How do guys here actually get to talk to girls?

Then just get surgery and make life easier for yourself you stupid fuck
SURGERY IS A LOOKSMAX-MEME

IT DOESNT DO SHIT UNLESS UR LEGIT DEFORMED

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and irkkedmulatto
I wait for IOIs/signals. There are a bunch of different girls on campus that I see looking at me or will look at me and smile when we walk past each other. When I have initiated conversation with one of these girls it has gone well. Same for talking to girls in the gym that are friendly and social with others during their workouts, it is generally well received.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and noodlelover
Girls always give me a distrustful energy. I understand it though. I probably have a bit of a weird aura from being alone and detached for so long. I think they can tell something is a little up with me.

Pregnant women despise me the most. Again, it's even more understandable for them. They risk their life and the child's when interacting with someone who has no social proof/seems odd. It's completely unjust though - I'm genuinely a nice guy :D

• +1
Reactions: therealme, greywind and MoggerGaston
this this this.

sometimes people are nice to me but I realize its cuz they are just trying to avoid confrontation with me.

people are naturally disgusted by me and just have different coping methods to get rid of me.
Proof that we are not autistic is being aware of such a thing, and being able to read people’s disgust/body language/expressions when interacting with us.

Unfortunately it’s all looks related and that’s all it is. It will probably get even worse when getting older and becoming even more ugly and low trust looking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and noodlelover
I wait for IOIs/signals. There are a bunch of different girls on campus that I see looking at me or will look at me and smile when we walk past each other. When I have initiated conversation with one of these girls it has gone well. Same for talking to girls in the gym that are friendly and social with others during their workouts, it is generally well received.
cant relate to chads like you

its brutal out there for us subhumans man. there will never be a single ioi, stare, smile for us.

Girls always give me a distrustful energy. I understand it though. I probably have a bit of a weird aura from being alone and detached for so long. I think they can tell something is a little up with me.

Pregnant women despise me the most. Again, it's even more understandable for them. They risk their life and the child's when interacting with someone who has no social proof/seems odd. It's completely unjust though - I'm genuinely a nice guy :D
women are nasty satanic whores who have no right treating us like this

its sexism. discrimination. racism. everything

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You
Proof that we are not autistic is being aware of such a thing, and being able to read people’s disgust/body language/expressions when interacting with us.

Unfortunately it’s all looks related and that’s all it is. It will probably get even worse when getting older and becoming even more ugly and low trust looking
And we will have 0 fond memories to look back on.

we see some cute girl and instead of thinking: 'I used to be able to get girls like these when I was younger.'

all we think back of is all the rejection we got, all the loneliness, pain, torture

women are nasty satanic whores who have no right treating us like this

its sexism. discrimination. racism. everything
They're just men with different chromosomes, wouldn't say they're satanic. And if the power balance was switched suddenly one day, and men were able to be super hypergamous and choosy, then men would be no less cruel.

We just got the short end of the stick being born at this time in these bodies with these brains. But then again it could be worse in other ways.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
so then whats the fucking point ill never be that guy cuz im too high IQ

over
You need to find a 1 in a million high IQ, misanthropic, autistic, attractive foid.

Problem is that foids know this is what guys are looking for and will fraud it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Always Stay You and MoggerGaston
They're just men with different chromosomes, wouldn't say they're satanic. And if the power balance was switched suddenly one day, and men were able to be super hypergamous and choosy, then men would be no less cruel.

We just got the short end of the stick being born at this time in these bodies with these brains. But then again it could be worse in other ways.
i dont care about what if scenarios

the situation that im dealing with at hand is satanic women

You need to find a 1 in a million high IQ, misanthropic, autistic, attractive foid.

Problem is that foids know this is what guys are looking for and will fraud it.
women dont fraud shit for me man.

i know you think im chad cuz of those 3 frauded pics but I get treated like a worthless worm on dating apps myself and IRL.

My social environment mostly consists of men these days so I don't talk to women that much.
Even though most of these men are normies, it's still quite refreshing and a lot more enjoyable than being around women, who mostly just bitch/complain about stuff all the time, aren't funny, lack any depth/complexity etc.

No point in talking to women unless they make it abundantly clear that they want you, literally a waste of time/energy otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and MoggerGaston
i dont look like this nigga, its literally 1 fucking frauded pic of me thats also 6 years old at this point.

i didnt even look like this ever cuz i dont look like my best frauded pic IRL!?!?!?

im a fucking LTN.
You look good in other pics and videos. Your absolute worst is still high MTN and you have good dimorphism.

You're just giga non-NT, provided you're not trolling, which I still have a hard time believing you're not.

I am less NT than actual autists, so the fact that you don't have autism means nothing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatever and MoggerGaston
You look good in other pics and videos. Your absolute worst is still high MTN and you have good dimorphism.

You're just giga non-NT, provided you're not trolling, which I still have a hard time believing you're not.

I am less NT than actual autists, so the fact that you don't have autism means nothing.
Kingsday

rate me in this pic when i went out for king's day festival in the netherlands

how can i be giga non-NT lmao. I am not a basement dweller nerd. I go to house-parties, raves, I am chill. I do drugs, I am fun, I do funny shit, dangerous shit, I jump from cliffs on holidays, I flirt/approach girls, always open to do new shit.

Never in my life have I struggled with being extroverted, talking to new people, nothing.

JFL at all the non-NT allegations when there's ZERO, and I mean ZERO PROOF, that I am non-NT.

All you have on me is my autistic .org posts and you believing I behave anything IRL like I do on a shizo online forum.

all in all, its just over for me cuz I am actually a NT charismatic mogger yet still fare extremely poorly socially and especially with women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
My social environment mostly consists of men these days so I don't talk to women that much.
Even though most of these men are normies, it's still quite refreshing and a lot more enjoyable than being around women, who mostly just bitch/complain about stuff all the time, aren't funny, lack any depth/complexity etc.

No point in talking to women unless they make it abundantly clear that they want you, literally a waste of time/energy otherwise.
my social environment doesn't really exist.

but at my job or at raves, if I vibe with anyone, it's with guys.
with girls I never even talk to.

They seem to look down on me for being ugly, being distant and cold.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
fuck shitfaggot tiktokcels here telling me to just be NT with girls yet women wouldnt even interact with me when I was their age in school jfl honestly.

imagine being incel when women talk back to you IRL. What a missed opportunity, u have to be severely non-NT to fumble opportunities like that.

I NTmog u to shit, im just an ugly motherfucker:ogre::ogre:

Like how do you even get to do so?

When I tried, I would get looked with the 'ewww' face and instantly rejected. Women would stay away as far they could from me, refuse to play with me, refuse to let me play with them, refuse to group up with me, and so on.

u must be some sort of gigachad for women to treat you better than this

brutal mog :feelswhy::feelswhy:
your face is gl idk ive seen it several times before you arent ugly, foids just blind and dumb as usual dw bud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
View attachment 3252657
rate me in this pic when i went out for king's day festival in the netherlands

how can i be giga non-NT lmao. I am not a basement dweller nerd. I go to house-parties, raves, I am chill. I do drugs, I am fun, I do funny shit, dangerous shit, I jump from cliffs on holidays, I flirt/approach girls, always open to do new shit.

Never in my life have I struggled with being extroverted, talking to new people, nothing.

JFL at all the non-NT allegations when there's ZERO, and I mean ZERO PROOF, that I am non-NT.

All you have on me is my autistic .org posts and you believing I behave anything IRL like I do on a shizo online forum.

all in all, its just over for me cuz I am actually a NT charismatic mogger yet still fare extremely poorly socially and especially with women.
MTN in that pic. Looking bloated.

Your being non-NT is just the only thing that makes sense to me, so that's why I assume it's the case. The schizo posting is just supporting evidence.

How can you be a charismatic mogger but fare poorly socially? That's almost a contradiction in terms.

your face is gl idk ive seen it several times before you arent ugly, foids just blind and dumb as usual dw bud.
I do well with men. No gay.
Bioer2

me on the right on a hiking-trip with frends at the time (no contact now)

With men I never struggle. They seem to respect my presence, not disrespect me, they are nice to me, invite me to social-events, include me, etc.
I've never struggled with men in my life ever before.

With women? It's completely over.

I want to rape and kill women at this point for what they have done to me.

Why can't women treat me like a human-being. These dumb fucking whores keep treating me like I am some sort of rapist serial-killer yet that's all I can become when you keep treating me like that.

• +1
I do well with men. No gay.
View attachment 3252762
me on the right on a hiking-trip with frends at the time (no contact now)

With men I never struggle. They seem to respect my presence, not disrespect me, they are nice to me, invite me to social-events, include me, etc.
I've never struggled with men in my life ever before.

With women? It's completely over.

I want to rape and kill women at this point for what they have done to me.

Why can't women treat me like a human-being. These dumb fucking whores keep treating me like I am some sort of rapist serial-killer yet that's all I can become when you keep treating me like that.
damn a beard makes you different

• +1
MTN in that pic. Looking bloated.

Your being non-NT is just the only thing that makes sense to me, so that's why I assume it's the case. The schizo posting is just supporting evidence.

How can you be a charismatic mogger but fare poorly socially? That's almost a contradiction in terms.
If I am not a charismatic mogger, then how can I vibe so well with people out of the blue in person?!

When I think of the non-NT autist you think I am, I think of the guy who is quiet, who isn't funny, who doesn't know how to behave properly in new social environments, who has no unique personality/vibe, vibrant ideas what we should be doing.

Meanwhile I am the opposite, life-of-the-party type guy, I am the guy who comes up with what we are going to do, comes up with fun stuff to try out.

NONE of this shit ever helped me.

I do recognize that I am severely traumatized by being abused by my mother in my childhood, which is the main factor in my problematic social/dating life. @6ft4

which conflicts which what is considered 'NT' on this forum. Because I perfectly behave NT yet my PTSD has severe implications on my desires and the way I behave.

You can't believe it, but I look decent, I am NT and charismatic, yet I am a truecel with non-existent social-life due to childhood parental abuse.
That's what I think is going on now.

JFL at this shit life, nothing I did ever mattered. You are abused as a child? its over.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

When I tried, I would get looked with the 'ewww' face and instantly rejected. Women would stay away as far they could from me, refuse to play with me, refuse to let me play with them, refuse to group up with me, and so on.

It's impossible idk how

• So Sad
damn a beard makes you different
Cement

I mog with or without beard but my lower-third is weak so I am thinking of going WITH BEARD as a looksmax. But this would mainly appeal to older women I have no interest in.

On the other hand I am contemplating of shaving off my beard to have more appeal to younger girls, which I can actually vibe with and potentially find a JB HTB Virgin girl.

4467635_cement.jpg

this look of mine has literally only ever given me interest from roasties or used up whores in their mid 20s I dont care about.
meanwhile I was trying to go for some type of hippie vibe but it didnt work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH and noonespecial
View attachment 3252777
I mog with or without beard but my lower-third is weak so I am thinking of going WITH BEARD as a looksmax. But this would mainly appeal to older women I have no interest in.

On the other hand I am contemplating of shaving off my beard to have more appeal to younger girls, which I can actually vibe with and potentially find a JB HTB Virgin girl.

4467635_cement.jpg

this look of mine has literally only ever given me interest from roasties or used up whores in their mid 20s I dont care about.
Wtf you're a Chad too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Schizotypalcel
View attachment 3252777

4467635_cement.jpg

mogs me

• So Sad
View attachment 3252777

4467635_cement.jpg

beard suits you, lmk how it works out:ogre:

• +1
beard suits you, lmk how it works out:ogre:
I am going back to clean-shaven to attract young JBs for now.

It's my last chance at attracting virgin HTB JB. Soon it's over and all I can get is used up whores and then ill beardmax.

• +1

look like this to attract girls

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and MoggerGaston
I am going back to clean-shaven to attract young JBs for now.

It's my last chance at attracting virgin HTB JB. Soon it's over and all I can get is used up whores and then ill beardmax.
good plan unc gaston.(y)

• +1
Didn't read past the original post but I know there was a follow-up post by OP humble bragging about slaying a foid

• JFL
Didn't read past the original post but I know there was a follow-up post by OP humble bragging about slaying a foid
man I slayed this foid 2 months ago but she was becky man, I can't take it seriously. She didn't even really like me, and had to put in so much effort.

I am truecel subhuman man, believe me. I get no ioi nothing.

this what u were looking for right.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
man I slayed this foid 2 months ago but she was becky man, I can't take it seriously. She didn't even really like me, and had to put in so much effort.

Nobody mogs like Gaston​

• +1
look like this to attract girls

View attachment 3252813

I am a lion. I appear into reality when I need to, and disappear when I don't.

My existence in this world, reflects my lion-reality, as is portrayed by this video of me dancing at a rave.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
You have to be on the same emotional wavelength as women and they can sense if you're not almost immediately. Girls just want to have fun; that's all they really want. They are disgusted by emotional depth, complexity, uncertainty. You have to understand that as women they are not required to ever feel serious about anything. It's a man's responsibility to face all the terrible things in life and shield them from it, so they can live in their carefree world of fun. It's a mistake to think any of your feelings about anything will resonate with a woman.

Bookmarked, that was perfectly written, that is in essence what being NT truly means, doesn't matter if you are an Oofy doofy or thughmaxxer, if you don't behave in a carefree way women will tell and you will have to settle way below your looksmatch as a penalty

Because we are sub-5 and are not entitled to that life

Yeah they look at me with the frowned eyebrow, teeth showing - look.
displeased-young-pretty-woman-curving-her-lips-biting-with-teeth-frowning-face-looking-with-disappointment-having-some-failures-cute-female-with-oval-face-dark-dyed-hair-casual-clothes_273609-7695.jpg

it pains me so much that half the world's population refuses to even interact in a normal way with me.
You must stink

• JFL

jfl
Fakecel

• JFL
If I am not a charismatic mogger, then how can I vibe so well with people out of the blue in person?!
When I say you're non-NT, I don't mean autistic. I just mean you aren't mentally normal, which you seem to agree with. There's something off about you that isn't your looks and women can pick up on it.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and MoggerGaston
you need to have a decent amount of luck

most likely if youre here talking to girls should be the least of your worries

focus on ur mental wellbeing first

• +1
I don't know man, I have so many conflicting and contradicting experiences, I sometimes get looks from foids, I can make foids laugh very easily, but ultimately, when things need to escalate to something sexual, I have a 100% failure rate...

And I've seen men lesser than me in everything, who managed to get laid, I have the worst luck with foids ever.

It's just cursepill, I am seriously starting to believe that there is some external curse at play here...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
When I say you're non-NT, I don't mean autistic. I just mean you aren't mentally normal, which you seem to agree with. There's something off about you that isn't your looks and women can pick up on it.
Oke then I agree fully.

I recognize that the parental childhood abuse (and also being KHHV till 23.5yo) has had severe implications on the way I see the world, my desires, the way I respond to people, engage with people. The way I start friendships with people or start romantic relationships. The way I interact with women.

This is very true and I believe it's the main cause of my trueceldom+non-existant social life.

But the way people use 'non-NT'/'autistic' behavior on this forum usually seems to involve some guy who is high-inhib, socially unskilled, can't make jokes, can't vibe with people, is afraid to talk to people, behaves/acts weirdly which turns people off, has weird hobbies/interests which turns people off, and so on.
And that's not me.

I am off, and I know for sure that people can pick up on it, but it's 'off' in a different sense than just being a high-inhib autistic nerd or something. I tend to be off in a way that people find interesting and want to engage with, but not necessarily befriend.

And I have nothing against autists or nerds btw. I am one myself. But I can easily fraud/behave in a way that is popular with 'normal' people in that sense. So I don't believe it affects me as much as it could when I want to.

My personality is largely characterized by traumatic events in my childhood, and this is confirmed by my recent diagnosis of AVPD:
Avoidant Personality Disorder.

I also got checked for narcissism btw, which many people on this forum accuse me of having, but I scored low on that, no diagnosis despite it being part of the test.

Avoidant personality disorder (AVPD) is characterized by a persistent pattern of social anxiety, heightened sensitivity to rejection, and pervasive feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a deep-rooted longing for meaningful connections with others

this definition of AVPD feels real for me, and describes what I am going through in my life.
It's brutal and there's very little you can do about it when you are 'in this emotional state'. You feel intense anxiety and there's nothing you can do except submit to these emotions. What I do is disassociate from my emotions in this situation so I continue acting like a normal human-being while being completely emotionally gone.
Only afterwards can you recognize the AVPD, yet in the moment you had no free-will, your behavior was a result of your AVPD emotional state.

@6ft4

you need to have a decent amount of luck

most likely if youre here talking to girls should be the least of your worries

focus on ur mental wellbeing first
true legit my mental wellbeing is total trash cuz of parental child abuse in my youth

very hard issue to tackle.