How did you handle bimax recovery?

O

one job away

Kraken
@Gaia262 did ramieri make you stay at s Hotel alone for 3 weeks?

Im living on my own and I don’t want my family to help me. I’m gonna recover on my own or pay some private nurse. But as my surgery date is getting closer and closer I want to prepare as best as I can. What can I expect at what point in time?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3828, TrestIsBest and 2 others
bimax= 10 k euro innit?
lifefuel if yes..

bimax= 10 k euro innit?
lifefuel if yes..
Depends on a lot of factors. Ramieri charges 15k Alfaro like 30k. Some do it for 6k.

But you also have to account for braces and so on. Where I’m from that’s another 10k but some country’s I Think it only costs like 2k. So a lot of factors.

I get the surgery covered by health insurance but have to pay the braces.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Depends on a lot of factors. Ramieri charges 15k Alfaro like 30k. Some do it for 6k.

But you also have to account for braces and so on. Where I’m from that’s another 10k but some country’s I Think it only costs like 2k. So a lot of factors.

ye i know
my country braces will cost me 1500 euros

i thought ramieri charged 15k for bimax+ genio
sheeit

Im living on my own and I don’t want my family to help me. I’m gonna recover on my own or pay some private nurse. But as my surgery date is getting closer and closer I want to prepare as best as I can. What can I expect at what point in time?

I spent 5 days in hospital (you only need three days to be honest).

The first week is brutal. If you survive that then everything gets easy.

Then i recovered in an Airbnb. Just blending soups and drinking that three times a day and resting.

No need for a private nurse, what would be helpful is a friend going to the shop to get ingredients for the soup and possibly for them to make it. But it is do-able by yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Britmaxxer, TrestIsBest and 4 others
ye i know
my country braces will cost me 1500 euros

i thought ramieri charged 15k for bimax+ genio
sheeit
Bimax and genio are done together in most cases. Atleast to my knowledge. Ramieri atleast includes it in his price. Dr Z for example charges extra iirc

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8869, currylightskin and 1 other person
You don’t need braces

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
I spent 5 days in hospital (you only need three days to be honest).

The first week is brutal. If you survive that then everything gets easy.

Then i recovered in an Airbnb. Just blending soups and drinking that three times a day and resting.

No need for a private nurse, what would be helpful is a friend going to the shop to get ingredients for the soup and possibly for them to make it. But it is do-able by yourself.
That sounds good. I think I’m hospitalized for the first 5 days.

So after that 2 more hell days and then it’s smooth sailing? Or do you mean one more week ontop of that?

I think I’m gonna order online.

Definitely gonna buy some „meal replacement“ powder shakes n shit. I’ve never cooked soups lol

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 16371
What do you mean? I get braces.

I think it’s very very rare to not get braces alongside bimax
I don’t think you need braces after bimax???

That sounds good. I think I’m hospitalized for the first 5 days.

So after that 2 more hell days and then it’s smooth sailing? Or do you mean one more week ontop of that?

I think I’m gonna order online.

Definitely gonna buy some „meal replacement“ powder shakes n shit. I’ve never cooked soups lol
7 days total i would say. It eases up alot of 5 days.

I had alot more than a bimax so its difficult to say definately.

Soups are alot better and satiating, really easy to learn. Also get a hand held blender if you do this to make it thinner.

Or you can go for meal replacement shakes if that is easier.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and one job away

Braces in Germany are 10k?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
make a bunch of nutritious and tasty soups ahead of time, blend them up very fine, and then freeze most of it. make like 3 or 4 weeks worth of this ahead of time and then you can just thaw it whenever you need it. you will be glad you were prepared. also get some nice pillows or a recliner because you will want to be sleeping upright for a while to minimize the swelling

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Solidcoin and one job away
Braces in Germany are 10k?
Yeah. I think cuz insurance doesn’t cover them partially. Ppl with terrible bite pay like 5k afaik cuz insurance helps them but my bite is fine so I have to pay for 100% private for the braces.

My jaws are recessed tho so the surgery and hospital stay is taken care of for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
make a bunch of nutritious and tasty soups ahead of time, blend them up very fine, and then freeze most of it. make like 3 or 4 weeks worth of this ahead of time and then you can just thaw it whenever you need it. you will be glad you were prepared. also get some nice pillows or a recliner because you will want to be sleeping upright for a while to minimize the swelling
And tips for soups? I’ve never cooked in my life

• +1
Reactions: highT
Bimax and genio are done together in most cases. Atleast to my knowledge. Ramieri atleast includes it in his price. Dr Z for example charges extra iirc
dr z is zarrinbal?

