how did you guys get a CT scan in america?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
did you guys ask your plastic surgeon to send a request to a nearby hospital? Or can you just ask for one on your own?

trying to figure out if i need implants or if i can get away with under eye fat grafts and i want to post my skull on this forum

well first you need a ct scan referral, so if you’re going with a US surgeon, they could make you one. they will not approve of a referral if the surgeon you are going with is foreign.

or you can easily forge one if you have any local licensed medical practitioner’s signature, just dm me i can help you make one

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
well first you need a ct scan referral, so if you’re going with a US surgeon, they could make you one. they will not approve of a referral if the surgeon you are going with is foreign.

or you can easily forge one if you have any local licensed medical practitioner’s signature, just dm me i can help you make one
so i can just ask a surgeon for a referral then ditch him after i get the scan without needing to make some kind of downpayment for the surgery? i already had a consultation with one this week but i forgot to ask him about this

so i can just ask a surgeon for a referral then ditch him after i get the scan without needing to make some kind of downpayment for the surgery?
Yes, this is completely normal. However some places like to send the scan to the surgeon rather than giving it to you, but it's still fine because they can send it to any other surgeon who requests it. I would ask for a copy of it. The CT scan I had they gave to me on a disc.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Btw the most ideal scan is a cone-beam scan. Only some surgeons use them. Search it on google images and be amazed.