How do i, as a ricecel, cope with white men being the most desired?

Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust

Banned
I could never compare to aryan chads. The jbw pill destroyed me.

@Zer0/∞ @ranierean

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 32423, hattrick and 18 others
Nah no coping required for the bwc pill. They're not uncivilized criminals like bbc so it doesnt really hurt that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, HeightPilledum, WeiWei and 1 other person
You can’t cope, but you can ALWAYS rope!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll, rand anon, TheAnomaly and 6 others
Also irl ethnic girls go for benedict cumberbatch type white guys, not bwc white guys

• +1
Reactions: nulll and Jamaldickjavontus
Tranny max

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Myth, bloomercel, flippasav and 6 others
BM / WF >>> WM / AF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Zikel_Nut, Looks234 and 7 others
I see no reason why I was tagged for this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, hattrick, rand anon and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 26410, WeiWei and 2 others

All Asian women desire BWC

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, Corleone, justleavemealone and 6 others
Well you don't have to cope because white men aren't the most desired

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 25377, Zikel_Nut and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Fear, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
I am white you dumb BWC loving piss-skin tranny
Still cope. You hate the idea of being incel member of slayer race so wanna drag everyone else of ur race down to ur level

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 29167, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Still cope. You hate the idea of being incel member of slayer race so wanna drag everyone else of ur race down to ur level
Your the one encouraging other men to become dick sucking troons because you hate that your part of a minority group that being forty-oners

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, aesthetic beauty and LampPostPrime
Your the one encouraging other men to become dick sucking troons because you hate that your part of a minority group that being forty-oners
Cope. Tight asian b0i butt was made for bwc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Razeb, Fear, WeiWei and 2 others
@Pixie Dust
lmfao the video makes some fallacious claims that aren't true based on science
1) White men are not the smartest on average. The best indicator for someone being smart is the IQ test which is proclaimed to be the best measure of intelligence or smartness we have and has predictive validity for career earnings and College GPA, things we can societally agree on as being good indicators of intelligence. White men score in third place on IQ tests next to Asian males and Ashkenazi Jewish males.
2) White men aren't the strongest. Grip strength is one component of strength, but if we think of traditionally strong men those that are freaks of nature, they are often Africans. Furthermore, China has dominated in recent weightlifting competitions so I wouldn't be so sure to proclaim that White males are the strongest on average. Also, strength is one of the best indicators of physical superiority, but Africans have Whites beat based on running endurance or jumping ability which has been crucial for human survival.
3) While it is true that Asian males are shorter on average, several studies from the NPR point to the Asian male getting bigger and bigger as our countries start getting more developed and there is more food to go around. Furthermore, with more material wealth, women will be less bound to their patriarchal roles and will breed genetically superior males because of more economic security and more free will to make their own decisions leading Asian men to get taller and taller.
4) I will concede that white men on average are more attractive due to having objectively good indicators of attractiveness such as a symmetrical face, but Changs on average have longer-lasting relationships and WFAM couples are the least divorce. Also, most women still marry within their race.
5) White nations are dying out because of their low birth rates and letting in immigrants from other countries that are destroying the well-being of their societies, so you can't really say that they're the "superior race."

Don't be ashamed to be Asian, OP. I know it can have our struggles, but it's not like the white race or any race of that matter has it magically way better than us. I will carry on the legacy of @chinksupremacy @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Ellipsis

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 22135 and 8 others
I will just so i can submit to white men and take BWC as their sissy twink asian bitch
Kys ricecel your parents should have disowned you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24410

View attachment 2314504

@Zer0/∞ @ranierean

Average white cuck

View attachment 2314516
All Asian women desire BWC

Average curry cuck

1) White men are not the smartest on average. The best indicator for someone being smart is the IQ test which is proclaimed to be the best measure of intelligence or smartness we have and has predictive validity for career earnings and College GPA, things we can societally agree on as being good indicators of intelligence. White men score in third place on IQ tests next to Asian males and Ashkenazi Jewish males.
2) White men aren't the strongest. Grip strength is one component of strength, but if we think of traditionally strong men those that are freaks of nature, they are often Africans. Furthermore, China has dominated in recent weightlifting competitions so I wouldn't be so sure to proclaim that White males are the strongest on average. Also, strength is one of the best indicators of physical superiority, but Africans have Whites beat based on running endurance or jumping ability which has been crucial for human survival.
3) While it is true that Asian males are shorter on average, several studies from the NPR point to the Asian male getting bigger and bigger as our countries start getting more developed and there is more food to go around. Furthermore, with more material wealth, women will be less bound to their patriarchal roles and will breed genetically superior males because of more economic security and more free will to make their own decisions leading Asian men to get taller and taller.
4) I will concede that white men on average are more attractive due to having objectively good indicators of attractiveness such as a symmetrical face, but Changs on average have longer-lasting relationships and WFAM couples are the least divorce. Also, most women still marry within their race.
5) White nations are dying out because of their low birth rates and letting in immigrants from other countries that are destroying the well-being of their societies, so you can't really say that they're the "superior race."

