How did she get looksminned with Bimax? (YouTuber with 1.5m+ subs)

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
She said she got the surgery for bite purposes, dont think she was lying tbh

Her result doesnt look great, and it made her nose look weird and philtrum excessively full and even slightly chimpy
However did read a comment from another girl saying her face looked exactly like hers after bimax, but that it took almost a year for her face to go back to normal

3 months post op:

Shelby church before and after bimax

Video detailing her experience:

She talks a lot about how she doesn't like her new face

And 6 months post-op:

Talks more about how she dislikes her appearance after surgery

Ngl kinda scaring me off bimax, especially as users here seem to be divided on whether or not I would benefit from it.

Thoughts on this? And what should I tell/ask my surgeon to avoid this happening to me?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob, fernandobrocolli, subhuman incel and 14 others
mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, never_lucky, ScramFranklin and 9 others
@thecel @Chintuck22 toughts?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
Ngl kinda scaring me off bimax, especially as users here seem to be divided on whether or not I would benefit from it.

Thoughts on this? And what should I tell/ask my surgeon to avoid this happening to me?
there is no bad bimax, there is bad execution, its all about execution, her surgeon is a jew who should be burning in hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Agendum, terrorblade and 8 others
there is no bad bimax, there is bad execution, its all about execution, her surgeon is a jew who should be burning in hell
Would Eppley or any other top surgeons botch the result like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and pizza
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 13197

Her result doesnt look great, and it made her nose look weird and philtrum excessively full and even slightly chimpy
However did read a comment from another girl saying her face looked exactly like hers after bimax, but that it took almost a year for her face to go back to normal

3 months post op:

View attachment 1163872

And 6 months post-op:

real talk @ op- I think bimax is only worth for severely recessed ppl.

If someone is not severely recessed and just doesnt have ideal mandible length (f. e. 2 cm shorter than ideal mandible length), in the vast majority of cases the Bimax is a meme.

The psl increase vs the money and recovery time spent is just absolutely not worth it, like not even close. And then you have the risk of the face not turning out how one would imagine it.

Dr. A has a very advanced method for planning the jaw surgery with 3D models, I think his planning method is most advanced out of all jaw surgeons, yet even with his before/after pictures, ppl usually look "different" but not necessarily higher PSL. Or in most cases, if they end up looking better, the ascension is so small it is just barely worth all the hassle. And even then you cant predict how the face will look afterwards, even with Dr. A's advanced 3D planning.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 4 others
She was already attractive before. Getting bimax did nothing aside from slightly improving her side profile. She has BDD.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lawton88, Danish_Retard and 2 others
shit surgeon

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, terrorblade, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others

If someone is not severely recessed and just doesnt have ideal mandible length (f. e. 2 cm shorter than ideal mandible length), in the vast majority of cases the Bimax is a meme.

The psl increase vs the money and recovery time spent is just absolutely not worth it, like not even close. And then you have the risk of the face not turning out how one would imagine it.
yeah I'm starting to think this might be the case. I can manage it financially but if it looksmins me then I won't bother. however my planned BSSO movements are about 10mm so I think I might be JUST recessed enough to gain a decent amount of PSL from bimax

Also the surgeon was Dr. Walline at LA COMS

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and SkinjobCatastrophe
She was already attractive before. Getting bimax did nothing aside from slightly improving her side profile. She has BDD.
She doesnt have BDD, she is absolutely right about what she said.

She said she doesnt like her nose, esp. the nostrils, she said her nose looks more "nostrily".

It is not just imagination, yes her nose base looks wider, the tip looks more bulbous because of that and the nostrils are larger and the angle of the nostrils is sideways instead of straight downward.

It is something that is not that uncommon after jaw surgery, from what Ive read on jawsurgery forum. The nasal base and nostrils often end up being larger and the angle of the nostrils is more sideways than pointing straight down, how it anatomically is supposed to be.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, terrorblade, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
She looks the same jfl:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

3 months post op:

View attachment 1163872

And 6 months post-op:

post your face (front and side) and i will tell you whether u will beneift or not

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and SkinjobCatastrophe

Dr. A has a very advanced method for planning the jaw surgery with 3D models, I think his planning method is most advanced out of all jaw surgeons, yet even with his before/after pictures, ppl usually look "different" but not necessarily higher PSL. Or in most cases, if they end up looking better, the ascension is so small it is just barely worth all the hassle. And even then you cant predict how the face will look afterwards, even with Dr. A's advanced 3D planning.
bimax is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SkinjobCatastrophe
post your face (front and side) and i will tell you whether u will beneift or not

I dont need other oppinions on that matter tbh jfl. Im somewhat skilled at morphing, so theres that.

And yeah I know that Bimax is overrated in most cases. Bimax only makes sense with severe recession or malocclusion, breathing issues and other medical issues.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SkinjobCatastrophe
She doesnt have BDD, she is absolutely right about what she said.

