How did mk677 benefit you?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
I'm tempted to toss a compound into my softmaxxing journey, and from what I've read mk677 helps with muscle gain, fat loss (this I'm confused on since it makes you very hungry supposedly?), hair, skin and sleep. It's not suppressive which is why I'm staying away from test and SARMs so I don't nuke my natty test and lose my hair from the hormone flucations.

That being said mk677 seems fairly safe and I'd like to hear how it helped you all that took it. I'm looking to even build insane amounts of muscle but mainly just keep losing fat while minting muscle if anything I'm content with my physique. I have to find it but I did read something that prolonged mk677 use can cause permanent anixety or something like that.

Ostarine is the only tempting SARM but at that point I might as well just pin t and do a real cycle but I don't want the looksmin sides which I will 100% get knowing my luck lol so that's not an option.

Yes mk677 is good for cutting when you are a gymcel.
You do indeed get hungry, but its nothing unmanageable, I even did intermittent fasting with mk677 during my cut.
I was still gaining strength despite eating under 2000 calories.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3593
Gets me hard jk
Real gh injections or go home

You do indeed get hungry, but its nothing unmanageable, I even did intermittent fasting with mk677 during my cut.

Yea that's my deficit right now around 1800-2000 calories, I'm doing ultra low carb rn tho for the skin gains and appetite suppression so I need to read how it works with mk677. I was told that watching blood glucose is a must on it.
Gets me hard jk
Real gh injections or go home

Finding real HGH is next to impossible , the only stuff I can find is black top Chinese generics which is insanely cheap which draws me away from it immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 1464
Yea that's my deficit right now around 1800-2000 calories, I'm doing ultra low carb rn tho for the skin gains and appetite suppression so I need to read how it works with mk677. I was told that watching blood glucose is a must on it.
Yeah it can cause insulin resistance which is why you should definitely monitor blood sugar levels.

I didn't tho tbh :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3593
what was ur dose and duration?

Didn’t do shit

Ostarine is the only tempting SARM but at that point I might as well just pin t and do a real cycle but I don't want the looksmin sides which I will 100% get knowing my luck lol so that's not an option.
You may aswell if you aren't balding.
I only use mk677/sarms because I am balding.

You may aswell if you aren't balding.
I only use mk677/sarms because I am balding.

I shed hair but my temples haven't been receding the last few months (atleast it doesn't look like it). That being said it runs in my family and I see it in my family so I don't want to risk it :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Is MK easy to get?

@elfmaxx @Gudru

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You will be pretty hungry, if you are unlucky, u will be INSANELY HUNGRY
If unlucky or high dose...bloated in the face so you would look worse
Better sleep and some sort of improvement in skin quality for sure but take care of insulin resistance
I would suggest GH, that is the real shit

Bloats you so I’d stay away