How did people treat you after you became muscular?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im not muscular but yet already people treat me a lot better. How do they treat you?

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
this isn't r/trp

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zaetheus
the more mascular you get the more respect from the guys you get

not same as the girls tho, they dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 11gaijin, Zaetheus and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Future Arablite
Girls let me get away with so much more. Its bullshit to say they dont respect a muscular man more than an average man. Espeacially if you have decent frame. Its so much easier to make friends, both male and female. Gets you attention. And I'm not "Shredded" at all, more like a regular highschool gym-goer with amazing frame.

People who say women dont care about frame are the ones who are too lazy to gymcel, so they cope by saying "Its useless anyways, doesnt do anything!"

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, Nibba, Deleted member 206 and 3 others
It helped and it made a difference in attracting certain types.

Steroids is where things really changed. Basically total ascension. Compliments every time now. Easy IOIs in the gym.

And ya compliments from men too... sigh.

It's a looks multiplier as long as she already likes your face and your face doesnt get fatter or look worse if it is fatter/bloated

It's a looks multiplier as long as she already likes your face and your face doesnt get fatter or look worse if it is fatter/bloated
this is very important but it seems like people have trouble understanding it

Girls let me get away with so much more. Its bullshit to say they dont respect a muscular man more than an average man. Espeacially if you have decent frame. Its so much easier to make friends, both male and female. Gets you attention. And I'm not "Shredded" at all, more like a regular highschool gym-goer with amazing frame.

People who say women dont care about frame are the ones who are too lazy to gymcel, so they cope by saying "Its useless anyways, doesnt do anything!"
Can't agree more

Tbh neck training and lifting improves face too

the more mascular you get the more respect from the guys you get

not same as the girls tho, they dont give a shit
Not necessarily true. I'm quite lean and muscular relatively speaking, have a six pack and a relatively good upper body. Height-wise I'm not the best, 5'11. But when I show up in clothes that are revealing think of slim fit shirts for example) foids give me a lot more attention than, for instance, if I had a huge coat on which hides everything.

Fearful, avoidant, just the way I like it.

Not necessarily true. I'm quite lean and muscular relatively speaking, have a six pack and a relatively good upper body. Height-wise I'm not the best, 5'11. But when I show up in clothes that are revealing think of slim fit shirts for example) foids give me a lot more attention than, for instance, if I had a huge coat on which hides everything.
its all about frame tbh

if you are fit and wearing slime shirt with good frame, foids will give you attention

if you are fit but 5'9-5'10 or shitty frame(narrow shoulders for example), wearing tight shirts still wont do a shit, you will be still invisible

quote from family guy

"short guys, the more mascular you get, the more shorter you look"

:blackpill: but true:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SHARK, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
My face looks angry and tired all the time because of my facial recession people assume i want to kill them at first glance

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Ropemaxing, Phad and 1 other person
Examples bhai?

Putting my face in their tits for example, and I'd only know her for a few hours at the point in the video. Shss not even the only girl i do it with. The reason shes tryna "get away" in the video was when ny friend pulled out his mobile phone to record. I was there peacefully until he fucking ruined it. When asked, she even said she was mad at him for recording, not mad at me for burying my face in her tits, cause thats okay for me appearently. Hoe. She also has a long term boyfriend shes never had sex with... So I feel bad. The only reason shes with him is because I wouldnt make her my girlfriend, and "all I wanna do is fuck her".

But its a mog or be mogged world out there.

I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer so maybe that helped. And, as you can see, I'm not "shredded" at all. Just have a bit of muscle, and it changed the way women treated me.

Attachments

• Snapchat-511304442.mp4
    3.8 MB · Views: 198
  • Snapchat-415734985.mp4
    2.3 MB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20181224-150610_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181224-150610_Snapchat.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Putting my face in their tits for example, and I'd only know her for a few hours at the point in the video. Shss not even the only girl i do it with. The reason shes tryna "get away" in the video was when ny friend pulled out his mobile phone to record. I was there peacefully until he fucking ruined it. When asked, she even said she was mad at him for recording, not mad at me for burying my face in her tits, cause thats okay for me appearently. Hoe. She also has a long term boyfriend shes never had sex with... So I feel bad. The only reason shes with him is because I wouldnt make her my girlfriend, and "all I wanna do is fuck her".