She said she doesnt like her nose, esp. the nostrils, she said her nose looks more "nostrily".

It is not just imagination, yes her nose base looks wider, the tip looks more bulbous because of that and the nostrils are larger and the angle of the nostrils is sideways instead of straight downward.

It is something that is not that uncommon after jaw surgery, from what Ive read on jawsurgery forum. The nasal base and nostrils often end up being larger and the angle of the nostrils is more sideways than pointing straight down, how it anatomically is supposed to be.
I'm talking about before. She shouldn't have gotten surgery in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and pizza
I'm talking about before. She shouldn't have gotten surgery in the first place.
Oh, then I misinterpreted it, my bad.

Yeah I agree she didnt need it, now she will need at least another rhinoplasty to try and fix the failos with the nose. And even THEN, a simple rhinoplasty might not be enough to fix all flaws with the nose and another jaw surgery could potentially be needed in order to fix the wide nasal base and fucked up nostril angulation and 3d axis of the nostrils.

Overall though, she doesnt look much worse, in reality she barely lost significant psl. Yeah the nose looks slightly worse, but she still looks rather "cute".

Also they brought her maxilla more forward and it probably looksminned her ogee curve (esp. if cheekbones werent very good before surgery, the difference is even bigger) and that is what she perceives as looking worse compared to before surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., lilhorizontal32, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
women crying about her looks
6bf
HJKgUUc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, terrorblade, UglyGod360 and 6 others
That's what happens when you do surgeries you don't need

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Mouthbreath and lilhorizontal32
I’m severely recessed so I have nothing to worry about. My bimax will without a doubt significantly improve my face.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
No point risking it people will just tell you to get it to use u as a sheep to see weather they should get it or not

3 months post op:

View attachment 1163872

And 6 months post-op:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
She got too much lefort i movement obviously

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lilhorizontal32
No point risking it people will just tell you to get it to use u as a sheep to see weather they should get it or not
Good point actually, never thought of it like that

Please tell me more. I’ve been struggling to get money together for a bimax but I’ve got a plastic surgeon recommending me mid face and zygote Flair fat grafts instead. I think my recession is horrid but I worry when I hear bimax thrown around and then see shit like this post

• +1
her looksmatch is khhv

Why did she get a bimax in the first place?

She needs a nose job and lip lift tbh

if think this is mostly an issue for underbite cases since they often have some kind of midface hypoplasia and only their lower midfacer, aka lefort 1 gets moved, making everything unbalanced.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, Essonerian and 1 other person

who is dr A

even before she got the monkey look, nothign to do with djs

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 297
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and subhuman incel
why did this guy got bimax? he only needed genio , his lower third was decent. He look very weird now
BDD and the "just get bimax" bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
I have this face shape but even more narrow, remind me why I should even be trying again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
Bimax is kind of a meme. I've been meaning to make a thread of bimax results with no noticeable improvements. Only a few people with intense, but isolated, failos ascend hard with bimax. For the rest of the patients, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'm not sure this girl actually looks worse, probably more or less the same.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Agendum and lilhorizontal32
her philtrum area definitely looks worse, looks longer to me

and her nose is more upturned now too

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bimax is kind of a meme. I've been meaning to make a thread of bimax results with no noticeable improvements. Only a few people with intense, but isolated, failos ascend hard with bimax. For the rest of the patients, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'm not sure this girl actually looks worse, probably more or less the same.
interested to read your thread. tag me once you make it bro

• +1
why did this guy got bimax? he only needed genio , his lower third was decent. He look very weird now
a lot of the weirdness comes from his eye area, which seems to have gotten heavily botched

• +1
a lot of the weirdness comes from his eye area, which seems to have gotten heavily botched
he look like a fucking doll , it's sure he didnt only do bimax

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
someone knows how many mm's they moved her maxilla?

• +1
She had an edge-to-edge bite before, so I doubt she actually got a big enough advancement/impaction to cause any significant changes, unless they actually did a advance/anteriorly impact a fuckton for OSA.

Anyway seems like already kinda had a shudra-tier nose before and the issue really isn't so much the upturned tip and increased nostril show, but that it's now been allowed to dominate her face since her surgeon made her chin shorter/weaker. Same nose-chin relationship is why surgeons often recommend a chin implant to large-nosed rhino patients.

Don't get why she's crying though - a rhino with alar base reduction would be the easiest of fixes, and a lip lift would improve her whoville philtrum and overall harmony quite a bit.

• +1
She looks the fucking same, what is she talking about.

• +1

Yeah I think it's all in her head, how would jaw surgery affect someone's nostril size?

• +1

What would be a good option if someone is not severely recessed but just wants perfect forward growth/face structure?

• +1