• +1
Yeah. I think cuz insurance doesn’t cover them partially. Ppl with terrible bite pay like 5k afaik cuz insurance helps them but my bite is fine so I have to pay for 100% private for the braces.

My jaws are recessed tho so the surgery and hospital stay is taken care of for me.
don’t think its that much tbh

more like 2-3k

edit: Bei kleineren Korrekturen mit einer festen Zahnspangemüssen Erwachsene mit 1.800 Euro bis 2.500 Euro für einen Kiefer rechnen. Bei einer Komplettbehandlung im Ober- und Unterkiefer mit ästhetisch anspruchsvolleren Behandlungsmethoden können sich die Kosten auf bis zu 8.500 Euro belaufen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Drink protein shakes and meal replacements. Soups are gay af.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

I will kms

I had alot more than a bimax so its difficult to say definately.
" Trimax (Bimax CW + Genioplasty ) + Rhinoplasty + Custom Infraorbital Malar implants PEEK "

you had all these in one row ?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
And tips for soups? I’ve never cooked in my life
I would recommend you look up some recipes based on what your favorite foods are. But generally speaking- I highly recommend using anti inflammatory foods as ingredients, such as beans, turmeric, tomatoes, leafy green vegetables, onions, carrots, peppers. Add some garlic for flavor. Use chicken broth or something similar for a base and blend it all up! Delicious and it will help you heal a lot better than if you’re relying on store-bought, high-sugar protein shakes like insure, or muscle milk etc.

• +1
Drink protein shakes and meal replacements. Soups are gay af.
the problem with protein shakes is that they are often loaded with sugar, which increases inflammation. this is the last thing you want while recovering from a major surgery. home-made soup is a much better option IMO and you can load it up with different types of beans for a ton of protein. plus beans are anti inflammatory

" Trimax (Bimax CW + Genioplasty ) + Rhinoplasty + Custom Infraorbital Malar implants PEEK "

you had all these in one row ?

Yes.

fuaaark and i'm actually anxious about getting genio alone :lul:

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
fuaaark and i'm actually anxious about getting genio alone :lul:
genio is actually quite painful, because they reduce the amount of anesthesia you get.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and chigoha
Do you actually need braces after it though? Everyone claims you do but I have perfect spacing and wore braces for years and also have two permanent retainers in the back of mouth so maybe I would needed it

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Do you actually need braces after it though? Everyone claims you do but I have perfect spacing and wore braces for years and also have two permanent retainers in the back of mouth so maybe I would needed it
I also have this doubt. For those who already have a perfect alignment because used braces in the past. Is it still necessary?

don’t think its that much tbh

more like 2-3k

edit: Bei kleineren Korrekturen mit einer festen Zahnspangemüssen Erwachsene mit 1.800 Euro bis 2.500 Euro für einen Kiefer rechnen. Bei einer Komplettbehandlung im Ober- und Unterkiefer mit ästhetisch anspruchsvolleren Behandlungsmethoden können sich die Kosten auf bis zu 8.500 Euro belaufen.
I will kms
I also have this doubt. For those who already have a perfect alignment because used braces in the past. Is it still necessary?
If you get bimax you need braces is a good rule of thumb. Even if you have perfect alignment. Changing your jaws changes your teeth’s relative position to each other as well.

And yes I’m paying 10k. I also had two offers and both were 10k individually from two different orthos. maybe you can find someone who does it for less but I pay for best quality so idm. Really great team I got. I think 2k braces are if one teeth is massaligned slightly or something very slightly. But after bimax you potentially have to change their position quite a bit.

The less misaligned your teeth are the less long you have to wear the braces. As I said I have a very Minor misalignment. But that doesn’t change the price or the procedure. It just shortens it.

Maybe I get scammed tho but I don’t think so. The team is really professional and the amount of Scans m shit i got is already around 2k worth. They are absinthe reason why insurance covers the actual bimax so I trust them.

Also good thing to note is I pay monthly 200€ instead of all at once.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 2729

You will be fine by yourself, i took a flight as soon as i left the hospital, its just injuries in your mouth, not that they chop off your legs.

• +1
If you get bimax you need braces is a good rule of thumb. Even if you have perfect alignment. Changing your jaws changes your teeth’s relative position to each other as well.