I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer so maybe that helped. And, as you can see, I'm not "shredded" at all. Just have a bit of muscle, and it changed the way women treated me.
If you're roiding for that, you might aswell go natty tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Putting my face in their tits for example, and I'd only know her for a few hours at the point in the video. Shss not even the only girl i do it with. The reason shes tryna "get away" in the video was when ny friend pulled out his mobile phone to record. I was there peacefully until he fucking ruined it. When asked, she even said she was mad at him for recording, not mad at me for burying my face in her tits, cause thats okay for me appearently. Hoe. She also has a long term boyfriend shes never had sex with... So I feel bad.

I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer so maybe that helped. And, as you can see, I'm not "shredded" at all. Just have a bit of muscle.

My dear Pajeet,

It never began for you

Only hope is
Indir

:feelscry:

you look skinny asf

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If you're roiding for that, you might aswell go natty tbh.

I used 300mg test for 12 weeks tho... Tiny cycle tbh, gonna go full on cycle in Jan.

Ur right tho tbh, I can do what I'm doing natty. Just cba, and its okay as long as I admit im using them tbh
My dear Pajeet,

It never began for you

Only hope is
View attachment 9098

:feelscry:

Funny guy ??
you look skinny asf

Not according to foids appearently.
You dont need to be 200lbs to convince a foid ur muscular... They think anyone witj a tiny bit of muscle is huge

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Becoming fit is what gave me the redpill tbh.

I’m not a retard like some users on the forum who are just “muh eyes” “muh jaw”. But I did notice when I was skinny and had other things holding me back. Not gonna say cuz of personal stuff.

But I was 125 at 6 2. The only people who said that I looked good was old people or family friends (obviously to be nice). I also thought that girls were the nicest people and the females in movies didn’t exist

Now I am 156(still working) the iois are from girls my own age and things actually escalate. You ever been to a beach and random niggas hit on you and random people wanna talk to you. It’s a huge improvement. Not just with girls but everyday life. Getting free shit, being treated better, getting away with doing, I can grab a girls ass which I just met and it’s gonna lead to to something more than a lawsuit. Not saying you gotta be in good shape but the iois and the free benefits is why I continue to lift.

Attachments

• 8870289F-6105-4757-9A69-FFFFA4856AE9.jpeg
    8870289F-6105-4757-9A69-FFFFA4856AE9.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 7EDEE3D7-0711-493E-874F-9B27E79999D2.jpeg
    7EDEE3D7-0711-493E-874F-9B27E79999D2.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 202
  • +1
Reactions: Immanuel

People who say it’s cope are jackasses considering it works all the time. I can’t remember a girl that I’ve been with who hasn’t complimented my body. Besides when I was younger and hadn’t started going to the gym yet.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 147
People who say it’s cope are jackasses considering it works all the time. I can’t remember a girl that I’ve been with who hasn’t complimented my body. Besides when I was younger and hadn’t started going to the gym yet.

Exactly. A girl will think even a 80kg 6'1 dude like me is muscular... The standards are not high at all...

This shitskin basement dweller gymcelling skinny Pajeet thinks he is slaying
giphy.gif

You are way more delusional than r/rateme cuckers

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
giphy.gif

Lol. I never said I was a slayer. But being one of the most wanted guys at my highschool makes its own statement. I could go through the girls I've hooked up with ect ect. But, clearly you're some salty incel. I'm probably one of the furthest thing from a basement dweller on this site ?. Go spread ur jealousy somewhere else you little virgin.
giphy.gif

and if the guy in hr profile pic is you... You give off a larger "incel vibe" than I do...

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
Lol. I never said I was a slayer. But being one of the most wanted guys at my highschool makes its own statement. I could go through the girls I've hooked up with ect ect. But, clearly you're some salty incel. I'm probably one of the furthest thing from a basement dweller on this site ?. Go spread ur jealousy somewhere else you little virgin.

and if the guy in hr profile pic is you... You give off a larger "incel vibe" than I do...

