D
Deleted member 22924
The king of org
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2022
- Posts
- 11,244
- Reputation
- 14,179
?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
MOTHERFUCKER I WAS DOING THE SAME REEEEEGoogling about phenotypes and stumbling upon a north atlantid worship thread
Aryan Übermensch @Erik-Jón contacted me and said he needed a personal slave.
me tooI ascended and unironically thought I was a chad, but was wondering why I wasn’t getting 99+ likes from white Staceys. Started digging deeper and found out I was just a htn. The difference between htn and chad are exponential even though htns are conventionally attractive. I was mostly redpilled at the time and to be honnest the blackpill hasn’t really helped me that much other than keeping my focus away from the male gaze. I’m prob capped out at chadlite tbh.
By all means jump off the nearest window you see within your peripheral visionjust a htn.
Over if u are not a full chad in 2023By all means jump off the nearest window you see within your peripheral vision
inkies wiki