Race is total cope

1) companies and schools want to appear diverse and will put minorities before them when it comes to applications.
2) white foids seem to be mixbreeding more and more which is sad. Even black women are more race loyal than white women jfl.
3) whites are constantly made fun of and disrespected for no reason other than being white
Not really but even if, just be htn+ and I'd still rather be white than ethnic in america.

Average height for foids is 170 and thus 180 foids are rather common. I know, it's hard for you to understand it since you're from the muttland but things are different here. It is what it is.
Whatever man. ill just say you just need to understand being NT and good at everything is law in life

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
10 IQ user there
"Race doesn't matter, date within your race"
-Asian foids fuck with white men
"JBW don't exist"

Sure bro just be aboriginal and slay like crazy. Now answer, why are white HTNs simped so much by foids around the world?
It’s very simple. From my observations white man and Asian women seem to have some weird kink for each other. Surely because white men are struggling with their own women while blonde foids choke on black dick. Race doesn’t matter because you should not be dating outside your race no matter what. It’s sub optimal and Jewish behavior. Maybe we just exist in different environments but I genuinely don’t think it’s advantageous to be white in modern times

Whatever man. ill just say you just need to understand being NT and good at everything is law in life
I suppose being "NT" (xd) grows your wrists, makes you healthy, and allows you to achieve Frank Zane's body.

jbw is cope for cumskins that can't date their own kind and have to resort to geomaxxing to date white worshippers aka South Asians and Asians
that's not cope tho

Dude im already mixed
Why would i not race mix lol

. And you guys take JBW way to literally.
yeh it's not like there is statistics that say a homless white man has as much smv as a 250k year asian dude
oh wait

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, watah and 1 other person
I suppose being "NT" (xd) grows your wrists, makes you healthy, and allows you to achieve Frank’s body.
I said good at everything. I’m talking about someone like Dolph lundgren like top tier genetics in everything.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Some of these are painfully old. You could probably dig up some studies that show the opposite as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum452 and 📎♿️⚙️
Dude im already mixed
Why would i not race mix lol
It’s fine already over for you mixed breeds yall are homogenous. I just believe we should all date and marry within race not to allow everyone to become homogenous

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Pseudoscience tbh. If true then every college campus in California defies these principles
Those statistics are extremely outdated. Most of the dalits also fail to read them properly. It's just self-hating browns are the ones that keep propagating this garbage.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and 📎♿️⚙️
yeh it's not like there is statistics that say a homless white man has as much smv as a 250k year asian dude
oh wait
Idk maybe I’m schizo and delusional. Someone else was calling me white saying I was coping and trying to get oppression points but I am not white and this is my experience so far. Never felt my racial profile affected me in anyway socially in the states at least.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and datboijj
It’s fine already over for you mixed breeds yall are homogenous. I just believe we should all date and marry within race not to allow everyone to become homogenous
oh im mixed with bantu african, southern indigenous African, northern European and southeast asian
is there any hope for me ?

I’m just taking note of the trend right now. All I see are black/white and Asian/white couples. White people need to stop it before they become extinct which will happen eventually if they don’t get their shit together
the only way whites can survive is to dull their sentience by mating ethniks, bruv

Idk maybe I’m schizo and delusional. Someone else was calling me white saying I was coping and trying to get oppression points but I am not white and this is my experience so far. Never felt my racial profile affected me in anyway socially in the states at least.
The only tax there is for ethnic men is the FOB tax if the area has a lot of FOBs already. That's it. If you're say American born and raised there's little to no tax.

oh im mixed with bantu african, southern indigenous African, northern European and southeast asian
is there any hope for me ?
According to org you are an ethnic and can never experience a good existence. Imo it doesn’t matter at all. Plus you are already too mixed at this point you might as well just date whoever it’s not like you have any culture to preserve.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and alurmo
oh wait
Both white and East Asian men have no SMV if they are sub 5 PSL, below 6'2 and don't have 20 inch bitelfolds

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Some of these are painfully old. You could probably dig up some studies that show the opposite as well.
It still proves that females have a racial preference when it comes to dating and that race isn't a "cope."

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and nullandvoid
achieve Frank Zane's body.
What will this do for you?
Give you 3 heart attacks?
Make you look thrice your age?
I guess he's one of the 3 bodybuilders who didn't die at 30. But point still stands.

The only tax there is for ethnic men is the FOB tax if the area has a lot of FOBs already. That's it. If you're say American born and raised there's little to no tax.
I was born/raised in California and I guess it’s true immigrants may be treated differently but not because of race imo because of cultural barrier they can’t relate and can’t communicate yet. End of the day ‘murica mogs every other country and if you disagree keep coping also kys.

What will this do for you?
Give you 3 heart attacks?
Make you look thrice your age?
I guess he's one of the 3 bodybuilders who didn't die at 30. But point still stands.
Being massive roided ogre is ideal

So called JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
amazing how immeasurable amounts of women are open about their white guy lust but ppl still want to deny jbw just because they see a couple of ethnic men that aren’t inceIs

truly amazing
Where is the white guy lust though? Why isn’t it manifesting itself and showing irl? White guys deserve better tbh idk what got them in this position

Being white (in America) is a disadvantage (dating wise) in 2024 prove me wrong? (Also job wise, application wise, diversity hire theory lol
Being white is neutral to slightly negative at worst when it comes to diversity hire theory. Affirmative action mostly fucks over Asians and Indians and benefits blacks and Hispanics.

