How did you guys end up on this website?

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

The Poet.
I was on reddit researching heightmaxxing and talked to @FreakkForLife , he told me to make and account and message him because he doesn't like reddit

How about yall neegas?

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, FailedNormieManlet, Erik-Jón and 4 others
Came here from incels.is which I discovered from IncelTears.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, GetShrekt, Erik-Jón and 2 others
I was on reddit researching heightmaxxing and talked to @FreakkForLife , he told me to make and account and message him because he doesn't like reddit
well that's strange... he told me the exact same thing!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14693, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
I came here when I was sixteen and ltn and wanted a rating on my face, and saw on incel selfies that this place was much more honest in ratings. Over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Gaygymmaxx
I think someone mentioned PSL in a blackpill video or some shit, so I searched up PSL and I found this website on a list. I decided to join this forum in particular rather than lookism because this was the newest forum out of them. Good decision because lookism is gone now

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaygymmaxx and Kingcel32
I'm a NT smart ass nigga, I see everything with logic and rational
So you see one day I hit puberty and I started having acne, what I did was to look up how to fix acne, and you know I deep searched so much I ended up finding a skinmaxxing thread on looksmax.org

At first I was a scared because this website was edgy, racist, homophobic, so I didn't make an account, I got bored in quarantine and decided to make one, this is where it all started

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I don't think the site has negatively affected me too badly. I'm not anymore depressed than before and I now just want to improve. I didn't really learn much about lookmaxxing that I didn't already know. I did learn the importance of leanmaxxing for an attractive face though (y)

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
r/incels
to
r/braincels
to
r/can'trememberwhatcameafterthis
to
*/is/whatever
to
here

(thought I was fugly, turns out I was just looksminned and a massive autist)

Fuck I only really got deep into black pill this year and I can't really remember how I stumbled upon this forum. I was actually a red pillar first and decided to do some digging on the red pill. Found some forums on it and read some books by red pill authors. Then I joined some discord server on the pills and religion and met a black-piller. He showed me some WW videos and it all started to make sense. The black pill explained my life experiences so accurately that I instantly swallowed it and forgot about redpill cope.

Fuck I only really got deep into black pill this year and I can't really remember how I stumbled upon this forum. I was actually a red pillar first and decided to do some digging on the red pill. Found some forums on it and read some books by red pill authors. Then I joined some discord server on the pills and religion and met a black-piller. He showed me some WW videos and it all started to make sense. The black pill explained my life experiences so accurately that I instantly swallowed it and forgot about redpill cope.
@FailedNormieManlet disproves the blackpill imo

He doesn't get high tier slays but he still fucks while being 5"5 and kinds fugly.

Stuff like this is why I believe the truth is somewhere in between the red and blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I searched up "looksmaxxing forums" because I wanted to join a forum about looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 14693 and Gaygymmaxx
My brother had a lookism.net account and was a big poster. He told me about it and I was on lookism for a while until it shut down, then I came here
Evil ass nigga

Why would he blackpill you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Thanks for the tag OP. I believe I discovered Lookism first and then found this site.

Thanks for the tag OP. I believe I discovered Lookism first and then found this site.
Your name is just really forgettable :lul:

I'll add you to the list lad sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@FailedNormieManlet disproves the blackpill imo

He doesn't get high tier slays but he still fucks while being 5"5 and kinds fugly.

Stuff like this is why I believe the truth is somewhere in between the red and blackpill
Yup, I am still trying to balance pills, religion, and the truth, and it's hard. I agree that the truth is somewhere in between tho. Regardless, it is undeniable that good-looking people live better lives so I am dead-set on improving my facial attractiveness to the best of my ability and living the best life I can.

Also if this is true then you should be good too since you mog him no?

Also if this is true then you should be good too since you mog him no?
He denies it but slays are easier in UK because they are way uglier and less dependent on looks

But i don't think it's ova

Past trauma, Lockdown and getting more self aware and more isolated as I grow up,I wanted to know my self worth and to connect with people all over the world
I been browsing since 2017 but made my account when i turned 19

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Typed "how to looksmax" in google

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
U didn't tag me

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn
He denies it but slays are easier in UK because they are way uglier and less dependent on looks

But i don't think it's ova
Will you get LL?

Will you get LL?
It's too expensive to get any time soon

And if get decent girls before then I won't do it because it'll prevent me from doing combat sports I think

I'll research more, maybe its not as detrimental for bone integrity as I thougt

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
researching acne and face debloating methods

• +1
Was searching informations about chewing and masseter growth, at least i realised it was a waste of time.

I saw people cry about it on 4chan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I read ER's manifesto and found sluthate

It's too expensive to get any time soon

And if get decent girls before then I won't do it because it'll prevent me from doing combat sports I think

I'll research more, maybe its not as detrimental for bone integrity as I thougt
Better to look like you’re good at sports than to actually be good at sports.

• JFL
I looked up "tall cranial vault" on google and found a lookism thread where some guy got morphed to have a large cranium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I ended up here because I was curious if I looked okay for a 40 year old virgin.

I used to watch fucking hamza and followed his stupid ass advice like taking cold showers (when it would be winter and -40 outside), meditate, journal and tell myself i was improving thinking i actually was.

Suddenly, a wheat waffles video was recommended to me which lead me to looksmax in april.

MESSAGE TO NIGGERS:
YOU DONT FIND THE BLACKPILL, THE BLACKPILL FINDS YOU
EBA4D8C2 842C 46F8 9E74 4E02BCAF3789

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19994 and Skywalker
my supervisors sent me here :Comfy:

• JFL
I used to watch fucking hamza and followed his stupid ass advice like taking cold showers (when it would be winter and -40 outside), meditate, journal and tell myself i was improving thinking i actually was.

Suddenly, a wheat waffles video was recommended to me which lead me to looksmax in april.

MESSAGE TO NIGGERS:
YOU DONT FIND THE BLACKPILL, THE BLACKPILL FINDS YOU
View attachment 1785586
hamza is much better influence than wheat waffles nigga

he was a skinny fat indian cuck and managed to ascend. if he can we can do it too

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Skywalker
hamza is much better influence than wheat waffles nigga

he was a skinny fat indian cuck and managed to ascend. if he can we can do it too
"Ascend" yeah he dated an ugly ltn white girl.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
i googled: why girls don't sit next to me in subway