How do high t men act

Majority of High T looking chads I saw are the chillest people I know
however, some were bullies in elementary

Same experience, they go through an insecure phase when they're immature, and are more brutal than other insecure dudes from their High T, but then they usually become high status and relax as they mature.

for example, look at soyboys, they look like they're begging to get bullied, don't you think?
The aggressive ones yeah, nothing I hate more than vocal white knights or those BLM loudmouth types.

But some insecure guy who walks like the virgin on virgin vs chad meme, but is just shy and respectful, I would never bully that dude.

I’m extremely high T and good looking(look at my other threads) I treat incels like the dirt they are, often putting them down when in a positions of power and conspiring against them behind their back. I like to embarrass them in social situations when I’m with my chad friends, it’s great fun and boosts my T levels

I’m extremely high T and good looking(look at my other threads) I treat incels like the dirt they are, often putting them down when in a positions of power and conspiring against them behind their back. I like to embarrass them in social situations when I’m with my chad friends, it’s great fun and boosts my T levels
even the ones that are respectful to you?

even the ones that are respectful to you?
All incels respect my from the start because they see befriending me as a ticket to the highlife that they’ll never get a taste off. I’ve numerously let incels think I’m their friend and take massive advantage of them only to cut them off once’s I no longer need them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
All incels respect my from the start because they see befriending me as a ticket to the highlife that they’ll never get a taste off. I’ve numerously let incels think I’m their friend and take massive advantage of them only to cut them off once’s I no longer need them
brutal, but that's life

calm, focused, stable and minimal emotions and reactions in day to day life

yeah i would say a high t man who is mentally stable acts like this

if somebody seems always aggressive and on edge, I think that could be low t

jfl at this larper