Don't be ashamed to be Asian, OP. I know it can have our struggles, but it's not like the white race or any race of that matter has it magically way better than us. I will carry on the legacy of @chinksupremacy @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Ellipsis

Retard if you think he's Asian lmao. All the LARPing Asian trannies here are white who on their main accounts admitted their oneitises wanted Asian men and felt an inferiority complex towards golden bvlls. Hope that was ChatGPT and not you writing all those essays

I see no reason why I was tagged for this

You responded to the Asian tranny thread last time tho? Guess you decided to try and play your character better, I'd more recommend starting a new account tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Kys ricecel your parents should have disowned you
I can understand what OP is going through since I've had bouts where I've hated my yellow skin but this is why Asian males across the world are laughed at because we don't seek racial solidarity like Africans or Whites. They advocated for their own nations and ethnicities. What do we do as Gooks, we OF COURSE submit to other groups of people. That doesn't mean that we can't ally with nationalists or all groups of people for that matter but we should put our own interests above all others and especially not submit to other races

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
@Pixie Dust

Though I do agree with this assessment

View attachment 2314504

@Zer0/∞ @ranierean
u suffer from the same issue jeet suffers from which is the small penis assumption the only way to solve this problem is to have ur massive dong be well known and talked about, in the end this is the truth, these whores need cock to fulfill and sustain 70% of their satisfaction in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
White men are not the smartest on average. The best indicator for someone being smart is the IQ test which is proclaimed to be the best measure of intelligence or smartness we have and has predictive validity for career earnings and College GPA, things we can societally agree on as being good indicators of intelligence. White men score in third place on IQ tests next to Asian males and Ashkenazi Jewish males.
If you take Western whites vs. Asia in totality I doubt this IQ comparison will hold true.
The West still beats the rest of the world in technology output and innovation.
US alone outputs more unicorn startups than most of the East.
Africans have Whites beat based on running endurance or jumping ability which has been crucial for human survival.
It's just harder to detect doping among Blacks and there's pressure to not "discriminate" against them.
Changs on average have longer-lasting relationships and WFAM couples are the least divorce
I'm not sure what this meant to prove other than the fact that Asian men have to be exceedingly eugenic to intermarry.
White nations are dying out because of their low birth rates and letting in immigrants from other countries that are destroying the well-being of their societies, so you can't really say that they're the "superior race."
Korea and Japan will collapse even faster. I'm pretty sure that most of Asia is way worse with TFR than even the EU.

Though I do agree with this assessment
I wrote it out myself since I was bored. I'm starting to become closer to my Asian identity and converting to being an Asian Nationalist. Of course, I don't believe in the racial superiority of any racial group. Just that I seek to put Asian people first, with occasional allyship with other groups for the common good.

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion, Zikel_Nut, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
If you take Western whites vs. Asia in totality I doubt this IQ comparison will hold true.

It's just harder to detect doping among Blacks and there's pressure to not "discriminate" against them.

I'm not sure what this meant to prove other than the fact that Asian men have to be exceedingly eugenic to intermarry.

Korea and Japan will collapse even faster. I'm pretty sure that most of Asia is way worse with TFR than even the EU.
Screenshot 2023 07 12 14323 AM
Download 41

1) China/South Korea are the most technologically advanced countries. China has the most patents and Japan pumps out some of the most up-to-date microchips for gaming etc. If you are talking about the East in general then I would concede to your point but I am a Northeast Asian

2) I doubt the doping rate in most athletics is prevalent enough to render it unusable to measure physical prowess. Also, why single out Blacks? Whites also take substances such as marijuana at similar rates and some of the biggest cheaters in MLB history have been White such as Mark McGuire. Also, Blacks have the most T of any race on average.

3) Don't see a problem with intermarry. Good. The point I was trying to make here was that we don't have it as bad as the incels here would like to claim. I will concede it's harder to be an Asian incel than a White incel, but often times a Top Tier Chang can outslay a White Chad given the right location.

4) Again if we are talking about most Asian then I would concede, but jfl at you thinking Korea/Japan will collapse first. Sure the birthrates aren't looking pretty, but the main indicator of societal collapse would be high crime rates which have been on the rise in EU countries because of rampant multiculturalism. While EU countries keep letting in immigrants making race riots/wars all but more inevitable, Asian countries are chilling because we keep our nations Asian like we should.

5) Again even if we concede that the white man does indeed have superior qualities, we should seek to build our own people up and not focus on other groups. Especially the "white man" that is doing so much better than us

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Jamaldickjavontus and Geneticist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, datboijj, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
View attachment 2314607
View attachment 2314609
1) China/South Korea are the most technologically advanced countries. China has the most patents and Japan pumps out some of the most up-to-date microchips for gaming etc. If you are talking about the East in general then I would concede to your point but I am a Northeast Asian

2) I doubt the doping rate in most athletics is prevalent enough to render it unusable to measure physical prowess. Also, why single out Blacks? Whites also take substances such as marijuana at similar rates and some of the biggest cheaters in MLB history have been White such as Mark McGuire. Also, Blacks have the most T of any race on average.

3) Don't see a problem with intermarry. Good. The point I was trying to make here was that we don't have it as bad as the incels here would like to claim. I will concede it's harder to be an Asian incel than a White incel, but often times a Top Tier Chang can outslay a White Chad given the right location.

4) Again if we are talking about most Asian then I would concede, but jfl at you thinking Korea/Japan will collapse first. Sure the birthrates aren't looking pretty, but the main indicator of societal collapse would be high crime rates which have been on the rise in EU countries because of rampant multiculturalism. While EU countries keep letting in immigrants making race riots/wars all but more inevitable, Asian countries are chilling because we keep our nations Asian like we should.

5) Again even if we concede that the white man does indeed have superior qualities, we should seek to build our own people up and not focus on other groups. Especially the "white man" that is doing so much better than us
What matters is patents per capita. And not all patents are equal. Some shitty doodad means nothing. All the real inventions are white. Car, computer, electricity, etc

@Geneticist I just like to reiterate by saying that I'm not White or neither a race baiter that is trying to push an "Asian Supremacist" agenda. I just don't like self hating Gooks and am trying to prove a point that Asians don't have it all that bad

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Jamaldickjavontus and Geneticist
What matters is patents per capita. And not all patents are equal. Some shitty doodad means nothing. All the real inventions are white. Car, computer, electricity, etc
I mean I would concede that on average white people are better innovators as seen throughout history, but innovations aren't the best indicator of intelligence. It's rather a reflection on the country's economic standing, which again could be an indicator of a country's average intelligence, but is more nuanced than that because there are geographical factors in play that limit/strip certain countries from innovating. The best well-known/best measurement of smartness or intelligence which is defined in academia as involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly, and learn from experience is an IQ test. Again even the most vehement of White Supremacists will tell you that Asians score higher than the average White.

Although the point I'm making here is not to promote Asian superiority, but prove to the OP that we Gooks don't have it as bad as it seems and for him to stop being such a self-hating cuck

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Zikel_Nut

Copium unless you're talking about shithole SEA countries, developed Chinese cities literally average 113-119 IQ. Even Mongolia, an underdeveloped shithole nation in the middle of absolutely nowhere, has higher IQ than the vast majority of Europe. Not to mention the test score gap is only increasing as Asians get smarter and smarter than whites

Why lie and mald so hard? Asians are easily overtaking whites in technology output and innovation at an ever increasing rate. All the "real inventions" you listed were during the white industrial age when all other countries were extremely underdeveloped (meanwhile whites were barbarians living in mud huts for 95% of history while other races were developing civilization for thousands of years), now that Asians are on a level playing field they gigamog whites. China mogs hard in total patents and South Korea and Japan both mog hard in patents per capita. Japan has 1/3 of the people the US has yet produce the same number of patents, and Korea has an even smaller population (1/7 of the US) and produces half the number of intellectual property.