20180815_015727-jpg.56

HELLO! MY NAME IS PAJEET WHO NEED TEKNICEL SUPORT? IM ON GOTOASSIST NOW!!!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Holy fuck if you're roiding for that lmao

Nobody gave a fuck that im getting fit. Partially because im still bulking and face is bloated and fattish

how long have u been gymmaxxing in the pic u posted?

I used 300mg test for 12 weeks tho... Tiny cycle tbh, gonna go full on cycle in Jan.

Ur right tho tbh, I can do what I'm doing natty. Just cba, and its okay as long as I admit im using them tbh

Funny guy ??

You dont need to be 200lbs to convince a foid ur muscular... They think anyone witj a tiny bit of muscle is huge
did you need to do pct after that or was everything functioning normally?
20180815_015727-jpg.56

HELLO! MY NAME IS PAJEET WHO NEED TEKNICEL SUPORT? IM ON GOTOASSIST NOW!!!
holyllylylt fuck. he looks exactly like my cousin but wider and taller

I can make sexual jokes about them and they laugh at literally anything I say even if it's not funny.
When I was fat they were disgusted by me.

Face > Muscles. Frame > Muscles. Lack of muscles only holds you back if you're like a 130ib twink. If you're like 170+ with a decent frame you're fine.

20180815_015727-jpg.56

How do curries have so much confidence when they're the bottom 2 lowest SMV race? Always confidently posting their pics online and 'bobs and vagene' type shit to girls on facebook. Does curry DNA contain low inhib gene? Srs. My awareness of my subhumanity keeps me humble and high inhib.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Soontm, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
Face > Muscles. Frame > Muscles. Lack of muscles only holds you back if you're like a 130ib twink. If you're like 170+ with a decent frame you're fine.
You can slay with good face even if you are 130lb small framed twink

Becoming fit is what gave me the redpill tbh.

I’m not a retard like some users on the forum who are just “muh eyes” “muh jaw”. But I did notice when I was skinny and had other things holding me back. Not gonna say cuz of personal stuff.

But I was 125 at 6 2. The only people who said that I looked good was old people or family friends (obviously to be nice). I also thought that girls were the nicest people and the females in movies didn’t exist

Now I am 156(still working) the iois are from girls my own age and things actually escalate. You ever been to a beach and random niggas hit on you and random people wanna talk to you. It’s a huge improvement. Not just with girls but everyday life. Getting free shit, being treated better, getting away with doing, I can grab a girls ass which I just met and it’s gonna lead to to something more than a lawsuit. Not saying you gotta be in good shape but the iois and the free benefits is why I continue to lift.
Nice man, youll slay my chaderino friend. Drop me your insta when you have time in dms btw
You can slay with good face even if you are 130lb small framed twink
Yeh but most ppl dont have good face
Gymaxxing for 3 months with roids or without
Holy fuck if you're roiding for that lmao

Nobody gave a fuck that im getting fit. Partially because im still bulking and face is bloated and fattish
tbh Im high bodyfat but my face is still decent or even better than when bulking. Just keep at it bro its mostly genetics

20180815_015727-jpg.56

How do curries have so much confidence when they're the bottom 2 lowest SMV race? Always confidently posting their pics online and 'bobs and vagene' type shit to girls on facebook. Does curry DNA contain low inhib gene? Srs. My awareness of my subhumanity keeps me humble and high inhib.

I am 170 lbs with good frame... I was 15 in that pic you guys are posting...
Nice man, youll slay my chaderino friend. Drop me your insta when you have time in dms btw

Yeh but most ppl dont have good face

Gymaxxing for 3 months with roids or without

tbh Im high bodyfat but my face is still decent or even better than when bulking. Just keep at it bro its mostly genetics

you of all people shut up you fat cunt ?

It was 3 months with roids. went from Anorexic to one of the most muscular at highschool

It was 3 months with roids. went from Anorexic to one of the most muscular at highschool

you are so delusional mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213 and Phad

If this fatman sat on you it would ruin your bones and it would be over jfl

20180815_015727-jpg.56

Yeh tbh indians are worse than asian tbh in studies ngl not being rude just by studies tbh
I can make sexual jokes about them and they laugh at literally anything I say even if it's not funny.
When I was fat they were disgusted by me.
Yes tbh they see you put effort in gym

you are so delusional mate

How am I delusional...