California got rid of affirmative action in the 90s and instead of what everyone expected the number of white students didn’t drastically increase. That didn’t happen though, it like basically stayed flat and the number of Asians & Indians in colleges skyrocketed and they became super over represented in universities.

If you had a completely even playing field with no form of discrimination it’d lead to like Harvard being 70% Asian/indian and like 29% Jewish.

Being white is neutral to slightly negative at worst when it comes to diversity hire theory. Affirmative action mostly fucks over Asians and Indians and benefits blacks and Hispanics.

California got rid of affirmative action in the 90s and instead of what everyone expected the number of white students didn’t drastically increase. That didn’t happen though, it like basically stayed flat and the number of Asians & Indians in colleges skyrocketed and they became super over represented in universities.

If you had a completely even playing field with no form of discrimination it’d lead to like Harvard being 70% Asian/indian and like 29% Jew
Well there are still more white people overall in the USA than any others

Well there are still more white people overall in the USA than any others
There are more white corpses than brown ones in the USA. Majority of gen z is brown.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, onion_salad, watah and 1 other person
There are more white corpses than brown ones in the USA. Majority of gen z is brown.
Idk my city is pretty much 70% white 30% Korean but I’m pretty sure USA overall is like 60% white or something. They are literally being weeded out it’s so over if they don’t racemax and get their shit together

• JFL
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
When incels talk down a certain race on the internet they don’t do it because they actually believe that this race is low smv, they do it because they have some personal beef with that race and that’s their way to seethe at them

When incels talk down a certain race on the internet they don’t do it because they actually believe that this race is low smv, they do it because they have some personal beef with that race and that’s their way to seethe at them
Well luckily I have nothing against any race I fuck with my Asian friends I fuck with my white friends i fuck with my black friends i fuck with my Indian friends. (Except Jews KYS)

Idk my city is pretty much 70% white 30% Korean but I’m pretty sure USA overall is like 60% white or something. They are literally being weeded out it’s so over if they don’t racemax and get their shit together

LA is literally like a quarter white jfc and that stat includes Armenians, Arabs, Turks, and Persians jfl.

Well luckily I have nothing against any race I fuck with my Asian friends I fuck with my white friends i fuck with my black friends i fuck with my Indian friends. (Except Jews KYS)
You mean, you actually fuck with them, like literally?

LA is literally like a quarter white jfc and that stat includes Armenians, Arabs, Turks, and Persians jfl.
Plus you are literally the biggest copper I’ve ever met jfl claiming Armenians and Persians as white. Fucking joke lol. Just because someone is white passing does not mean they are white

You mean, you actually fuck with them, like literally?
Yee i fux with all my nigas regardless of race. One nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all 🙌

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Plus you are literally the biggest copper I’ve ever met jfl claiming Armenians and Persians as white. Fucking joke lol. Just because someone is white passing does not mean they are white
It's how they're classified officially by the US.
  • White: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.[154] It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as English, Iranian (Azerbaijani, Kurd and Lur), Irish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onion_salad and St.TikTokcel
It's how they're classified officially by the US.
  • White: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.[154] It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as English, Iranian (Azerbaijani, Kurd and Lur), Irish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.
Yes I know we are classified that way it’s the same with Italians or Hispanics bro. We have no box to check on paperwork other than white. But that doesn’t make you white jfl

Unironically it’s more over now for ethnics in the US than it was 50 years ago.

Back then interracial was illegal or taboo so white guys in the US wouldn’t be able to date non-white women.

Ethnic women ends up with ethnic man, white women ends up with white man.

Now like 20-50% of ethnic women end up with white guys, which generates a lot of ethnic incels since white women are way less open to non white guys than the reverse.

It’s only going to get worse in the US as ethnics assimilate and leave their 1st gen immigrant enclaves.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer and Achilles
Unironically it’s more over now for ethnics in the US than it was 50 years ago.

Back then interracial was illegal or taboo so white guys in the US wouldn’t be able to date non-white women.

Ethnic women ends up with ethnic man, white women ends up with white man.

Now like 20-50% of ethnic women end up with white guys, which generates a lot of ethnic incels since white women are way less open to non white guys than the reverse.

It’s only going to get worse in the US as ethnics assimilate and leave their 1st gen immigrant enclaves.
Maybe but maybe not. Luckily my Armenian/persian queens are race loyal and know their place in life

Bro you have lost all credibility. Average greycel clown
"6 foot isnt tall only 6 foot 1 is"
"white dudes are incels, tyrone slays more than chad"
Luckily my Armenian/persian queens are race loyal and know their place in life
LMFAOOOO

nonstop retardation, delusion, and cope.

Bro is 100% mad about BWC jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and watah
@📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I see a lot of autists think race plays a role in slaying and it’s hilarious. Race = meaningless. JBW is total cope. Whatever race you are you have access to foids within your own race which is arguably the best course of action. If you are interracial dating KYS. Don’t date outside race and don’t create halfbreeds. If anything I have seen that being white is a disadvantage in the states these days, most ugly black guys slay foids all day. Asian men and white men are probably the most cucked race these days it’s sad to see all the Asian girls abandon their counterparts for white guys and I feel bad for the white guys getting cucked by all the blacks. Race = cope just date within your race and it don’t matter. Dating outside race = rope (slaying outside race is ok but not optimal either)
I hate this race mixing crap being pushed nowadays. Like what the fuck is wrong with people of the same race breeding?

Last edited: