how did you discover org

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Posts
11,244
Reputation
14,179
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
From lurking on incels.is
 
1674319297871
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Dystopian, SLA and 4 others
searching the inet about looks when young(lookism not org)
 
Back in 2018,one of the mods @Weed had a pinned post on incels.me about new looksmaxxing site opening up,best clicked link of my life
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Weed
brendioeee's video
 
I was searching for some drugs without medical prescription.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Found it on Google when I was looking up heightmaxxing methods.
 
Googling about phenotypes and stumbling upon a north atlantid worship thread
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23286
Googling about phenotypes and stumbling upon a north atlantid worship thread
MOTHERFUCKER I WAS DOING THE SAME REEEEE
APRICITY DESTROYED ME FOREVER
NORTH PONTID BTW
 
The ginger man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Aryan Übermensch @Erik-Jón contacted me and said he needed a personal slave.

I could not disagree, because he promised me the position of an honorary Aryan, and a Blonde Aryan Virgin wife :feelsohh:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23286
I ascended and unironically thought I was a chad, but was wondering why I wasn’t getting 99+ likes from white Staceys. Started digging deeper and found out I was just a htn. The difference between htn and chad are exponential even though htns are conventionally attractive. I was mostly redpilled at the time and to be honnest the blackpill hasn’t really helped me that much other than keeping my focus away from the male gaze. I’m prob capped out at chadlite tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I ascended and unironically thought I was a chad, but was wondering why I wasn’t getting 99+ likes from white Staceys. Started digging deeper and found out I was just a htn. The difference between htn and chad are exponential even though htns are conventionally attractive. I was mostly redpilled at the time and to be honnest the blackpill hasn’t really helped me that much other than keeping my focus away from the male gaze. I’m prob capped out at chadlite tbh.
me too
 
I saw people on /fit/ crying about it so I joined to make them cry even harder.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
lost to the mists of time
 
got banned for trolling on .is so came here
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Found it trougth the forum of the french site jeuxvideo.com
 
Unironically Tails
 

Similar threads

scuderia
Replies
91
Views
272
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
P
Replies
3
Views
61
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
simematic
Replies
21
Views
83
yasuoh
yasuoh
_Jason_
Replies
53
Views
244
ouiii
ouiii
underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
125
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top