how did you discover the blackpill

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
I used to browse Quora (which is a shit site btw) and I came across a question that said “What is a big issue that isn’t talked about”. The top answer talked about incels and how misogynistic they are. They linked inceltears (JFL). At first inceltears was funny (for like 5 minutes) but I wondered if it was really that bad. I went to the lion’s den of r/Braincels and realized they’re a bunch of fucking legends. Through browsing r/braincels I learned of Lookism. I went there and then found my way here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, ZyzzReincarnate, Alexanderr and 5 others
I used to browse Quora (which is a shit site btw) and I came across a question that said “What is a big issue that isn’t talked about”. The top answer talked about incels and how misogynistic they are. They linked inceltears (JFL). At first inceltears was funny (for like 5 minutes) but I wondered if it was really that bad. I went to the lion’s den of r/Braincels and realized they’re a bunch of fucking legends. Through browsing r/braincels I learned of Lookism. I went there and then found my way here.
@faceandlms

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Dude420, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Eric Striker mentioned Lookism on one of his Podcasts with Mike Enoch. I went there and laughed at how dumb I thought they all were, until I slowly began realizing they were right.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, retard, turkproducer and 2 others
I first read about PSL theories on bodybuilding dot com misc forum

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 1464
r9k couple years ago

1. Aplha m. Tmf
2. Faceandlms youtube recommendation

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
lurked the misc and RudyRude was spreading Facial aesthetics

I complained about my doctor thinking my height wasn't a problem on reddit (clearly my doctor was a strong bluepill) and I ended up just getting a bunch of bs height doesn't matter responses. But then when I woke up the next day someone had sent me a pm to Extra chromosomes thread and fuck. It changed my life

IF I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE JACK BLACK MY LIFE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!!!! IF JACK BLACK KEPT MAKING MOVIES LIKE NACHO LIBRE AND SCHOOL OF ROCK PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF ME AS A COOL FUNNY CHUBBY GUY!!!! BUT NO INSTEAD WHEN THEY SEE ME THEY ARE INSTEAD REMINDED OF THE FATTEST PIECE OF CRAP TO HAVE EVER WALKED THIS EARTH WITH NO DIGNITY LEFT WHO TAKES UP MOVIE ROLES JUST TO BE MADE FUN OF FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Inceltears, was browsing threads and realized I related to people there

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Discovered on Lookism 3 years ago.

Years of bullying and looks of disgust. I started getting blackpilled thoughts in 5th grade.

truerateme and braincels

Braincels

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Newguyaround
I head read a bunch of books and watched videos on red pill, so I was slightly black pilled. Then I researched beta-carotene as a substitute for Accutane and found out about Lookism almost 2 years ago. I am honestly glad I did. Has opened my eyes much more and I can live with realistic expectations for everything.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and middayshowers
I more or less started becoming blackpilled in middle school. But it wasn't until maybe 20 or so that I found out what it is and actually started calling myself blackpilled.

Found basedshamans mewing video, found orthotropics and stumbled on lookism eventually

Through finding some mewing video’s on YT.

I first read about PSL theories on bodybuilding dot com misc forum

This. I got redpilled through the bodybuilding.com forums and then later blackpilled. I started gymcelling and then went to bodybuilding.com for advice and then basically got exposed to redpill and then later blackpill culture. It was one of the biggest and most eye opening moments in my entire fucking life.

i watched some elliot rodger documentary videos cuz i was bored, saw people making fun of incels, went on incels.is and lurked for a while and came to like them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back