How did this guy do well on tinder?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Skip to 8:10 and watch. In the first half of the video they ran an experiment on him using shirtless pics so I can understand how he did well given his decent body. But in the second half they ran an experiment using just normal pics with his clothes on. For that second experiment in 3 hours he got over 80 matches (they’re using tinder with membership but still that’s a lot of matches in 3 hours). How? What PSL is he?

(The pics they used too were also pretty shit like you can barely see his face, just side profile etc.)
@Gosick @PrettyBoyMaxxing @EthnicelAscension
@LordNorwood

Last edited:
fraud pic and huge dissapoinment during a meeting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Linoob, BigBiceps, RudyRude and 3 others
the pics weren’t frauded they were normal like you saw him in there this ethnic bearded dude
side, high quality professional picture -> recipe for a disaster if you not chad, get match and meet women in RL
its my greatest fear

• +1
Reactions: mplayer1234 and Hepatologyscribe
side, high quality professional picture -> recipe for a disaster if you not chad, get match and meet women in RL
its my greatest fear

but that’s even worse like just a side pic and you see some bearded dude. That’s even more reason to swipe left isn’t it? Like these girls swiping right on some dude they can’t even properly see all they see is some side profile beard jfl

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Hepatologyscribe
its my greatest fear
Some women lack spatial awareness to a point where they dont even realise they have fucked non chad till its too late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, diggbicc, Patient A and 9 others
Some women lack spatial awareness to a point where they dont even realise they have fucked non chad till its too late
you would have to be badass personality to deal with being worse looking IRL than on Tinder
she would try to end date asap
unless you are somehow lucky or shit

For real?
Bro women are fucking stupid ok, you can fraud a lot, u can fraud much higher than u are by using professional pics, best angles, lighting. U can wear coloured contacts, u can wear lifts and list your height as being 4 inches taller than u are and wear 3 inch lifts, point is women are retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, idkagoodusername, Gazzamogga and 5 others
Bro women are fucking stupid ok, you can fraud a lot, u can fraud much higher than u are by using professional pics, best angles, lighting. U can wear coloured contacts, u can wear lifts and list your height as being 4 inches taller than u are and wear 3 inch lifts, point is women are retarded
Women are definitely retarded I just also know they have a lizard brain that feels attraction or not. But anyway I'm gonna try this shit right after I get my last acne scar surgery next month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
JBI (Just be Indian)

compact midface, wide shoulders, tan, beard and nw0

@medialcanthuscel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Pendejo, Chadelite and 1 other person
its my greatest fear
I'm not Chad and I fraud my pics into oblivion, but there's no disaster because I'm 6'2 and all girls from tinder are somehow under 5'5

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Skip to 8:10 and watch. In the first half of the video they ran an experiment on him using shirtless pics so I can understand how he did well given his decent body. But in the second half they ran an experiment using just normal pics with his clothes on. For that second experiment in 3 hours he got over 80 matches (they’re using tinder with membership but still that’s a lot of matches in 3 hours). How? What PSL is he?

(The pics they used too were also pretty shit like you can barely see his face, just side profile etc.)
@LordNorwood

White teeth

I'm not Chad and I fraud my pics into oblivion, but there's no disaster because I'm 6'2 and all girls from tinder are somehow under 5'5
how many slays??what country/region?

• JFL
Reactions: draco and Hepatologyscribe
Probably they set the distance limit to 8000km :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
uh, yeah. that is the entirety of the reason for this false allegation epidemic - women waking up after a drunk night to a 4psl man, regretting it, and accusing him of rape rather than be shamed for sleeping with him.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Usum
But in the second half they ran an experiment using just normal pics with his clothes on. For that second experiment in 3 hours he got over 80 matches (they’re using tinder with membership but still that’s a lot of matches in 3 hours). How? What PSL is he?
Women are pretty good at seeing/rating a a man his strength and body, even with clothes on. I saw in at least 2 studies.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Women are pretty good at seeing/rating a a man his strength and body, even with clothes on. I saw in at least 2 studies.
Absolutely true !
Don't need to see the study i've done the experiment myself.
And to answer OP :
He is not even bad looking to begin with, besides prey eyes.
He is lucky since he doesn't look so much indian but can pass as a latino, thus frauding the prejudice of beeing indian.

then it's my time to shine

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Body matters more in online dating than irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: diggbicc and Bechadish
JFL thinking this guy wouldn't do well on Tinder. I'm PSL 4 and still have tons of matches.

Relatively good looking guy

Yeah if you’re not frauding on tinder then what are you doing

Last edited:
Because tinder paid them to make this video, it's so fucking obvious.

You fellas really need to get wise.

Because he's GL, tall, charismatic, insane body, funny (to foids at least), can actually hold a conversation etc. Most people here won't admit it.

@LordNorwood

He’s pretty good looking lmfao

Chaddman on steroids woman dont see nct when there is a huge body tall and big

his body is top tier and so is his skin clarity, etc. It seriously haloes him. PSL autists would say he is like 4 PSL, but when you factor that he is big, has good skin, good hair he has irl appeal to women.

Edit: forgot to add, teeth halo too, white af mofos.

Last edited:
his body is top tier and so is his skin clarity, etc. It seriously haloes him. PSL autists would say he is like 4 PSL, but when you factor that he is big, has good skin, good hair he has irl appeal to women.

Edit: forgot to add, teeth halo too, white af mofos.

But in the second exp, the one I’m talking about, he had his shirt on so the body halo was very much hidden (still visible to an extent but no where near as visible as it was in the first exp where he had his shirt off).
@streege thoughts?