How did you get started with looks and the .org forum?

Another_Loser

Another_Loser

Son of Androgenic
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Posts
255
Reputation
221
For example, I got into this whole world around 2022 because of the "mewing" meme; in 2023 I discovered blackpill , and early this year I joined .org and created an account. Now I’m just trying to improve however I can; my main reason for joining was that I’ve always hated how hideous I was—and still am.
 
2021 for me. never took it seriously until i really clocked how ugly i am. i just want to be skinny and have good skin so bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Another_Loser
what surgeries are you planning to get if any? i need a bimax and a rhinoplasty but i need a whole 2 years of wagecucking for those
 
i discovered mewing in 2023 and only did mewing till last week and now im here rotting
 
but i guess you wont cuz it was just a lie
 
  • JFL
Reactions: levisko

Similar threads

L
Replies
7
Views
77
dearpleasehelpme
dearpleasehelpme
narrowkid
Replies
3
Views
25
yahgamy
yahgamy
zain.z
Replies
15
Views
127
zain.z
zain.z
chexo0
Replies
5
Views
32
merimogger
merimogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top