Bro niggers cheating whitebois not cheating !!! That happens every single time they win and we lose !!! Source: trust me bro

Nope Korea and Japan are forever homogeneous while whites are becoming a minority in their own countries. If you only consider white births in European countries I'm quite sure they're even lower. Not to mention China has 1.4 billion people and more than all of Europe combined, can easily enact policies to replenish birthrates through the CCP, and has endured much more catastrophic population drops through all of its history yet has regained it all and then some and has remained standing through all of history. Meanwhile, North African countries, South European countries, and Middle Eastern countries all had a golden age and fell, and North/West European countries will soon all fall hard after their rise and golden age (they were literally living in mud huts for 95% of history when other countries had civilizations jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and LampPostPrime
just trannymax and take white dick then, you'll be happier that way

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Copium unless you're talking about shithole SEA countries, developed Chinese cities literally average 113-119 IQ. Even Mongolia, an underdeveloped shithole nation in the middle of absolutely nowhere, has higher IQ than the vast majority of Europe. Not to mention the test score gap is only increasing as Asians get smarter and smarter than whites

View attachment 2314610

Why lie and mald so hard? Asians are easily overtaking whites in technology output and innovation at an ever increasing rate. All the "real inventions" you listed were during the white industrial age when all other countries were extremely underdeveloped (meanwhile whites were barbarians living in mud huts for 95% of history while other races were developing civilization for thousands of years), now that Asians are on a level playing field they gigamog whites. China mogs hard in total patents and South Korea and Japan both mog hard in patents per capita. Japan has 1/3 of the people the US has yet produce the same number of patents, and Korea has an even smaller population (1/7 of the US) and produces half the number of intellectual property.

View attachment 2314611

View attachment 2314614

Bro niggers cheating whitebois not cheating !!! That happens every single time they win and we lose !!! Source: trust me bro

Nope Korea and Japan are forever homogeneous while whites are becoming a minority in their own countries. If you only consider white births in European countries I'm quite sure they're even lower. Not to mention China has 1.4 billion people and more than all of Europe combined, can easily enact policies to replenish birthrates through the CCP, and has endured much more catastrophic population drops through all of its history yet has regained it all and then some and has remained standing through all of history. Meanwhile, North African countries, South European countries, and Middle Eastern countries all had a golden age and fell, and North/West European countries will soon all fall hard after their rise and golden age (they were literally living in mud huts for 95% of history when other countries had civilizations jfl)

Chink cope

No way you're white lol

Only ones i hate are chinese cuz they boil dogs alive and are soulless narcies with zero artistic appreciation. When i say chink i refer to chinese. Japs and koreans are cool

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

View attachment 2314610

View attachment 2314611

View attachment 2314614

Based. Are you also Asian? If not thanks for being a Based Aryan or Tyrone and defending us against this self hating subhuman Gook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and LampPostPrime
Thread chinks, why are you guys so narcy and soulless and demonic? I cud only get 2 minutes into crazy rich asians without being too disgusted by the horribly shallow superficiality and narcissism to even continue watching

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Thread chinks, why are you guys so narcy and soulless and demonic? I cud only get 2 minutes into crazy rich asians without being too disgusted by the horribly shallow superficiality and narcissism to even continue watching
Again I'm not a narcissist or an Asian Supermacist. I just wanna get this Pixie Dust dude to stop hating on himself. Also, I disliked Crazy Rich Asians too. It was made by some whitewashed Asian liberals that don't represent the Asian American experience very well and are a disgrace to mainland anti-colonialists

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedAbortion and Razeb
Again I'm not a narcissist or an Asian Supermacist. I just wanna get this Pixie Dust dude to stop hating on himself. Also, I disliked Crazy Rich Asians too. It was made by some whitewashed Asian liberals that don't represent the Asian American experience very well and are a disgrace to mainland anti-colonialists
Maybe not you but chinese in general seem totally soulless. Had a chinese friend with zero interests or hobbies besides just obsessing over status. Creeped me out and unfriended him

Maybe not you but chinese in general seem totally soulless. Had a chinese friend with zero interests or hobbies besides just obsessing over status. Creeped me out and unfriended him
I mean I get what you're saying. Average White has probably more hobbies than Average Asian because we tend to focus on a narrow set of interests mostly academics but I wouldn't say Asians in general have no personality since Japanese game shows are wacky and show our personable side. Also, I'm not even Chinese technically

@Geneticist I just like to reiterate by saying that I'm not White or neither a race baiter that is trying to push an "Asian Supremacist" agenda. I just don't like self hating Gooks and am trying to prove a point that Asians don't have it all that bad

You're literally just speaking 100% facts while they're speaking mostly delusion I see zero issue lmao

I mean I would concede that on average white people are better innovators as seen throughout history, but innovations aren't the best indicator of intelligence. It's rather a reflection on the country's economic standing, which again could be an indicator of a country's GDP, but is more nuanced than that because there are geographical factors in play that limit/strip certain countries from innovating. The best well-known/best measurement of smartness or intelligence which is defined in academia as involves the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend complex ideas, learn quickly, and learn from experience is an IQ test. Which again even the most vehement of White Supremacists will tell you that Asians score higher than the average White.