And yes I’m paying 10k. I also had two offers and both were 10k individually from two different orthos. maybe you can find someone who does it for less but I pay for best quality so idm. Really great team I got. I think 2k braces are if one teeth is massaligned slightly or something very slightly.

The less misaligned your teeth are the less long you have to wear the braces. As I said I have a very Minor misalignment. But that doesn’t change the price or the procedure. It just shortens it.

Maybe I get scammed tho but I don’t think so. The team is really professional and the amount of Scans m shit i got is already around 2k worth. They are absinthe reason why insurance covers the actual bimax so I trust them.

They might be fucking with you I only paid half the usual rate for braces as I’m only keeping them on for 6 months as opposed to 12

• Hmm...
They might be fucking with you I only paid half the usual rate for braces as I’m only keeping them on for 6 months as opposed to 12
Are we talking about braces for bimax? Or just braces?

Just braces
Maybe there’s a difference. As I Said i got two offers from two orthos. They are also the reason why I don’t have to pay 15k for bimax (3 other docs said insurance wouldn’t cover it). I really don’t think they are scamming me but yeah. I didn’t have the nerves to go to more docs I just wanted it done at this point and if I switched orthos I might had to pay for bimax as well so…

Maybe there’s a difference. As I Said i got two offers from two orthos. They are also the reason why I don’t have to pay 15k for bimax. I really don’t think they are scamming me but yeah. I didn’t have the nerves to go to more docs I just wanted it done at this point and if I switched orthos I might had to pay for bimax as well so…
I’m seeing Coecieag later this year for my planning. I’m gonna see if he can add a PEEK implant during the DJS.

Bimax is absolute nothingburger. Obviously your face is swelled as fuck and you will feel weak for the first week because your calories are dropped. Then it gets easier. Theoretically maybe you could eat 2200 calories in soup, but realistically its not gonna happen. So you get a free weight loss as well. Bone ossification doesnt cause any pain.

• +1
I’m seeing Coecieag later this year for my planning. I’m gonna see if he can add a PEEK implant during the DJS.
Why are you getting braces now if you get bimax? You will need braces again most likely.

Also im German so we can’t compare Australians with german health care.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Why are you getting braces now if you get bimax? You will need braces again most likely.
I finished up braces a couple months ago, just wanted the aesthetic benefit while I deliberated on Bimax so I felt no rush.
True

And yes I’m paying 10k. I also had two offers and both were 10k individually from two different orthos. maybe you can find someone who does it for less but I pay for best quality so idm. Really great team I got. I think 2k braces are if one teeth is massaligned slightly or something very slightly. But after bimax you potentially have to change their position quite a bit.

Where are you going?

I only stayed at the hospital for one night. You'll eat a no chew diet for 6 weeks and then slowly introduce soft foods. No heavy lifting and don't get hit in the face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, TrestIsBest, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I only stayed at the hospital for one night. You'll eat a no chew diet for 6 weeks and then slowly introduce soft foods. No heavy lifting and don't get hit in the face.
When can you start doing mental work (productively) again approximately?

Since you're german I believe they will remove your screws and plates when you're 6 months post-op. I think it's because they don't like the idea of "foreign objects" remaining in the body unless necessary, I'm not a 100% sure about this though, you should ask your surgeon. Best of luck with the surgery. :)

• +1
Reactions: one job away and TrestIsBest
Since you're german I believe they will remove your screws and plates when you're 6 months post-op. I think it's because they don't like the idea of "foreign objects" remaining in the body unless necessary, I'm not a 100% sure about this though, you should ask your surgeon. Best of luck with the surgery. :)
Sounds great. I always had this nightmare dream about going through the airport with my then Stacy wife and the guy asks „hey what do you have in your face“. I say „nothing“ and then get brutally exposed :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, nobodyspecial369 and Silver
Sounds great. I always had this nightmare dream about going through the airport with my then Stacy wife and the guy asks „hey what do you have in your face“. I say „nothing“ and then get brutally exposed :feelswhy:
Titanium plates shouldn't trigger any metal detectors, you'll be fine :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369

i talked to a woman named sandra kahn, who recommended me MMA (bimax) surgery and why she told me it would cost $100k…?

IM DEAD LMAO I HAD SIMILAR FEARS

i talked to a woman named sandra kahn, who recommended me MMA (bimax) surgery and why she told me it would cost $100k…?
Don’t know her and don’t know what mma is. But 100k ? Are you from the USA? It’s an outrageous price for EU. You could get sailors completed makeover for that money.