how do i approach girls on campus?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
give me ideas bros, i usually just go to class and go back home/leave campus immediately afterwards.

dont really see an opening to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You don't.

Jk. Just go up to one and say hey my name is x, wanna hang out later and get her number. If she's attracted to you she will agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto and Swagwaffle
give me ideas bros, i usually just go to class and go back home/leave campus immediately afterwards.

Honestly expect a lot of rejection if u cant deal with it then don’t do it u will turn into high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Most people are in a rush to leave class, so don't try to chat up girls there unless you're going for that PUA game. Find groups on campus. Look for clubs, Frats, Sororities, ect. Find a group of people that do something you enjoy/could enjoy, and make friends with people in the group. If there's a girl that you're into, find an excuse to talk with her, and if she's being friendly when you speak, ask if she'd like to get some Coffee sometime. If she says no, then that's OK b/c she's not into you. If she says yes, then you move on from there.
You don't.

Jk. Just go up to one and say hey my name is x, wanna hang out later and get her number. If she's attracted to you she will agree.

The PUA game isn't the only way to see if a girl is willing to play ball.

• +1
Most people are in a rush to leave class, so don't try to chat up girls there unless you're going for that PUA game. Find groups on campus. Look for clubs, Frats, Sororities, ect. Find a group of people that do something you enjoy/could enjoy, and make friends with people in the group. If there's a girl that you're into, find an excuse to talk with her, and if she's being friendly when you speak, ask if she'd like to get some Coffee sometime. If she says no, then that's OK b/c she's not into you. If she says yes, then you move on from there.

College is where nearly everyone can get laid. Everyone is looking for the same thing.

• +1
College is where nearly everyone can get laid. Everyone is looking for the same thing.

Dawg, if someone is on this forum, they may need to put in more effort in order to get laid (besides @JustChris). The PUA game isn't for everyone, partly because of how hard/time consuming it can be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
You don't.

I heard asking for instagram is wayy better since your not "coming on too strong", i wanna be friends with girls first before I take it to the next level

I talked to these 2 gguys during my mid term last week but never got thier names, i was acting friednly etc , should I asked for thier names and social media?

• +1
I heard asking for instagram is wayy better since your not "coming on too strong", i wanna be friends with girls first before I take it to the next level

I talked to these 2 gguys during my mid term last week but never got thier names, i was acting friednly etc , should I asked for thier names and social media?

Yeah ask for their sc. If she's interested, you'll know, trust me. Go for your looksmatch at first, not below or above.

Guys?

• +1
Yeah ask for their sc. If she's interested, you'll know, trust me. Go for your looksmatch at first, not below or above.

Guys?

Oh fuck, I think @ZUZZCEL is a trap

• +1
You don't.

Yeah this is it.

I usually specifically bring up getting coffee not just hang out though.

I also ask girls I like in my classes if they want to exchange numbers with me to study and get coffee.

You can read my thread if you need any advice.

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-college-approach-log.336/

• +1
Just do hard drugs and sperg out

• +1