Lol wtf are you talking about? They only innovated everything during their industrial age while all other countries

Although the point I'm making here is not to promote Asian superiority, but prove to the OP that we Gooks don't have it as bad as it seems and for him to stop being such a self hating cuck

Did you not see these photos? This nigga is literally non-Asian LARPing as Asian on an alt after his oneitis and celebrity crush cucked him for them :lul:

Based. Are you also Asian? If not thanks for being a Based Aryan or Tyrone and defending us against this self hating subhuman Gook

I'm assuming you have Haplogroup O since you're Chinese. I'm a Haplogroup N Turkic bvll steppe conqueror, we descended from the same parental haplogroups

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I will admit though @LampPostPrime, we need more white people that fight for their own interests. Letting in more immigrants into White countries is fucking you guys up. Tell those leftie whites to shut it and restrict immigration for their countries sake.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I mean I get what you're saying. Average White has probably more hobbies than Average Asian because we tend to focus on a narrow set of interests mostly academics but I wouldn't say Asians in general have no personality since Japanese game shows are wacky and show our personable side. Also, I'm not even Chinese technically
Im referring only to chinese. Japs and koreans are cool. Actually now that i think about it it might just be a communism thing

You're literally just speaking 100% facts while they're speaking mostly delusion I see zero issue lmao

Lol wtf are you talking about? They only innovated everything during their industrial age while all other countries

Did you not see these photos? This nigga is literally non-Asian LARPing as Asian on an alt after his oneitis and celebrity crush cucked him for them :lul:

View attachment 2314649

View attachment 2314643View attachment 2314644View attachment 2314645

I'm assuming you have Haplogroup O since you're Chinese. I'm a Haplogroup N Turkic bvll steppe conqueror, we descended from the same parental haplogroups

View attachment 2314640

View attachment 2314646
"Youre not a mogger, you only mogged me for half my life" how you sound with this "industrial age" cope lmao

View attachment 2314649

View attachment 2314643View attachment 2314644View attachment 2314645

View attachment 2314640

View attachment 2314646
Not even Chinese. Jap/Korean/Russian

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
who cares their ugly af and racist to their own men anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Im referring only to chinese. Japs and koreans are cool. Actually now that i think about it it might just be a communism thing
Authoritarian although I'm not a big fan of Capitalism either. I'm just more of a Conservative Socialist.

• +1
"Youre not a mogger, you only mogged me for half my life" how you sound with this "industrial age" cope lmao

Winning for 1% of history after living in mud huts for 99% of history just to start losing again today as we speak? Lol copium, it's about to be the golden age for the golden people

Not even Chinese. Jap/Korean/Russian

Oh wtf since you're Russian you still might have Haplogroup N, around 17% of Russians have Haplogroup N from Asian conquerors invading and raping their women and replacing white Haplogroup R. That's people they call Russians Asian, all their Asian DNA is paternal and none maternal. Koreans and Japs have it in smaller amounts too like less than 10%

• JFL
Winning for 1% of history after living in mud huts for 99% of history just to start losing again today as we speak? Lol copium, it's about to be the golden age for the golden people

Oh wtf since you're Russian you still might have Haplogroup N, around 17% of Russians have Haplogroup N from Asian conquerors invading and raping their women and replacing white Haplogroup R. Koreans and Japs have it in smaller amounts too like less than 10%
Haplogroup N Superiority /j

• Love it
Reactions: Geneticist

Oh wtf since you're Russian you still might have Haplogroup N, around 17% of Russians have Haplogroup N from Asian conquerors invading and raping their women and replacing white Haplogroup R. That's people they call Russians Asian, all their Asian DNA is paternal and none maternal. Koreans and Japs have it in smaller amounts too like less than 10%
Lol "only 1% of your life was spent you fucking my wife "