Like, if Im one if the most muscular at my highschool, thats what it is...? Theres nothing to be deluded about.

Anyways, not rlly surprised. The Incel community says I'm supposed to be a KHHV for life. But I actually do really well with women, espeacially by your standards lol. I understand if that makes u upset...

How am I delusional...

Like, if Im one if the most muscular at my highschool, thats what it is...? Theres nothing to be deluded about.

Anyways, not rlly surprised. The Incel community says I'm supposed to be a KHHV for life. But I actually do really well with women, espeacially by your standards lol. I understand if that makes u upset...
20180815_015727-jpg.56

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

look at my below threads

i mog you to death

IMG 20181219 173105

This is a pic of me that isnt 3 years old

20181224 201856

I'm not chad or anything, but unless ur 6'3+ or Shredded u dont mog me... And my pic is from a distance too

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate

If i'm wrong say i'm wrong and i'll shut up

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
View attachment 9138

This is a pic of me that isnt 3 years old

View attachment 9139

I'm not chad or anything, but unless ur 6'3+ or Shredded u dont mog me... And my pic is from a distance too

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate

If i'm wrong say i'm wrong and i'll shut up

just JFL at comparing a shitty selfie with a your best cherrypicked pic:feelskek:

and ye i still heightmog(6'2)+framemog+facemog you

just JFL at comparing a shitty selfie with a your best cherrypicked pic:feelskek:

and ye i still heightmog(6'2)+framemog+facemog you

whatever... You chose my worst from 3 years ago didnt u?

You dont frame or facemog me. Post a shirtless pic if you do and ill shut up

congradulations, u have 1" in height on me...

whatever... You chose my worst from 3 years ago didnt u?

You dont frame or facemog me. Post a shirtless pic if you do and ill shut up

congradulations, u have 1" in height on me...

post a closeup selfie nigga

i cant see your face with this shitty quality+dark photo
heavily frauding, arent ya? :feelskek:

even in %25 bf i mog your shitty zygos with mine

frame isnt just about musculanity

what's your shoulder width
hip
wrist??

post a closeup selfie nigga

i cant see your face with this shitty quality+dark photo
heavily frauding, arent ya? :feelskek:

even in %25 bf i mog your shitty zygos with mine

frame isnt just about musculanity

what's your shoulder width
hip
wrist??

Your Zygos dont make you look great tho... Like, you have prominent cheekbones sure, but theres no Harmony at all... You also have NCT, a weird mouth and huge nose. We both have a bad eye area.

Not to mention you're fat. And until ur not fat I mog you in that area too. Post a shirtless pic bro

21-22.5" shoulders.
12" waist width
29" waist

Wrist are a fucking meme this is how I know you're a virgin ?

Your Zygos dont make you look great tho... Like, you have prominent cheekbones sure, but theres no Harmony at all... You also have NCT, a weird mouth and huge nose. We both have a bad eye area.

Not to mention you're fat. And until ur not fat I mog you in that area too. Post a shirtless pic bro

21-22.5" shoulders.
12" waist width
29" waist

Wrist are a fucking meme this is how I know you're a virgin ?

jfl at thinking wrists are meme :feelskek:

with a shitty wrist size you will be a framecel

no harmony cuz my lower third is bad

but you know once i will get implants i will ascend hard, right?:feelskek:

still dont see your closeup selfie bud

jfl at thinking wrists are meme :feelskek:

with a shitty wrist size you will be a framecel

no harmony cuz my lower third is bad

but you know once i will get implants i will ascend hard, right?:feelskek:

still dont see your closeup selfie bud

I'm not posting one, I'm not gonna post another picture with my face in here again, when clearly you guys abuse that shit. Im only gna post pics I've already posted or body pics.

Even if you do ascend with implants, I wouldn't consider it "mogging" as such. Too fake/artificial tbh.

Wrist have notbing to do with frame. You can have 6.1" wrist and a 21" bideltoid.... Like me...

Frame = Shoulder:Waist ratio. Wrists not relevant?? Anyways, look at every Mr. Olympia ever, they have small wrists for their size, which make their arms look better. But they all have wide shoulders and narrow wrists.

You're clearly the only basement dwellee here if you think women care about wrist sizes :lul::lul::lul: