How did people treat you after you became muscular?

even a little girl wristmogs you :lul::lul::lul:

if you are not sending closeup selfies then nothing to talk about boyo

good night:feelsokman:

Okay... Virgin...

View attachment 9138

This is a pic of me that isnt 3 years old

View attachment 9139

I'm not chad or anything, but unless ur 6'3+ or Shredded u dont mog me... And my pic is from a distance too

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate

If i'm wrong say i'm wrong and i'll shut up
@ovrck Intel is a Slayer. Yeah he's Indian but he mogs the hell out of your bloated ass. That being said me and @ZyzzReincarnate mog this whole forum to hell and back, but everyone here already knows that. Toodles gentlemen ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@ovrck Intel is a Slayer. Yeah he's Indian but he mogs the hell out of your bloated ass. That being said me and @ZyzzReincarnate mog this whole forum to hell and back, but everyone here already knows that. Toodles gentlemen ?
who the fuk are you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Peoples bragging of their looks on INCELS LAND? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213, Never_Began and 11gaijin
Clearly you're new here ??

U truecel looking virgin

This isnt Incels Land ?

do you really want me to believe white girls coming over the lowest smv race

maybe i would if you have atleast decent face, but someone looking like you...:lul:

holy shit man, you indians are really delusional. keep dream slaying with ur ugly face in uk, you little bob and vagene:feelsokman:

Last edited:
do you really want me to believe white girls coming over the lowest smv race

maybe i would if you have atleast decent face, but someone looking like you...:lul:

holy shit man, you indians are really delusional. keep dream slaying with ur ugly face in uk, you little bob and vagene:feelsokman:

yh... I'm really sad rn... I'm gonna go talk to one of the girls who sext me daily now to make me feel better...

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Putting my face in their tits for example, and I'd only know her for a few hours at the point in the video. Shss not even the only girl i do it with. The reason shes tryna "get away" in the video was when ny friend pulled out his mobile phone to record. I was there peacefully until he fucking ruined it. When asked, she even said she was mad at him for recording, not mad at me for burying my face in her tits, cause thats okay for me appearently. Hoe. She also has a long term boyfriend shes never had sex with... So I feel bad. The only reason shes with him is because I wouldnt make her my girlfriend, and "all I wanna do is fuck her".

But its a mog or be mogged world out there.

I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer so maybe that helped. And, as you can see, I'm not "shredded" at all. Just have a bit of muscle, and it changed the way women treated me.
You're still in high school? Damn, I feel bad for the boyfriend as well. Are the videos nudity-free btw? Must be Lifefuel for you anyways. Women hate me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and androidcel
Putting my face in their tits for example, and I'd only know her for a few hours at the point in the video. Shss not even the only girl i do it with. The reason shes tryna "get away" in the video was when ny friend pulled out his mobile phone to record. I was there peacefully until he fucking ruined it. When asked, she even said she was mad at him for recording, not mad at me for burying my face in her tits, cause thats okay for me appearently. Hoe. She also has a long term boyfriend shes never had sex with... So I feel bad. The only reason shes with him is because I wouldnt make her my girlfriend, and "all I wanna do is fuck her".

But its a mog or be mogged world out there.

I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer so maybe that helped. And, as you can see, I'm not "shredded" at all. Just have a bit of muscle, and it changed the way women treated me.
>I'm also thugmaxxed as highschool steroid drug dealer

Cage

• +1
Reactions: ovrck and Never_Began
Got taken seriously more, which can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation. Lots of times people avoid conversation with me and are intimidated by my serial killer vibes.

rare

How many white holes have you violated?

3 this year. 2 STR and 1 ONS. 2 white 1 curry. Not slayer, but really good for a 17 years old I'd say. Most my friends are still virgins

8bkaiz1

Daily reminder ALL your gym stuff is cope, and it's about the face.

No one gives a fuck how much you can squat and deadlift, least of all foids.

not a single person has fucked with me ever since i became muscular, guys treat me with respect from the get go, i have a lot of presence wherever i go (also probably because im 6'3), whenever i speak everyone is looking at me and paying attention, and i get 'mired a lot

A girl touched my bicep in personal fitness once. My mom was a bit shocked. The only real benefit was leaner because I was fat most of my life.

A girl touched my bicep in personal fitness once. My mom was a bit shocked. The only real benefit was leaner because I was fat most of my life.
I was fat my whole life too, high five!

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Daring?
Keep coping and not going to gym tbh
Ldaring* autocorrect
Posted on incels.me a lot, played videogames, watched anime. Skipped the gym. I go x3 a week now.