How do I appear more dominant and not like a cuck personality wise (appear less high inhib)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I am decent looking, I am a decent height/good frame overall I have the blueprint for aggressive behaviour to work. But I am not like that. Aggressive behaviour to me leads to potential legal trouble or unnecessary harm. Now the problem with this is thinking this way makes womens pussys dry up so much. Being really high inhib is how I maintain my other goals but seriously, it has to be the biggest turn off to a woman ever when your behavior is described as “cute” literally will override looks 99% of the time. And I know in their 30s I will probably be an ideal partner but for obvious reasons being 20 right now, the women my age are into bad boy drug dealer thugs or at the very least a guy with some “bad boy” aspect

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Just go to a boxing Gym you'll toughen up in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: zura, <6PSLcel, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
I am decent looking, I am a decent height/good frame overall I have the blueprint for aggressive behaviour to work. But I am not like that. Aggressive behaviour to me leads to potential legal trouble or unnecessary harm. Now the problem with this is thinking this way makes womens pussys dry up so much. Being really high inhib is how I maintain my other goals but seriously, it has to be the biggest turn off to a woman ever when your behavior is described as “cute” literally will override looks 99% of the time. And I know in their 30s I will probably be an ideal partner but for obvious reasons being 20 right now, the women my age are into bad boy drug dealer thugs or at the very least a guy with some “bad boy” aspect
It's ur 50% Genes + 50% Environment

Some men are straight-up killers

Some men are cucks

You can do all the boxing but if you always felt like that by nature isn't much you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, aleksander, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
be arrogant

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and House Lannister

Some men are cucks

You can do all the boxing but if you always felt like that by nature isn't much you can do.
It’s in my genes for sure. Same personality as my father who has the same personality as his mother which is higher inhib and very logical. Brutal genepill

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Some men are cucks

yeah OP have a nice guy vibe

• +1
Reactions: Carv and House Lannister
date older women but be careful they are marriage + baby oriented

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and House Lannister
date older women but be careful they are marriage + baby oriented
I don’t want to date like 30 yr olds rn bro.

Who am I kidding might be my only option with women my age preferring criminals with tattoos nowadays over for me….

Yo OP i have an exercise for you, next exam or workschool wtv, i WANT you to cheat, to cheat it hard and succeed it,
then after you make fun of people who actually worked to pass the exam, and you call dumbass the people who failed and u ask them: why didnt you cheat ? with a shocked interrogated face.

succeed that one, ill pass u a next exercize after

arrogantmaxxxing

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
I don’t want to date like 30 yr olds rn bro.

Who am I kidding might be my only option with women my age preferring criminals with tattoos nowadays over for me….

get a tattoo then, if u feel it

• +1
Yo OP i have an exercise for you, next exam or workschool wtv, i WANT you to cheat, to cheat it hard and succeed it,
then after you make fun of people who actually worked to pass the exam, and you call dumbass the people who failed and u ask them: why didnt you cheat ? with a shocked interrogated face.

succeed that one, ill pass u a next exercize after

arrogantmaxxxing
I get the idea you’re trying to get across. I’ve been really arrogant a few times and it was the most satisfying feeling ever

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I get the idea you’re trying to get across. I’ve been really arrogant a few times and it was the most satisfying feeling ever
this is your path then, but you need to work hard, because being arrogant without any backup is cringe

• +1
Do you look high fighting success? Its more about what you look like you can do

• +1
Do you look high fighting success? Its more about what you look like you can do
I’m not sure tbh I look pretty masc but from my body language and movement u can tell I’m not violent

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I’m not sure tbh I look pretty masc but from my body language and movement u can tell I’m not violent
Just enforce your boundaries n have low tolerance

• +1