How do brown people in asia, cope? I have the whitest phenotype possible(ginger beard) and even im insecure about my skin colour now cos ive had a bit

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
How do brown people in asia, cope? I have the whitest phenotype possible(ginger beard) and even im insecure about my skin colour now cos ive had a bit of sun. buying a bunch of skin lightening shit.

idk how the fuck i'd cope if i was legit brown

i guess its just about doing better than ur previous self :)

How do brown people in asia, cope? I have the whitest phenotype possible(ginger beard) and even im insecure about my skin colour now cos ive had a bit of sun. buying a bunch of skin lightening shit.

Doesn’t whitemaxxing fuck your SMV on your pheno?

gingers can tan???

gingers can tan???
ye lol but it took me a lot of working in the sun and sunbeds

it made me and my hair golden

i am so confused

you tanned on purpose and then ur insecure about ur skin tone buying skin whitening creams?

you have blonde hair and a ginger beard?
ye blonde hair ginger beard. i tanned because i wanted to be attractive to white women

3262282 1674717710631

but because i realized im a manlet, and white women are the tallest in the world, im going for ethnic women, who prefer white skin

so im whitening to reverse my years of tanning

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
ye blonde hair ginger beard. i tanned because i wanted to be attractive to white women

View attachment 2061796

but because i realized im a manlet, and white women are the tallest in the world, im going for ethnic women, who prefer white skin

good luck on your complicated journey bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, bugeye and TheRenaissanceMan

View attachment 2061796

this is exactly what i meant. i thought you were aiming for whites

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
I know right. How do niggers cope with their shitskin? Literally down bad

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan

It's not that bad unless you are a girl or extremely dark skinned. It's all about facial harmony