on a regular basis or actively seek them out. I have seen all kinds of fucked up videos so I’m really desensitized to all of it anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Unmoggablegingercel, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
The later ones are easier because the person is so deformed that my brain literally doesn’t register them as human beings also these are a good reminder for me to never visit mexico

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Iasacrko, justinzayn and 4 others
I watched every video but I did not watch all of them in full. I couldn’t help but laugh at the second video, how he’s casually cutting himself like that as if it’s no big deal whatsoever. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a sociopath. I do feel bad for the guys there. Final thoughts after watching these? I’m so glad I don’t live in a South American shithole. I also laughed at the end of the first video when the guy was running away and you could see he had no shoes on. Like WTF. You just killed a dude, own a gun and you don’t even have shoes to wear? 😵‍💫 Also, I have been exposed to gore since age 9 but I don’t seek out these videos or anything. I think there’s something wrong with you — I’m not talking about you, OP — if you watch these kind of videos on a regular basis or actively seek them out. I have seen all kinds of fucked up videos so I’m really desensitized to all of it anyway.
I thought it was some delusional nigga combing his hair jfl. Made me cage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
2nd was the worst

• +1
I stopped at 5 cause I don’t like that sawing motion he did

• +1
The later ones are easier because the person is so deformed that my brain literally doesn’t register them as human beings also these are a good reminder for me to never visit mexico
Giga fucked up jfl. Really sounds brutal. Imagine getting your face burned like that.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yeah same I feel sympathetic watching these and I feel bad for the people that the pain is being inflicted on but it doesn’t envoke any sort of reaction outside of that for me like disgust or repulsion

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes bro I'm not going to lie I often have to laugh when I see videos like this. As long as they aren't innocent people.

• JFL
I thought it was some delusional nigga combing his hair jfl. Made me cage.
I wonder if we are more fucked up than others because we’re out here laughing. Then again I don’t think we are, because we are not laughing at the people being in pain but rather the absurdity around it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yeah same I feel sympathetic watching these and I feel bad for the people that the pain is being inflicted on but it doesn’t envoke any sort of reaction outside of that for me like disgust or repulsion
Exactly. I just think “dang, that sucks.” Kinda like when you meet someone and he’s like “I’m a 27 year old dateless KHHV,” then you also go “dang, that sucks.” Do you agree? @emeraldglass

Yes bro I'm not going to lie I often have to laugh when I see videos like this. As long as they aren't innocent people.
Yeah it’s true that the people involved in these videos are usually not exactly innocent people. But I did see a video of a cop’s son having his heart cut out. Now that’s just fucked up. They targeted him only because he was the son of a cop. They also killed the cop moments earlier.

• +1
Giga fucked up jfl. Really sounds brutal. Imagine getting your face burned like that.
Yeah i’m surprised he was feeling any pain I would think that at that point all of his nerves would have been fried by then also in the last video i have no idea how we wasn’t already dead from shock but apparently these cartel guys give the people they torture a fuck ton of drugs that way they stay alive longer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Fr bro out of all that’s the one that I can’t stop thinking about why that nigga was doing that chit
we will all be like him one day

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
I wonder if we are more fucked up than others because we’re out here laughing. Then again I don’t think we are, because we are not laughing at the people being in pain but rather the absurdity around it.
I don't think it means we're fucked up really. Videos are far different from real life. It's pretty easy to laugh at shocking videos, but we'd act more sympathetic if we saw it happen in front of us.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 21863
Didn't flinch at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Yeah it’s true that the people involved in these videos are usually not exactly innocent people. But I did see a video of a cop’s son having his heart cut out. Now that’s just fucked up. They targeted him only because he was the son of a cop. They also killed the cop moments earlier.
I've seen that video too. it's fucked up when innocent people get killed just like that.

• +1
felt nothing in any of the videos, if anything found them bit funny
5 was slightly creepy but not like unwatchable or anything

I can watch all but I dont like any of them. Sensible yet braced, you could say

I don't think it means we're fucked up really. Videos are far different from real life. It's pretty easy to laugh at shocking videos, but we'd act more sympathetic if we saw it happen in front of us.
i can envision level 5 IRL being very disturbing but on a screen not really

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
none of it has any effect, it looks the same as a dead animal. Not to say that I don't feel sorry for them, I do. I just feel like having a gag response or getting traumatized by it has no evolutionary benefit if you have a fit brain.

The only thing I feel is the remorse that they were brutalized in such horrific ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.