How did she get looksminned with Bimax? (YouTuber with 1.5m+ subs)

What would be a good option if someone is not severely recessed but just wants perfect forward growth/face structure?
Its all about harmony

U cant have perfect lower third forward growth and recessed mid face and shit brow bones

For exemple u can balance things:
-If you have recessed lower, mid and upper, just do DJS but small movement to get to average
-If you have average lower, mid, upper and you have harmony, don't fuck it up to get perfect forward growth

But if you really want perfect forward growth then you do LF3 but with implants like BIMAX + Midface implant + Orbitak implants + brow bones implants

• +1
Reactions: Slob, JosephGarrot123, Descartes and 1 other person
Its all about harmony

U cant have perfect lower third forward growth and recessed mid face and shit brow bones

-If you have recessed lower, mid and upper, just do DJS but small movement to get to average
-If you have average lower, mid, upper and you have harmony, don't fuck it up to get perfect forward growth

But if you really want perfect forward growth then you do LF3 but with implants like BIMAX + Midface implant + Orbitak implants + brow bones implants
I have good midface forward growth, and upper jaw, but I have an overbite, so my lower jaw is kind of recessed, that should be "easy" to fix but I always find different answers

real talk @ op- I think bimax is only worth for severely recessed ppl.

If someone is not severely recessed and just doesnt have ideal mandible length (f. e. 2 cm shorter than ideal mandible length), in the vast majority of cases the Bimax is a meme.

The psl increase vs the money and recovery time spent is just absolutely not worth it, like not even close. And then you have the risk of the face not turning out how one would imagine it.

Dr. A has a very advanced method for planning the jaw surgery with 3D models, I think his planning method is most advanced out of all jaw surgeons, yet even with his before/after pictures, ppl usually look "different" but not necessarily higher PSL. Or in most cases, if they end up looking better, the ascension is so small it is just barely worth all the hassle. And even then you cant predict how the face will look afterwards, even with Dr. A's advanced 3D planning.
Dr. A? Who's that ?

Its all about harmony

brutal, i need everything

• +1
Reactions: Slob
9 month update:

looks decent now tbh, pretty much the same as before surgery due to her better chin + mandible but worse philtrum area

bimax is cope just mew :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Sal
wow she almost looks negroid

wow she almost looks negroid
?? she looks pretty much the same as before to me. maybe slightly worse but her teeth dont look weird in motion anymore

Normies are actually stupid enough to get bimax or lefort should get their shit botched on purpose 🥱

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemide
Normies are actually stupid enough to get bimax or lefort should get their shit botched on purpose 🥱
bimax/lefort can genuinely ascend if done properly

1 year + update

her side profile fogs but her philtrum and nose area still look weird

her side profile fogs but her philtrum and nose area still look weird
IMO her front is probably no better or worse than when she started. Looks like she had a bit of swelling that has gone down.

1 year + update

JFL what kind of nonsense is that- got eyelashes done for 200 dollars. I mean come on wtf.. what can be possibly done with freaking 1cm long lashes that costs 200 usd?

Btw. she actually looks strange with how her orbital bones and cheekbones are recessed and maxialla seems to be way in front of the cheekbones + orbitals. Her undereye area looks flat af.

Ppl need to pay attention to this kind of stuff. If maxilla gets advanced and the person doesnt have pronounced cheekbones / orbitals, it will look rather strange.

Look how flat her cheekbone is, she has no undereye support:

See after some quick morph to give her actual cheekbones, she instantly looks much better. She really lacks any cheekbones/orbitals whatsoever:

Index03
Index04

They dont get cheekbones implants and fillers without a reason. Cheekbones make a face look attractive, esp in women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
yeah I'm starting to think this might be the case. I can manage it financially but if it looksmins me then I won't bother. however my planned BSSO movements are about 10mm so I think I might be JUST recessed enough to gain a decent amount of PSL from bimax

Also the surgeon was Dr. Walline at LA COMS

@lilhorizontal32 wait her surgeon was Dr. Walline?

Its all about harmony

Brutal.