Race is total cope

+
I Love BWC
= Achilles

• JFL
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
Indian guys have equal smv to white guys bro ur right it doesn’t matter at all🙃
What a turnaround, from prev ugh reacting me when I complained about being curry to agreeing :feelsyay::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: watah
Giga cope.
Ethnic tax exists and it's brutal.
All studies proved this.

Oh boy....

Race isn't cope, European features are worshipped everywhere, being blonde in a country like India boosts your smv by at least one point

Oh boy....

Race isn't cope, European features are worshipped everywhere, being blonde in a country like India boosts your smv by at least one point
By a point? If you’re blond in India you are literally treated like a celebrity.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
I see a lot of autists think race plays a role in slaying and it’s hilarious. Race = meaningless. JBW is total cope. Whatever race you are you have access to foids within your own race which is arguably the best course of action. If you are interracial dating KYS. Don’t date outside race and don’t create halfbreeds. If anything I have seen that being white is a disadvantage in the states these days, most ugly black guys slay foids all day. Asian men and white men are probably the most cucked race these days it’s sad to see all the Asian girls abandon their counterparts for white guys and I feel bad for the white guys getting cucked by all the blacks. Race = cope just date within your race and it don’t matter. Dating outside race = rope (slaying outside race is ok but not optimal either)
Its true, race is irrelevnt in 2024 just like the jews wanted

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
By a point? If you’re blond in India you are literally treated like a celebrity.
Who cares about dalits opinion. U know blacks would be celebrities too there maybe glazed in a different way but still exotic. In the west it’s irrelevant like jews wanted with media playing some degree of roles

I’m talking about women retard. Idc about the average height being 6’2 or whatever your claim was 6’0 was average for females nigger pollack.

A 6’5/6’6 guy is more common than a 6’0 female simple as that. Very few women are 6’0.

6’5 guys wouldn’t be SUPER uncommon if you are around athletes or certain ogres
Both 6’5 for men and 6 foot for women are common heights go outside

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Bro you have lost all credibility. Average greycel clown
"6 foot isnt tall only 6 foot 1 is"
"white dudes are incels, tyrone slays more than chad"

LMFAOOOO

nonstop retardation, delusion, and cope.

Bro is 100% mad about BWC jfl
6 foot is a females height 6’1 is a man’s height

yeh it's not like there is statistics that say a homless white man has as much smv as a 250k year asian dude
oh wait
Show me this stat. And even so that’s nonsense sorry bro just nope

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
fuck you gaslightinf moron I am incel because I am 6 foot tall

Yeah but then again your in India…

You realise you can’t brag slaying curries right (speaking from exp here) half my succes have been with them and I can’t tell a soul due to it. Slaying curries is something you keep between you her and god.

So why bring that up why not bring up how being blonde in Brazil is a big deal, now fucking brazil women is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
no its not we white are superior. white pride world wide. white power.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles