How do high t men act

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Legit question? Are you able to tell when someone has high t by the way they act?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
One would assume more confident/aggressive/assertive, but that's not always the case. How "high" are we talking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and goat2x
calm, focused, stable and minimal emotions and reactions in day to day life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 10782 and 8 others
They are the exact opposite of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, bl0odyme5s, Pillarman and 2 others
They dont watch anime and dont play video games. Basically they have a 'life'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, Deleted member 10782, Kmscurry and 5 others
One would assume more confident/aggressive/assertive, but that's not always the case. How "high" are we talking?
Pretty high. Like where you see someone and think damn he’d be willing to protect and go balls to the wall

They act in their own self interest at all time. Aren’t nice to ppl, because they don’t have to be. “What are you gonna do? Beat my ass” understanding they can get their way off strength and respect unlike a beta who has to manipulate and ppl please. It’s a life time of being treated like I superstar, by peers, adults, women.

just be opposite of a ppl pleaser.

Legit question? Are you able to tell when someone has high t by the way they act?
Gif of hitting head against wall 7

They act in their own self interest at all time. Aren’t nice to ppl, because they don’t have to be. “What are you gonna do? Beat my ass” understanding they can get their way off strength and respect unlike a beta who has to manipulate and ppl please. It’s a life time of being treated like I superstar, by peers, adults, women.

just be opposite of a ppl pleaser.
How do ppl pleasers act

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 3043
T makes you calm and focused?
it's also because the thing with high T you want to blow off your pent up aggression, and after that you're left in a calm and logical state, like post nut clarity tbh

it's also because the thing with high T you want to blow off your pent up aggression, and after that you're left in a calm and logical state, like post nut clarity tbh
How do high t men blow off aggression? Lifting weights?

How do high t men blow off aggression? Lifting weights?
strength and combat sports, high t activities, having sex and trash talking between friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
They dont watch anime and dont play video games. Basically they have a 'life'
a lot of normies play vidya and watch animes nowadays,even gl girls but they still have an active social life unlike the aspies here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
strength and combat sports, high t activities, having sex and trash talking between friends
Combat sports ruins aesthetics tho and women don’t care about how good of a fighter you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
lol nah high T people experience more vivid emotions, see Mike Tyson or pretty much most heavyweight boxers

Pretty high. Like where you see someone and think damn he’d be willing to protect and go balls to the wall
I’m at the top of the range, and although I do feel more confident/assertive, it’s not a game changer. I guess I would have to go over the range. I am a lot more focused, though.

you can see this because pretty much every heavyweight fighter (pinnacle of testosterone generally) has had moments where they just freaked out, muh no emotions is cope

you can see this because pretty much every heavyweight fighter (pinnacle of testosterone generally) has had moments where they just freaked out, muh no emotions is cope

I think they react extremely aggressively when others try to mog them, so you will always see their most emotional side when watching combat sports.

Outside of that, they seem level headed and show natural leadership qualities (in an uplifting way, not mogging down like a bully would).

I think they react extremely aggressively when others try to mog them, so you will always see their most emotional side when watching combat sports.

Outside of that, they seem level headed and show natural leadership qualities (in an uplifting way, not mogging down like a bully would).
yeah a lot of these guys are genuinely nice people, moreso when they get older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

What are natural
Leadership qualities? So when the true moggerr tries to get mogged by the lower male he will react aggressively?

What are natural
Leadership qualities? So when the true moggerr tries to get mogged by the lower male he will react aggressively?

Yeah its high status to react aggressively AF to somebody fucking with you or being disrespectful (dont confuse this with somebody joking lmao).

Its low status to actively try to MOG guys, because it means your insecure about your position, because you must not be at the top. Its like a cornered and wounded animal lashing out because its vulnerable, thats what bullies are (again true bullies, not dudes making jokes).

Leadership qualities is just having the groups best interest at heart, so you would look for fun things to do and take the lead, not bully dudes in your social circle or backstab friends, be honest (because have nothing to fear or hide) etc..

Yes and no. High t accompanies many traits and lifestyle choices. So they will look higher t. It's hard to maintain"high t" leading a soy life. Hard to maintain low t, leading "high t" life. Often time I'd say yes, but not because the t itself, but rather because their life causes them to have higher t.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Yeah its high status to react aggressively AF to somebody fucking with you or being disrespectful (dont confuse this with somebody joking lmao).

Its low status to actively try to MOG guys, because it means your insecure about your position, because you must not be at the top. Its like a cornered and wounded animal lashing out because its vulnerable, thats what bullies are (again true bullies, not dudes making jokes).

Leadership qualities is just having the groups best interest at heart, so you would look for fun things to do and take the lead, not bully dudes in your social circle or backstab friends, be honest (because have nothing to fear or hide) etc..
Why is it high status to react aggressively rd or dudes fucking with you? How would someone go out and actual mog other dudes? Sometimes dudes at the gym come near me and try to mog and I’m bigger and taller than them. What makes it “high status” to react aggressively to someone disrespecting you? Like if your high status and someone’s being disrespectful how would you react

Yes and no. High t accompanies many traits and lifestyle choices. So they will look higher t. It's hard to maintain"high t" leading a soy life. Hard to maintain low t, leading "high t" life. Often time I'd say yes, but not because the t itself, but rather because their life causes them to have higher t.
So if you eat clean and work out you will act higher t?

Why is it high status to react aggressively rd or dudes fucking with you? How would someone go out and actual mog other dudes? Sometimes dudes at the gym come near me and try to mog and I’m bigger and taller than them. What makes it “high status” to react aggressively to someone disrespecting you? Like if your high status and someone’s being disrespectful how would you react

because its about being extremely prideful. you should feel proud if your high status, a king doesn't take shit from some random guy below him.

how do guys try mog you at the gym? a good start would be to ask 'you good?', like giving a warning not to fuck with you before you escalate to being aggressive. that will stop 99% of guys anyway if they're smaller than you.

So if you eat clean and work out you will act higher t?
Likely, but I honestly think this is all more to do with status than high t. Putin acts higher T than probably everybody at your gym, but his T levels are likely below most of those young dudes.

High T is just correlated with higher status, so we are attributing high status traits with High T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
See this is the problem I have with this sort of shit.

"How does such and such a person act?"

By you following instruction on how to act, in order to emulate what they are doing, all you are essentially doing really, is, CREATING AN EFFECT. It's not really you being that way, but rather you IMPERSONATING such behaviour. Not that it should matter, but the impersonation will either smack as embarrassing or pretentious.

People will smell you as a phoney from a mile off and I can tell you that now because I've seen other guys do this around myself when I was young and ripped too.

In order for you to act as a high testosterone man does, you have to have high testosterone. I mean duh it sounds fucking obvious but that's because it really is. You cannot meddle with nature. The behaviour elicited is from high testosterone.

"Well what about if I am high inhibition AND high testosterone, then what? Will I still act like a high T man does?". The answer is you wouldn't be able to build that level of testosterone with that same level of fear. At least it is very rare and you'd have to be someone with bipolar who goes in and out of moods. Generally speaking though, if this happens, your high testosterone will override the fear and/or you place yourself in more comfortable situations/positions to see that testosterone flourish. This is why socially awkward introvert types like the gym so much. As they are able to act on their high T as they are in a lower inhabitant state when surrounded by/with people who are similar to them and that they understand and gel/mould/connect with on a subliminal level.

Likely, but I honestly think this is all more to do with status than high t. Putin acts higher T than probably everybody at your gym, but his T levels are likely below most of those young dudes.

High T is just correlated with higher status, so we are attributing high status traits with High T.
What are some high status traits though? How are high status men treated?

See this is the problem I have with this sort of shit.

"How does such and such a person act?"

By you following instruction on how to act, in order to emulate what they are doing, all you are essentially doing really, is, CREATING AN EFFECT. It's not really you being that way, but rather you IMPERSONATING such behaviour. Not that it should matter, but the impersonation will either smack as embarrassing or pretentious.

People will smell you as a phoney from a mile off and I can tell you that now because I've seen other guys do this around myself when I was young and ripped too.

In order for you to act as a high testosterone man does, you have to have high testosterone. I mean duh it sounds fucking obvious but that's because it really is. You cannot meddle with nature. The behaviour elicited is from high testosterone.

"Well what about if I am high inhibition AND high testosterone, then what? Will I still act like a high T man does?". The answer is you wouldn't be able to build that level of testosterone with that same level of fear. At least it is very rare and you'd have to be someone with bipolar who goes in and out of moods. Generally speaking though, if this happens, your high testosterone will override the fear and/or you place yourself in more comfortable situations/positions to see that testosterone flourish. This is why socially awkward introvert types like the gym so much. As they are able to act on their high T as they are in a lower inhabitant state when surrounded by/with people who are similar to them and that they understand and gel/mould/connect with on a subliminal level.

