How did you react when you found out about the BP?

vitobassu

vitobassu

Iron
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
24
Reputation
31
I began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Latinolooksmaxxer, lowtide654 and 1 other person
I began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.
I cried low T knowing it was all a lie and I won't find the one
 
I began looking back at my teenage years realizing nothing contradicted the BP. Why did I get bullied? Cause I was small. Why didn’t I find any love etc… Absolutely brutal.
i was always blackpilled. i just didnt think i was ugly lol
 
Fell down rabbit hole ngl then starting thinking of my middle school life and realized I was oblivious to a lot of the bullying and brushed alot of it off.
 
greyest thread of the year tbh

mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blondepawg'sDildo

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
24
Views
99
ℜ𝔬𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫.
ℜ𝔬𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔫.
troy_exe
Replies
30
Views
68
Whatever
Whatever
vitobassu
Replies
6
Views
40
eye-area
eye-area
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
0
Views
16
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
EyeHateGod
Replies
0
Views
36
EyeHateGod
EyeHateGod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top