How did the beauty standards change so much?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
According to blackpill, beauty is objective and the same for everyone with there being very little room for subjective preference.

However, certain people who were considered highly attractive, look barely average today.

Take marilyn monroe for example:

5 actress marilyn monroe bettmann

Low gonial angle, completely square face, lack of any chin separation making it appear wide and masculine, completely masculine hairline, horrendous NCT, weird upper lip etc.

She was considered the most attractive woman in the world.

HOW THE FUCK was she considered that? Literally top 900 out of 1000 women in my highschool look better than her lmao.

I also asked my grandma once for her aesthetic preference. I forgot the name of the actor but once I googled him he was a sfs square face dude you'd see driving a bus.

I then asked her about christian bale:

American psycho patrick bateman

... she told me, and I quote "you will see 5 people more attractive than him every time you go on a street" :lul:

So, what happened? For example, I have a fetish on this V-shaped face: wide zygos, tall lower jaw with a pointy chin.

Imo this is not just my subjective preference but this is objectively aesthetically superior to this square face.

Not to sound gay or anything but if I had to choose between being in a monogamous relationship with either prime marilyn monroe or christian bale I'd take a while to decide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, strawberrymushroom, Xangsane and 4 others
According to blackpill, beauty is objective and the same for everyone with there being very little room for subjective preference.

However, certain people who were considered highly attractive, look barely average today.

View attachment 2847673

Low gonial angle, completely square face, lack of any chin separation making it appear wide and masculine, completely masculine hairline, horrendous NCT, weird upper lip etc.

HOW THE FUCK was she considered that? Literally top 900 out of 1000 women in my highschool look better than her lmao.

I also asked my grandma once for her aesthetic preference. I forgot the name of the actor but once I googled him he was a sfs square face dude you'd see driving a bus.

View attachment 2847697

... she told me, and I quote "you will see 5 people more attractive than him every time you go on a street" :lul:

So, what happened? For example, I have a fetish on this V-shaped face: wide zygos, tall lower jaw with a pointy chin.

Imo this is not just my subjective preference but this is objectively aesthetically superior to this square face.

Not to sound gay or anything but if I had to choose between being in a monogamous relationship with either prime marilyn monroe or christian bale I'd take a while to decide
It’s both objective and subjective.
Being fat was an halo centuries back (jfl).
Attractivness is both natural and cultural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 61895 and Lonenely sigma
Yeah but how did people allow someone like her to be considered the most attractive woman in the world when just googling "cute white woman" will give you this:

Kristen stewart300

She'd have to be the miss of the universe lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot and Deleted member 61895
Yeah but how did people allow someone like her to be considered the most attractive woman in the world when just googling "cute white woman" will give you this:

View attachment 2847709

it was probably some jew propaganda
when iwas like 7 and saw tv talking about monroe i thought i was gay or smth coz that looks ugly af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, MoggsWithBoness, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

View attachment 2847673

View attachment 2847697

Same with my granny and mother

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

View attachment 2847673
Fine woman. Shame shes a vile whore

View attachment 2847709

She was just famous and JFK’s GF which granted her insane halo

It’s only objective to a certian extent. People will be surprised at how much environment what humans find attractive for i upper class women have been found to have more of a preference for pretty boys while poorer women prefer more masculine / dimorphic men because that helps to survive in that low socioeconomic environment

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
It’s only objective to a certian extent. People will be surprised at how much environment what humans find attractive for i upper class women have been found to have more of a preference for pretty boys while poorer women prefer more masculine / dimorphic men because that helps to survive in that low socioeconomic environment
Agreed

it was probably some jew propaganda
when iwas like 7 and saw tv talking about monroe i thought i was gay or smth coz that looks ugly af
No it was just a different time. There was even a period of time before the 50s where the beauty standard for women was to have the body of a 14 years old boy like actually look it up. Probably because hebephilia was normalised then

View attachment 2847673

View attachment 2847697

There were way better looking foids than her at the time. She just got lucky like vinne the hacker.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
There were way better looking foids than her at the time. She just got lucky like vinne the hacker.
I don't get how she got that lucky though. You can say "there wasn't internet back then" but still, that was hollywood, they certainly could've found better.

And vinnie the hacker mogs

I don't get how she got that lucky though. You can say "there wasn't internet back then" but still, that was hollywood, they certainly could find better.

And vinnie the hacker mogs
She's not ugly by any means JFL. Easily top 0.5% in slavistan and yes, there's plenty of dalits that amog vinnie.

She fogs 80% of foids just by having a mesocephalic skull.
Nah thats kinda gay. She looks masculine.

This shape is more feminine and thus ideal:

Images 10

Yeah, but her skull type is more square and masculine. I'd even argue she is a brachy.

This second girl fogs the first one hard despite having the same amount of bone. First one looks a lot like my mom but the second one is ideal
Yes, because first one is Kate Li from based rosija. Brachy skulls are common there. Brachy = ldar unless robust.

• +1
Yes, because first one is Kate Li from based rosija. Brachy skulls are common there. Brachy = ldar unless robust.
Brutal. Do you think CW bimax + shaving of the mandible can help?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Brutal. Do you think CW + shaving of the mandible can help?
Sure but it's more than that. Brachies have less sagittal growth, shorter mid-faces, and broader skulls.

• +1