Ded srs?

High class High T is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
What are some high status traits though? How are high status men treated?

Listen man MakinItHappen is right, you can't just impersonate this shit because its impossible. I would have to write up an entire script for you daily, and even still your voice wouldn't match the words your speaking, because you dont genuinely feel it.

If you want to be high status the easiest way is this:
- show respect to all men until they give you a reason not to, but without being a fake asslicker.
- disrespect all women regardless of who they are, except in your family of course. have an arrogance and 'above you' attitude.

Under no circumstances should you treat men how you treat the women, or treat the women how you treat the men. stick to those separate rules for each gender, those are the general outlines on how to be respected by each gender. The rest you will have to figure out by yourself through experience, there's no other way to learn it. You cant spend 10 years studying behind your computer and then magically act like Putin, its impossible. All we can do here is guide you to the water, but you have to actively drink it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Listen man MakinItHappen is right, you can't just impersonate this shit because its impossible. I would have to write up an entire script for you daily, and even still your voice wouldn't match the words your speaking, because you dont genuinely feel it.

If you want to be high status the easiest way is this:
- show respect to all men until they give you a reason not to, but without being a fake asslicker.
- disrespect all women regardless of who they are, except in your family of course. have an arrogance and 'above you' attitude.

Under no circumstances should you treat men how you treat the women, or treat the women how you treat the men. stick to those separate rules for each gender, those are the general outlines on how to be respected by each gender. The rest you will have to figure out by yourself through experience, there's no other way to learn it. You cant spend 10 years studying behind your computer and then magically act like Putin, its impossible. All we can do here is guide you to the water, but you have to actively drink it yourself.
What are some reasons for you to not respect a man? Like giving them reasons not to?

Yes it it's not just about behaviour JFL it's also LOOKS

Yeah they do. Just as high e men also do. High e men are emotional and full of rage . Hence roid rage

What are some reasons for you to not respect a man? Like giving them reasons not to?

If he disrespects me.

If I see a guy who gets bossed around by his girlfriend or is a simp or some shit, I dont disrespect them for this but feel kinda sorry for them, and will try to help the guy.

If the guy is some antifa BLM scumbag who has been rioting, again I will make my opinion clear about why its wrong, but I wont be disrespectful unless he initiates it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

wrong.

coming from someone who has the highest T levels on .me it makes you want to rip the face off of everything and anything you want to bully small and weak people you want to run threw a wall 100% of the time slap random girls on the ass and when I look in the mirror I get rock hard (not even lying). Could be the high T or the tren or my mental illnesses idk honestly happy new years tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
wrong.

coming from someone who has the highest T levels on .me it makes you want to rip the face off of everything and anything you want to bully small and weak people you want to run threw a wall 100% of the time slap random girls on the ass and when I look in the mirror I get rock hard (not even lying). Could be the high T or the tren or my mental illnesses idk honestly happy new years tho
Happy new years. It's true, but you can't go out like that in society if you want a clean life and no criminal record

If he disrespects me.

If I see a guy who gets bossed around by his girlfriend or is a simp or some shit, I dont disrespect them for this but feel kinda sorry for them, and will try to help the guy.

If the guy is some antifa BLM scumbag who has been rioting, again I will make my opinion clear about why its wrong, but I wont be disrespectful unless he initiates it.
What are examples of a man disrespecting you? Like what is considered disrespect

Less submissive
Sharper movements such as grabbing stuff
Basically the opposite of soy men

What are examples of a man disrespecting you? Like what is considered disrespect
This is way too context-based to break down for you. As long as your not autistic you should know immediately when you've been disrespected.

Happy new years. It's true, but you can't go out like that in society if you want a clean life and no criminal record
You really think High T makes people bullies?

I feel like its dependent on their status. I guess a High T insecure guy would become a bully, whereas a Low T insecure guy would become ad spineless soy boy. But neither are impressive or things to aspire to imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081

I feel like its dependent on their status. I guess a High T insecure guy would become a bully, whereas a Low T insecure guy would become ad spineless soy boy. But neither are impressive or things to aspire to imo.
Majority of High T looking chads I saw are the chillest people I know
however, some were bullies in elementary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

for example, look at soyboys, they look like they're begging to get bullied, don't you think?

This is way too context-based to break down for you. As long as your not autistic you should know immediately when you've been disrespected.
Bro just give me an example please