vitobassu
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2026
- Posts
- 24
- Reputation
- 31
I began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I cried low T knowing it was all a lie and I won't find the oneI began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.
i was always blackpilled. i just didnt think i was ugly lolI began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.